All High IQ members needed for framemaxxing theory GTFIH

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
We all know for a fact that a human body will reshape itself based on genetic yes, but also environmental factors.

So, long story short, if I pull my shoulders every night for 10 hours straight, will they get wider or I will only dislocate my clavicles?

I think with the right amount of force they can be widened without dislocation.

Screenshot 20191011 214052 Chrome

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks and Framletgod
NO FRAME FOR FACE

END THE THREAD

Not sure if trolling or not

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
no high iq members for clavicles im sorry

So, long story short, if I pull my shoulders every night for 10 hours straight, will they get wider or I will only dislocate my clavicles?

also dont do that ur gonna injure urself jfl

I think you'd be pulling on your humerus instead of the clavicles

jumping off a building on your side should do the trick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 2810
Which side?
Theoretically buildingsmashing on just your shoulders should hopefully extend and bruise the pain across your clavicles, it's a risky business but one definitely worth trying imo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Theoretically buildingsmashing on just your shoulders should hopefully extend and bruise the pain across your clavicles, it's a risky business but one definitely worth trying imo
That's called bridgesmashing and Astrosky said it's safe. Get your facts right.

980x.jpg

everything for my frame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: v123q43, SikKunt, CopeAndRope and 1 other person

Building smashing

8AD42464 A6D5 4ABE 95DF 9C5C229ACBC6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and GenericChad1444
You need to remember the userbase here. Some people are like 13 years old

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ldar = cope and Framletgod
05.Quartered.jpg

Whatever it takes

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
You need to remember the userbase here. Some people are like 13 years old
wellthatsucks
Day 0 nofap

My n1gga u have been on day zero for like 5 days straight jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, SikKunt and CopeAndRope
kill yourself genetic trash u were born to be trucel

Clavicle widening surgery exists and is the only way to increase shoulder width in the context of frame tbh

It won't do shit only way for you to get wider shoulders is to get bigger lateral delts

Clavicle widening surgery exists and is the only way to increase shoulder width in the context of frame tbh
It won't do shit only way for you to get wider shoulders is to get bigger lateral delts
Why not? It's the same concept of the maxilla. If you apply for long enough a strong force, the body will reshape itself around that force.

The only problem here I see is a clavicle dislocation.

Why not? It's the same concept of the maxilla. If you apply for long enough a strong force, the body will reshape itself around that force.

The only problem here I see is a clavicle dislocation.
Unless you're a kid it's impossible if you're over 18 you should embrace it

Unless you're a kid it's impossible if you're over 18 you should embrace it
It's not like after 18 your bones become of un unmalleable adamantium. They can still be forced to change shape.

It's not like after 18 your bones become of un unmalleable adamantium. They can still be forced to change shape.
It's impossible man just gymcel and roid and you'll get wider shoulders

It's impossible man just gymcel and roid and you'll get wider shoulders
You're not giving me a plausible counter argument though. You're only saying it's impossible and that would be only if our bones would transform into steel after 18.

You're not giving me a plausible counter argument though. You're only saying it's impossible and that would be only if our bones would transform into steel after 18.
Even if you could widen clavicukes by some extreme torture device it would be by solething negligeable i gave you the true solution gymcel and roid and you'll get wide shoulders

Even if you could widen clavicukes by some extreme torture device it would be by solething negligeable i gave you the true solution gymcel and roid and you'll get wide shoulders
You're too narrow minded mate. You're like the church that didn't accept hearing the earth was round by Copernicus.