All foids live completely different reality than you

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Bronze
Water thread idc wanna post about it, literally the only way a woman can’t have awesome life experience is she’s either ; very ugly with typically masculine traits (very rare), or she’s somehow very autistic/non NT (extremely rare), but that usually correlates with bad facial features. And then a landwhale of course (sign of low IQ or some mental fuckup.

Just look at this tiktok foid, she would be a real incel if male, talking about “too good face card” while she has a filter and full face makeup.

Then this is her natural face
IMG 1933

Guess what - the only thing she needs is makeup, average height or shorter, and some curves - something all women have at a normal bodyfat%, and all men are attracted to it, meanwhile women find maybe like 10% of male physiques attractive. On this forum are people stressing over their somewhat decent appearence every day, while they would have infinite smv as women with some makeup and training their ass☠️ it’s all retarded

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, scrunchables, iblamejohann and 18 others
bump dat

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang, PeakIncels and halloweed
All a woman has to do is not be fat and even if she's LTB she's living life on easy mode.

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, iblamejohann, Seltin Sweety and 9 others
Water thread idc wanna post about it, literally the only way a woman can’t have awesome life experience is she’s either ; very ugly with typically masculine traits (very rare), or she’s somehow very autistic/non NT (extremely rare), but that usually correlates with bad facial features. And then a landwhale of course (sign of low IQ or some mental fuckup.

Just look at this tiktok foid, she would be a real incel if male, talking about “too good face card” while she has a filter and full face makeup.

View attachment 3213407

Guess what - the only thing she needs is makeup, average height or shorter, and some curves - something all women have at a normal bodyfat%, and all men are attracted to it, meanwhile women find maybe like 10% of male physiques attractive. On this forum are people stressing over their somewhat decent appearence every day, while they would have infinite smv as women with some makeup and training their ass☠️ it’s all retarded

The fact I could tell her side profile would be horribly based on her front profile proves it’s over for me

• +1
Reactions: iblamejohann, rooman, bloomercel and 5 others
All a woman has to do is not be fat and even if she's LTB she's living life on easy mode.
It's crazy to me how women do not realize that, their arguments always boils down to "we get cat called" or "we risk getting assaulted"

As if some dudes don't get the crap beaten out of them on a daily basis, with others actually getting assaulted, and let's be real anyone would prefer getting catcalled than being alone or get made fun of

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, borntosuffer, rooman and 5 others
It's crazy to me how women do not realize that, their arguments always boils down to "we get cat called" or "we risk getting assaulted"

As if some dudes don't get the crap beaten out of them on a daily basis, with others actually getting assaulted, and let's be real anyone would prefer getting catcalled than being alone or get made fun of
Bro 99% of dudes with the expection of chads would LOVE to be catcalled

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, rooman, thereallegend and 2 others
Until the 30 years old pills start

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and PeakIncels
But as a Chad lite I reject mid foid

• +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone and PeakIncels
this thread is so based and the replies even more bore idc good thread goooood

They love it too, there are plenty of old women complaining they don't get attention from men anymore because deep down they miss it

Truth is they subconsciously love that attention, they just get so much of it that they start getting selective about who they get it from

Kind of like a spoiled brat who was given way too many toys and starts hating some of them

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, rooman, thereallegend and 1 other person

women hate attention from not attractive men if it doesn’t profit them somehow (then they are very okay with it), vast majority of women also fantasize about getting assaulted/kidnapped or just being in a rough thrilling situation

its all in your head, if you have good mental health = great life
bad mental health = bad life

The materialistic/superficial opportunities that women have do not seem to affect for the better their mental health that much. I see tons of abused dog women just like I see abused dog men

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell, watah and thereallegend
sub chad life is hell on earth

• +1
Reactions: Zenis

what a genetic waste, looks midget too
should kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, rooman and theonewhocantascend
its all in your head, if you have good mental health = great life

The materialistic/superficial opportunities that women have do not seem to affect for the better their mental health that much. I see tons of abused dog women just like I see abused dog men
Cope

jfl at him thinking mental health just spawns out of nowhere and isnt a byproduct of the treatment youre met with in society, treatment that largely differs based on your looks, social class etc

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
The fact I could tell her side profile would be horribly based on her front profile proves it’s over for me
Literally her Jewish nose is so telling

And the fact you can clearly see her chin is behind her mouth
bro shes pouting so its actually pushing her chin downwards a lil bit otherwise its even more recessed than what it looks like in this pic

bro shes pouting so its actually pushing her chin downwards a lil bit otherwise its even more recessed than what it looks like in this pic
Poutinf makes your chin look more reccesed

View attachment 3213407

Jew or Arab

Ugly either way

"Curves" are cope for landwhale fuckers, though, skinny is goat.

women with babystrollers looked at my visible bulge and giggled and whispered at eachother i did not like it

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
4428245 IMG 1933
Zdagd78agd7agdv

“too good face card”

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
women with babystrollers looked at my visible bulge and giggled and whispered at eachother i did not like it
Damn big dick must be a halo

• +1
Reactions: VHD
Why does 95% of this forum have a huge dick yet I’m stuck with 5 inches
i dont have huge dick most of the bulge is balls

no i think they were just thirsty so any bulge got them horny
my own mom would glare at my bulge for a second any time she talked to me when i was in briefs i think its just woman nature to look at bulge

• JFL
Reactions: Zenis
jfl at him thinking mental health just spawns out of nowhere and isnt a byproduct of the treatment youre met with in society, treatment that largely differs based on your looks, social class etc
I covered this in my comment:

"its all in your head, if you have good mental health = great life

The materialistic/superficial opportunities that women have do not seem to affect for the better their mental health that much. I see tons of abused dog women just like I see abused dog men"

From my comment it is clear that I understand your and the OP's hypothesis, but IMO/Observations, although I recognize women are treated better, I don't see this happier mental health happening in them.

Yes, they are treated better, easier to get sex etc. But if you go see them closer you see their heads are sick

And yet all they do is complain about men apparently having only advantages in this society