All facial changes to expect from a facepuller ITT

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
I’ve been on a facepuller obsession doing research so I figured I would make this thread, if I am missing anything put it in comments

Counterclockwise rotation of the maxilla resulting in more forward growth

Cheekbones will become more highset and sagitally protruding (will not affect lateral length) an example of how this will manifest in your ogee curve is the it will move higher up on your face, yet the curve it’s self will not increase in prominence

Increased undereye support, will cause lower eyelid to become higherset decreasing the overall PFH and giving you more hunter and almond shaped eyes, based on one of my previous theories your upper eyelid curvature will also decrease which will further decrease PFH and make eyes less round and more almond-like

Canthil tilt will increase in angle by improving your zygomatic undereye support

Jaw will become more forward grown and upswung and will make your side profile much better, your gonial will decrease and ramus length will increase (this is from keeping your molars lightly touching but this is mandatory to prevent developing and overbite and making sure your jaw follows the growth of your maxilla)

Chin will become more prominent and forward
just a byproduct of the jaw becoming more forward grown

Nose will become straighther from a side view

Midface will become more compact due to CCW rotation of maxilla; nose will decrease in length and philtrum will too

If you aren’t facepulling/getting your hands on a facepuller don’t consider your self a looksmaxxer

It costs 450 at the very max if you get the BOW and 200 if you go with cope and ropes design, the value of improvements you will get from FPing for a year will rival $15000+ worth in surgeries

884D5AC4 0B63 453D 8EBD 44CBC6F5B21B

This is 4 years of progress, being the aspies we are we could get these results in 2 by supplementing K2 and D3 and taking something to supplement GH, these results mog a lefort i imo which is 20000 and will relapse by 50%

like I said if you aren’t trying to get your hands on a facepuller or not getting surgeries do not consider your self a looksmaxxer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ungewist, Mateusz74, AscendingHero and 16 others
Beta
Chad

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ungewist, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, SadnessWYJ and 7 others
good thred but username failos u hard son tbh ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero, RecessedPrettyboy and 10 others
Is facepulling legit tho. Dont want to break anything

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Is facepulling legit tho. Dont want to break anything
It should be, theoretically it should be the same as mewing on a roided tongue and will be enough force to cause bone changes even the density of the bone being much higher than it is in children where mewing will give them very fast and very noticeable results

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, AscendingHero and Deleted member 5608
What if you combine it with MSE, what can you expect?

• +1
Reactions: 000
What if you combine it with MSE, what can you expect?
MSE will give you the benefits of laterally expanding your maxilla, which will be wider face by increasing cheekbones and maxilla width, palate size massively increases, PFL will increase,
lip width will increase, nose base will increase, and IPD may increase minimally, combining MSE with facepulling wouldn’t amplify the facepulling results much at all imo, just give you the benefits of both

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero, 000 and 1 other person
MSE will give you the benefits of laterally expanding your maxilla, which will be wider face by increasing cheekbones and maxilla width, palate size massively increases, PFL will increase,
lip width will increase, nose base will increase, and IPD may increase minimally, combining MSE with facepulling wouldn’t amplify the facepulling results much at all imo, just give you the benefits of both
Is MSE + FP enough or is there anything I can add to get even better results?

Is MSE + FP enough or is there anything I can add to get even better results?
edit - I thought it said face mask at first my b, MSE and FP would be a great combo, there isn’t much more you can do besides increasing bone remodeling speeds using GH K2 and D3

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, ungewist, AscendingHero and 2 others
I personally don’t know if facepuller is good since it applies a backwards force on the chin which would possibly recess it and cause an overbite, and that’s about all besides increasing the speeds of bone remodeling with K2 D3 and GH
I'm pretty sure CopeAndRope's facepuller doesn't apply the backwards force on the chin. I could be wrong though.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and retard
I'm pretty sure CopeAndRope's facepuller doesn't apply the backwards force on the chin. I could be wrong though.
ya I misread it and thought you said FM (face mask) which does apply a backwards force, copes and the BOW don’t which is what you want

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and her
But i cant facepull if i dont have an appliance to attach it to?

• +1
ya I misread it and thought you said FM (face mask) which does apply a backwards force, copes and the BOW don’t which is what you want
oh okay. one last question, ccw rotation means that if i have downwards growth, it will give me more upwards growth and correct downwards growth, right?

• +1
Reactions: Elias
But i cant facepull if i dont have an appliance to attach it to?
@nelson made a thread on it and it’s pinned

• +1
Reactions: Elias
retard
rides a short bus to school

JoinedApr 6, 2019Posts823Reputation1,127

oh okay. one last question, ccw rotation means that if i have downwards growth, it will give me more upwards growth and correct downwards growth, right?
yep

@nelson made a thread on it and it’s pinned
I read it and i dont really understand it, do i have to buy all that stuff he mentioned?

• JFL
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I read it and i dont really understand it, do i have to buy all that stuff he mentioned?
Watch the video he gives a step by step tutorial on how to build it, so yes it comes out at around 200 iirc

Another transformation
013119 Fig 4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, RedRiser, AscendingHero and 4 others

In my desperate teenager fueled opinion, combining them should help to some extent. Having MSE loosen the maxillary sutures, which are being protracted by "facepulling" (should be called maxillary protraction when talking to orthos/surgeons) should theoretically allow for more changes.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Alvik
In my desperate teenager fueled opinion, combining them should help to some extent. Having MSE loosen the maxillary sutures, which are being protracted by "facepulling" (should be called maxillary protraction when talking to orthos/surgeons) should theoretically allow for more changes.
The sutures only have an affect on lateral growth, so them being severed wouldn’t really have an affect on changes that are due to CCW rotation and forward growth of the maxilla, while they are both changes to the same bone the method of change is really different, this is rotation vs mse which is separation

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and sloopnoob

What I think we should work is finding out what to supplement in order to increase bone remodeling speed as much as we can since this is the essence of facepulling. Although we'll never emulate puberty conditions, maybe increasing igf or megadosing certain vitamins may help to enhance our results?
The sutures only have an affect on lateral growth, so them being severed wouldn’t really have an affect on changes that are due to CCW rotation and forward growth of the maxilla, while they are both changes to the same bone the method of change is really different, this is rotation vs mse which is separation

Yea it won't have any effect on CCW rotation. It's just that weakening the sutures that are being pulled on is bound to help just by theory. Also most people with recessed maxilla's probably tend to have lateral deficiency too.

What I think we should work is finding out what to supplement in order to increase bone remodeling speed as much as we can since this is the essence of facepulling. Although we'll never emulate puberty conditions, maybe increasing igf or megadosing certain vitamins may help to enhance our results?

Yea it won't have any effect on CCW rotation. It's just that weakening the sutures that are being pulled on is bound to help just by theory. Also most people with recessed maxilla's probably tend to have lateral deficiency too.
mse has no problem splitting the suture iirc Ronald ead split his suture in 3 days of mse, and yes they are definitely correlated unless you had some really weird oral posture like only mewing with the posterior third

• +1
This is 4 years of progress, being the aspies we are we could get these results in 2 by supplementing K2 and D3 and taking something to supplement GH, these results mog a lefort i imo which is 20000 and will relapse by 50%
no facepulling for that undereye support

• +1
mse has no problem splitting the suture iirc Ronald ead split his suture in 3 days of mse, and yes they are definitely correlated unless you had some really weird oral posture like only mewing with the posterior third

Yea I wasn't doubting that MSE would work. I think that having the split suture from MSE (even if it is laterally) would help with facepulling because of putting more stress on that whole bone complex. Do you know of anything to speed up remodeling?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and draco
Yea I wasn't doubting that MSE would work. I think that having the split suture from MSE (even if it is laterally) would help with facepulling because of putting more stress on that whole bone complex. Do you know of anything to speed up remodeling?
vitamin k2 mk4 vitamin D3 and some peptide for HGH or even mk677

• +1
Facepullers and mewing are some next-level memes.

You have 3 options:

1) Hope (Cope) to have some God tier jaw genetics hidden within your subhuman chromosomes that will randomly turn on when you're in your mid-20s.
2) Get Jaw Implants if (1) doesn't happen
3) If (1) didn't happen and you can't do (2), then consider either roping or accepting your lonely and subhuman fate.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Alvik and 000

You have 3 options:

1) Hope (Cope) to have some God tier jaw genetics hidden within your subhuman chromosomes that will randomly turn on when you're in your mid-20s.
3) If (1) didn't happen and you can't do (2), then consider either roping or accepting your lonely and subhuman fate.

It's not for jaws. No amount of facepulling after 10 will give you a good jawline. However, the mm's of changes we can hope to get have massive effect elsewhere on the face, after which surgeries can easily fix the jaw.

• +1

You have 3 options:

so the guy I posted had recessed genetics until his random forward growth genetics decided to kick in and cause him an insane rotation in his maxilla?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385 and 4 others
so the guy I posted had recessed genetics until his random forward growth genetics decided to kick in and cause him an insane rotation in his maxilla?
Are you talking about the picture of the kid? If so, one-word answer: Yes (it's called puberty, you probably missed it).

Are you talking about the picture of the kid? If so, one-word answer: Yes (it's called puberty, you probably missed it).
puberty does not rotate ur maxilla jfl that requires an actual force, no hormones/changes in bone density will oppose gravity, only a force will, and from his starting form to his current it is obvious it was quite a large one

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385 and 3 others
Kind of a stupid question but does facepulling change your bite? I have a good bite and I dont want to ruin it with this technique.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and Mongrelcel
Are you facepulling @retard ?
Or is anyone actually doing it cuz im about to buy the bow

4 years? What if you combine FacePulling along with MSE and MSE for your lower jaw (MSDO), while hard Mewing and supplementing?

The problem with using kid facepulling results is that they were children. I think it’s impossible to see a result that dramatic on someone age 16 and above. You can still improve though.

Your flat out wrong on this. He had essentially inherited his dads facial structure and got forward growth due to face focused orthodontics at an early age.
4DCAFBE6 571E 42D9 B717 A471DBE8309D

This concept isn’t even something unique to Mew or orthotropics. It’s generally known as dentofacial orthopedics.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AscendingHero and BeestungLipsTheory
whAt if i HaVe OverBitE

Are you facepulling @retard ?
Or is anyone actually doing it cuz im about to buy the bow
I’m going to my dentist on Friday so my mom can get confirmation that it’s safe and then I am going to order the BOW and materials for the mouth piece
whAt if i HaVe OverBitE
Put your molars slightly together and it should fix it self on its own, I would fix this before attempting to facepull though
Kind of a stupid question but does facepulling change your bite? I have a good bite and I dont want to ruin it with this technique.
It might go through fluctuations of change but the end outcome your bite will be fine if you rest with your molars lightly together while facepulling

Last edited:
Tbh my goal with facepuller is to have better under eye support and a more. Straight-upturned nose . I will supplément fp by hgh too but i need money.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, AscendingHero, Chadelite and 2 others
Facepulling and mewing does not work on developed faces. Unless we have members younger than 10 years old on this forum (I wouldn't be surprised, this is reddit after all), then this shit is pointless to talk about.

• +1
Facepulling and mewing does not work on developed faces. Unless we have members younger than 10 years old on this forum (I wouldn't be surprised, this is reddit after all), then this shit is pointless to talk about.
Studies to back up your baseless claim? A study on monkeys with a much higher bone density had significant change to their facial structures, why wouldn’t it work on adult humans with less dense bones? We can even use higher forces than the monkeys used

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, EverythingMaxxer, AscendingHero and 7 others
I’ve been on a facepuller obsession doing research so I figured I would make this thread, if I am missing anything put it in comments

Cheekbones will become more highset and sagitally protruding (will not affect lateral length) an example of how this will manifest in your ogee curve is the it will move higher up on your face, yet the curve it’s self will not increase in prominence

Increased undereye support, will cause lower eyelid to become higherset decreasing the overall PFH and giving you more hunter and almond shaped eyes, based on one of my previous theories your upper eyelid curvature will also decrease which will further decrease PFH and make eyes less round and more almond-like

Canthil tilt will increase in angle by improving your zygomatic undereye support

Jaw will become more forward grown and upswung and will make your side profile much better, your gonial will decrease and ramus length will increase (this is from keeping your molars lightly touching but this is mandatory to prevent developing and overbite and making sure your jaw follows the growth of your maxilla)

Midface will become more compact due to CCW rotation of maxilla; nose will decrease in length and philtrum will too

If you aren’t facepulling/getting your hands on a facepuller don’t consider your self a looksmaxxer

It costs 450 at the very max if you get the BOW and 200 if you go with cope and ropes design, the value of improvements you will get from FPing for a year will rival $15000+ worth in surgeries

View attachment 253759

like I said if you aren’t trying to get your hands on a facepuller or not getting surgeries do not consider your self a looksmaxxer
just take the pictures with a different focal point theory. nah but in all seriousness, those pics are so frauded. hold your phone higher up and take a pic, and then lower down below your jaw and take a pic, and you'll get results similar to that. i am gonna making copeandrope's puller tho, but idk how to make the infraoral appliance tbh

View attachment 253759

Does it make orbital vector more positive?

• +1

View attachment 253759

@goat2x Is this legit bhai ? these results look to god tier ngl

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
@goat2x Is this legit bhai ? these results look to god tier ngl
lol no
just ask yourself where is the result
he literally made this thread in february
but i dont care if fucking retards try it anymore they will see

• +1
lol no
just ask yourself where is the result
he literally made this thread in february
but i dont care if fucking retards try it anymore they will see

Fucking brutal just be 13 and in pre puberty theory strikes again

• +1
Reactions: ungewist and goat2x

View attachment 253759

I want CCW rotation but my nose is already short, I don't need it shorter. Also can it give me a positive orbital vector? Also what's the copes and ropes facepuller? If using MSE+FP does the facepuller connect to the MSE to achieve BAMP essentially or no?

Where to buy facepuller for older guy