All Females Are Alike; The Only Reason They Look Different is So That You Can Tell Them Apart

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Master
In any other market, products and services are priced differently according to their quality.

For example, a Toyota Corolla costs much less than a BMW.
An economy class airline ticket costs much less than first class.
And fast food is much cheaper than fine dining.

But this principle doesn't apply to the sex market as it pertains to women.

If you're an unattractive male, all female strangers (those not in your social circle) will act the same towards you, regardless of how old they are, what they look like, or where they come from. They will all recoil in horror, and avoid you like a disease*. They will be indistinguishable from each other by their behavior. So, don't think you're going to find an angle to exploit by pursuing ugly females instead of hot ones. They're all the fucking same. There are no discounts for ugly pussy, as nature made sure that it's all equally valuable due to its relative scarcity (potential pregnancies vs. unlimited sperm). I've had worthless, genetically-inferior little turds, and women old enough to be my mother, avoid me in the same way as a 10/10. Again, there are no discounts. All women are like the French luxury fashion brand Hermes-- it never goes on sale.

I know it's counterintuitive and hard to come to terms with this reality, since every other market in the world is stratified. Unfortunately, the market for pussy is not.

* There is an exception to this rule. If you're an unattractive man, who falls into one or more of the following four categories, most women will not feel threatened by you:

1) Very young men
2) Very old men
3) Very weak men
4) Gay men

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, try2beme, TheMaxxer333 and 14 others
there are no women with good personality

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: manletfuel, try2beme, ongifm and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
Gripread

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
What an insightful observation

• Love it
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Can u summarise ur thread for me plz

women treat all sub-chads the same

this is why foid is such an apt term

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and Part-Time Chad
Great thread

"There is only one woman in the world. One woman, with many faces.” -Nikos Kazantzakis, Last Temptation of Christ.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik
Very true. Old whores and young whores alike. From ages 1 to 92 nat king cole type shitinnut 🥴🥴

women are a privileged class that’s put on pedestal for being women. Men need looks, money and status to prove they can handle the burden of responsibility for providing and protecting women. Human species operates so unevenly, the weak get privileges automatically and the strong slave and compete to give those privileges to the weak at their expense. And, the weak use boogeyman argument of patriarchy to further demean the strong.

In any other market, products and services are priced differently according to their quality.

If you're an unattractive male, all female strangers (those not in your social circle) will act the same towards you, regardless of how old they are, what they look like, or where they come from. They will all recoil in horror, and avoid you like a disease*. They will be indistinguishable from each other by their behavior. So, don't think you're going to find an angle to exploit by pursuing ugly females instead of hot ones. They're all the fucking same. There are no discounts for ugly pussy, as nature made sure that it's all equally valuable due to its relative scarcity (potential pregnancies vs. unlimited sperm). I've had worthless, genetically-inferior little turds, and women old enough to be my mother, avoid me in the same way as a 10/10. Again, there are no discounts. All women are like the French luxury fashion brand Hermes-- it never goes on sale.

I know it's counterintuitive and hard to come to terms with this reality, since every other market in the world is stratified. Unfortunately, the market for pussy is not.

* There is an exception to this rule. If you're an unattractive man, who falls into one or more of the following four categories, most women will not feel threatened by you:

1) Very young men
2) Very old men
3) Very weak men
4) Gay men
did u just say stacys and ugly women have the same value? That is not true at all.

did u just say stacys and ugly women have the same value? That is not true at all.
As far as nature is concerned, yes.... and also as far as women themselves are concerned, since they all act the same way towards ugly men, regardless of their appearance.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
As far as nature is concerned, yes.... and also as far as women themselves are concerned, since they all act the same way towards ugly men, regardless of their appearance.
bullshit, nature treats genders the same. You are judged on your own merits irrespective of that. Womens only value comes from being beautiful so how would ugly women have value? Chad and normies dont give a fuck if the women is ugly

bullshit, nature treats genders the same. You are judged on your own merits irrespective of that. Womens only value comes from being beautiful so how would ugly women have value? Chad and normies dont give a fuck if the women is ugly
Doesn't matter how we view women, it's how nature views them, and it sees them as equally valuable. This is evidenced by the fact that all women act standoffish towards unattractive men, regardless of what they themselves look like. They're all hardwired to protect their pussies from all but the most worthy men.

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel

1) Very young men
2) Very old men
3) Very weak men
4) Gay men
Kinda stupid

Men also act similarly to unattractive females and attractive females, and it varies, just like women.

Don't believe me? Compare how you get treated as a white LTN in USA and in Asia