All female colleagues at work hate me.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Ugly Subhuman Creature
Or are indifferent to me at best.
Meanwhile ALOT of male colleagues like me.

Literally had a female colleague tell a male colleague of mine that I am an asshole ?!. I overheard and told him: ' told you, women hate me, ( i had incel discussions with him before'

He then defended me and told the girl I was a cool guy.
Some other girl that doesnt like me joined the convo and it was brutal for me.

Jfl why do women always hate me while guys like me

Its over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, socialcel, Mainstream and 18 others
You don't need to be friends with women in order to fuck em

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadmanlet04, bloomercel, BitchBoy and 2 others
your a guy's guy. this means you have you probably have a personality that is more compatible wit men than with women.

for me it's the opposite. I have such an easy time getting along with women of most ages but I have a harder time making guy friends.

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Mainstream, bloomercel, BitchBoy and 7 others
I had a girl at work tell me i look depressed and/or angry. They often do.

Meanwhile Ive had guys the same applaud me for always being in a good mood and cracking jokes n shit all the time.

Cant make this shit up. To girls i am the awful colleague. To guys i am the funny cheerful guy. Most guys at work also think i am a slayer x)

SchrodingerChad

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mainstream, Deleted member 22918, apocalypse and 6 others
your a guy's guy. this means you have you probably have a personality that is more compatible wit men than with women.

for me it's the opposite. I have such an easy time getting along with women of most ages but I have a harder time making guy friends.
You may be right. Its really black n white.

I have male colleagues coming up to me for fistbumps, talk well about me, etc.

Meanwhile the girls disregard me, dont greet me, etc

Its insane the difference

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, nofap, Gengar and 1 other person
Women hate low trust men they aren’t attracted to. I’m sure some female coworkers like you a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

things that not happened in today news.

Literally had a female colleague tell a male colleague of mine that I am an asshole ?!. I overheard and told him: ' told you, women hate me, ( i had incel discussions with him before'

Its over

Are you ugly?

You probably just have a more masculine personality while women think you're not good-looking enough to hold that frame, that's what I've noticed with many guys

Since even ugly guys can be platonically liked by women if they have the personality of gay beta cucks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy, nofap and humanoidsub7

Its over
Women are the natural enemies of men

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: apocalypse, mogstars, MoggerGaston and 2 others
You are the quintessential half Chad-half incel. :lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
@Skywalker

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Skywalker
You don't greet them

Its over
Cause they can sense your genetic inferiority

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and Skywalker
just tell them youre @MoggerGaston on .org= pb solved

• JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
You may be right. Its really black n white.

I have male colleagues coming up to me for fistbumps, talk well about me, etc.

Meanwhile the girls disregard me, dont greet me, etc

Its insane the difference
Holy fuck
This is my life since 16
Every guy i get along with
And every women seems to dislike me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister, Skywalker and MoggerGaston
Wow youre so special

Its over
Foids hated me too at school but that could mean ur just low trust. I made out with a blonde htb on new years eve and slayed her even though she was 3years older.

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Foids hated me too at school but that could mean ur just low trust. I made out with a blonde htb on new years eve and slayed her even though she was 3years older.
slayer, u mog me

Dude we're both HTN only Difference is pheno. I swear Ur a mentalcel, maybe try phenibut
what do I need phenibut for?

i have no issues with approaching women, i am low inhib

what do I need phenibut for?

i have no issues with approaching women, i am low inhib
It's not just for low inhib, it makes you NT as fk, as well as very outgoing, extroverted, and assertive. Life is just better on it, you should try it. Don't get in the habit of doing it everyday though, I'm still recovering from a binge that lasted for like 2 months doing it everyday.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19 and MoggerGaston
It's not just for low inhib, it makes you NT as fk, as well as very outgoing, extroverted, and assertive. Life is just better on it, you should try it. Don't get in the habit of doing it everyday though, I'm still recovering from a binge that lasted for like 2 months doing it everyday.
ill read about it and try it out. I already use mephedrone which has similar effects somewhat.

ill read about it and try it out. I already use mephedrone which has similar effects somewhat.
It's a game changer bro. Just figure out your dosages on it. You'll know you found your sweet spot when music sounds amazing. It has sooo many benefits. Originally found out about it from BB forum back in the day for HGH release, seeing as its effect on GABA-A/B increase HGH release in the body. Highly recommend. Sources aren't hard to find, I know a few.

• +1
Reactions: yirma19
It's a game changer bro. Just figure out your dosages on it. You'll know you found your sweet spot when music sounds amazing. It has sooo many benefits. Originally found out about it from BB forum back in the day for HGH release, seeing as its effect on GABA-A/B increase HGH release in the body. Highly recommend. Sources aren't hard to find, I know a few.
what are the downsides?

bad comedown? possible addiction? long-term brain damage?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
what are the downsides?

bad comedown? possible addiction? long-term brain damage?
I've heard things about permanent downregulation of GABA receptors if used too often, which is very bad because it's hard to desensitize them back to normal working levels prior to use. If you've used MDMA before, ignore this as MDMA does this, but 1000x worse. There are drugs/supplements to help re sensitize your brain, but its mainly for if you abuse Phenibut, like I have done. The comedown isn't horrible the first times you do it, but it has without a doubt the hardest addiction to kick over any other drugs PERIOD. I've heard people come down off opiates/H and benzos easier than phenibut, but it takes a LONG TIME with ALOT OF MISUSE to become addicted to.

If you dose too much your heart slows down too much and you gotta go to the hospital. Got dragged out of my fkin house naked because I passed out on the toilet (phenibut HCL fucks with your stomach hardcore unless you take it with calcium carbonate tablets to reduce acidity) infront of all my neighbors and family. But to be fair, this was because I was insanely wreckless, and kept redosing. It takes around 3 and a half hours for your dose to kick in, so many redose thinking it didn't work but this all stacks up when it all kicks in, so you can end up fked. Lots of interesting little side notes about it though. Makes you take forever to cum (legit one time did not cum from sex for around 3 days straight of staying over at a girls house - no exageration) can make you have funny muscle twitches if your dose is too high. But all of these side effects only come from taking ridiculous dosages.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: yirma19 and MoggerGaston
Most relatable shit ever I swear. I don’t know what it is but I can’t make a close female friend since I was 12. Back then I was very laid back low inhib guy that didn’t care about gender of people I was interacting with. With women you have to be very emotional (I lost all emotions after 13) to form close attachments to them friend wise but for men it doesn’t matter just be funny and entertaining

• +1
Reactions: alekspolska88
I've heard things about permanent downregulation of GABA receptors if used too often, which is very bad because it's hard to desensitize them back to normal working levels prior to use. If you've used MDMA before, ignore this as MDMA does this, but 1000x worse. There are drugs/supplements to help re sensitize your brain, but its mainly for if you abuse Phenibut, like I have done. The comedown isn't horrible the first times you do it, but it has without a doubt the hardest addiction to kick over any other drugs PERIOD. I've heard people come down off opiates/H and benzos easier than phenibut, but it takes a LONG TIME with ALOT OF MISUSE to become addicted to.

If you dose too much your heart slows down too much and you gotta go to the hospital. Got dragged out of my fkin house naked because I passed out on the toilet (phenibut HCL fucks with your stomach hardcore unless you take it with calcium carbonate tablets to reduce acidity) infront of all my neighbors and family. But to be fair, this was because I was insanely wreckless, and kept redosing. It takes around 3 and a half hours for your dose to kick in, so many redose thinking it didn't work but this all stacks up when it all kicks in, so you can end up fked. Lots of interesting little side notes about it though. Makes you take forever to cum (legit one time did not cum from sex for around 3 days straight of staying over at a girls house - no exageration) can make you have funny muscle twitches if your dose is too high. But all of these side effects only come from taking ridiculous dosages.
Very interesting, thank you.

I will see if I can/should add it to my current rotation of drugs (mephedrone/ketamine/mdma/2-cb/shrooms)

• +1
Very interesting, thank you.

I will see if I can/should add it to my current rotation of drugs (mephedrone/ketamine/mdma/2-cb/shrooms)
Of course MG. Like I said, all of the negatives I listed are not typical but any means, but they are worst case scenarios. MDMA is far worse for your brain health, and it's been linked to alot of problems (i think parkisons n shit later on in life too) but I used to drugmaxx so I feel u

• +1
OP is a cokehead you think phenibut makes a difference to him XD

• JFL
Of course MG. Like I said, all of the negatives I listed are not typical but any means, but they are worst case scenarios. MDMA is far worse for your brain health, and it's been linked to alot of problems (i think parkisons n shit later on in life too) but I used to drugmaxx so I feel u
mdma has no real confirmed long-term brain damage when not abused.

ill read some studies on phenibut

OP is a cokehead you think phenibut makes a difference to him XD
what difference are you looking for anyways?

my female colleagues don't like me, but my male ones do.
How is that a problem with energy/out-going/extrovertedness, etc anyways?

it's clearly a LOOKS problem.

mdma has no real confirmed long-term brain damage when not abused.

ill read some studies on phenibut
Research from Reddit showed me otherwise back in the day. Many many studies show it as very neurotoxic. You've seen studies showing the opposite is true, that MDMA doesn't have a big impact?

what difference are you looking for anyways?

my female colleagues don't like me, but my male ones do.
How is that a problem with energy/out-going/extrovertedness, etc anyways?

it's clearly a LOOKS problem.
You aren't ugly, maybe its geographical issue. I've heard you reported different things when in other countries?
Ofc I always hated when people said this to me because if everything in my life shows me to be ugly, who is anyone else to say shit about how I FEEL.

Research from Reddit showed me otherwise back in the day. Many many studies show it as very neurotoxic. You've seen studies showing the opposite is true, that MDMA doesn't have a big impact?
Neurotoxic for rat brains which is not applicable to human brains. They work entirely different.

According to this vid, mdma, when not abused, co-adminstered with other compounds and when not overheating, shouldnt result in any real longterm braindamage

You aren't ugly, maybe its geographical issue. I've heard you reported different things when in other countries?
Not really. It just seems to be Random where out of nowhere some HTB+ takes interest in me, when usually even beckies are disgusted.

I do want to geomax to the US tho
Ofc I always hated when people said this to me because if everything in my life shows me to be ugly, who is anyone else to say shit about how I FEEL.
Exactly. Ive lived 28 years here, i know how ppl react to my face

• +1
That’s brutal tbh.

Women at workplaces can be bitchy and make it plain and clear the people they dislike.

• +1