All i do is make money im boring

N1666

N1666

Kraken
@Central Cee 💯

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Central Cee
That's all I've been doing for nearly the past 13 years. The only respite I've had from wageslaving has been traveling to far-flung international locations twice a year.

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
That's all I've been doing for nearly the past 13 years. The only respite I've had from wageslaving has been traveling to far-flung international locations twice a year.
Just spend your prime years, wageslaving. Reality check pill.
Brutals.

As an old teacher guy used to tell me hen i was teenager, and I somehow always remembered.
When I was younger I wanted to do alot of stuff, but I didn't have the money nor the time for it to do it.
Now i'm old(er), and I have the money and time to do these things. But I have no desire, motivation, to do them anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yerico7, Rt-Rust1, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Just spend your prime years, wageslaving. Reality check pill.
Brutals.
@DivineBeing Actual reality check pill is when those mfers figure out you can scratch your balls daily in looksmaxx and 8figurestartupvaluationmaxx (edited as of recent update I received)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman, AlexBrown84 and DivineBeing
@DivineBeing Actual reality check pill is when those mfers figure out you can scratch your balls daily in looksmaxx and 8figurestartupvaluationmaxx (edited as of recent update I received)
:forcedsmile:

shit gonna be crisp man

@DivineBeing what's your net worth?

if you have the majority stake then just increase your salary lmao who’s gonna stop you
i dont have a majority stake - the board determines my salary

i have co-founders, investors and advisors that also hold shares

i own a solid minority stake (>20%) diluted after 2 financing rounds

i also cant change my salary since i'm contractually bound even if i were a majority shareholder

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Hueless
OMG SIGMA MALE!!!!!! :soy:
i actually am one but i dont like to describe myself that way since thats condescending to myself

im just a divine being

• Love it
Reactions: Hueless
i actually am one but i dont like to describe myself that way since thats condescending to myself

im just a divine being
To become a true sigma male you must burn down an orphanage :feelshmm:
Images 4

$10k bank

$55k S&P 500 ETF
good spread.
I dunno, if I would maybe had cut up the S&P 500 ETF; across a few more index ETFs. that are not so heavily USA based, and not so much big copmapnies based. Like, adding a few other continents or world etfs. And maybe 1 etf for small cap companies, and 1 etf for mid cap companies.

In what asset class. your non liquid net worth??
Real estate? or company ownership share?

good spread.
I dunno, if I would maybe had cut up the S&P 500 ETF; across a few more index ETFs. that are not so heavily USA based, and not so much big copmapnies based. Like, adding a few other continents or world etfs. And maybe 1 etf for small cap companies, and 1 etf for mid cap companies.

In what asset class. your non liquid net worth??
Real estate? or company ownership share?
Minority stake holding in a start-up as a co-founder

Dunno I think the US is the world market so it makes sense to invest there.

I'm considering crypto after the bear run is over.

I'll enter at $30k prolly for a $15k position on Bitcoin and Ethereum mix and hold for 1-2 years until I get my surgeries

What's your investment strategy and spread?

Minority stake holding in a start-up as a co-founder
great. almost nothing beats for wealth creation, being the co-founder and co-owner of a great company. Both in sale-off value, and for milig the profits to oneself for a good bit. Whatever one likes most to do.
Selling a co-found business, aka your baby. Is a bit difficult for most though. Sentimentally speaking
Dunno I think the US is the world market so it makes sense to invest there.
Assuming your own company is also USA
Than you are deffo also long, on USA. in a sense
I'm considering crypto after the bear run is over.
I'll enter at $30k prolly for a $15k position on Bitcoin and Ethereum mix and hold for 1-2 years until I get my surgeries
What's your investment strategy and spread?
I'm personally "irresponsibly" long in crypto, I own the big cryptos, but most of what I on are smaller crypto projects I believe in for having good user function potenial for now and/or future.
I started my first buy of crypto back in summer 2020. With 1000 USD, where I bought with: Bitcoin. Over time I added, in another 3500 USD of own money in crypto. Today my crypto portfolio is worth liquid around 19000 USD. I have locked up in a crypto project, which will be unlocked slowly starting this summer till summer 2023 slowly. At current price, it's at a value of $120,000. This is highly unsure and risky one could say. o do beleive in this crypto project alot. But it can fail. I be giga happy if it can manage to stay at this 120,000 USD value. But also, if it would drop 80%, I still have to be giga content with it. I personally guestimate, this project should still go in the comming time 5x or more in value. But that hypothosis of mine on it's value, can trun out easily to be wrong alot

The rest of my possesions. is liqud cash, with kinda fluctuates bewteen 5000 - 10000 USD.

That's it, I have.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing and Elvisandreaa
great. almost nothing beats for wealth creation, being the co-founder and co-owner of a great company. Both in sale-off value, and for milig the profits to oneself for a good bit. Whatever one likes most to do.
Selling a co-found business, aka your baby. Is a bit difficult for most though. Sentimentally speaking

Assuming your own company is also USA
Than you are deffo also long, on USA. in a sense

I'm personally "irresponsibly" long in crypto, I own the big cryptos, but most of what I on are smaller crypto projects I believe in for having good user function potenial for now and/or future.
I started my first buy of crypto back in summer 2020. With 1000 USD, where I bought with: Bitcoin. Over time I added, in another 3500 USD of own money in crypto. Today my crypto portfolio is worth liquid around 19000 USD. I have locked up in a crypto project, which will be unlocked slowly starting this summer till summer 2023 slowly. At current price, it's at a value of $120,000. This is highly unsure and risky one could say. o do beleive in this crypto project alot. But it can fail. I be giga happy if it can manage to stay at this 120,000 USD value. But also, if it would drop 80%, I still have to be giga content with it. I personally guestimate, this project should still go in the comming time 5x or more in value. But that hypothosis of mine on it's value, can trun out easily to be wrong alot

The rest of my possesions. is liqud cash, with kinda fluctuates bewteen 5000 - 10000 USD.

That's it, I have.
ur rich

I don't feel rich at all. The concept of decent net worth, only appeals to me. When it gives the option, to work less (or on different stuff), and more free time maxx, or do stuff i like maxx.
Time is probably to the most important factor in life, to fuzz about. And good wealth/money; can help with have more options in time management. I think.

Besides the money-time link. I don't care for money much. because I'm not much materialistic, for myself. And because I will never lead with money, to try to attract women. Because I feel I'm to good looking, to go the betabuxx route. And I rather be single, than to go spend money on some lazy woman whom wants to chill maxx on muh dime.

Cool story didn’t read

Last edited:
  • +1
What is that ? How did you start? My net worth is a literal 0
no i own a minority stake in a start-up thats worth 8-figures

dunno i went to H/Y/P got rejected from IBD reached out to some Goldman Analyst who was intending to exit and start a side project and here i am

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing
@AlexBrown84 instead of laughing help a brother out man

• JFL
When I was younger I wanted to do alot of stuff, but I didn't have the money nor the time for it to do it.
Now i'm old(er), and I have the money and time to do these things. But I have no desire, motivation, to do them anymore.
that's sad

i hate that u need to know how to code to make good money in startups (95% of the time)