All I want is a loyal becky

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
That’s all I want. I don’t even want a Stacy. Beckies aren’t even bad looking, they tend to look good.

I just want a becky that’s loyal, one that I can trust. One that loves me truly for who I am and doesnt bullshit around.

Imo a man doesn’t need slays. The validation and company of a good woman is enough to last a man a life time. Never forget this. If you have a good woman by your side, you have everything

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Deleted member 4053, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 18 others
That’s all I want. I don’t even want a Stacy. Beckies aren’t even bad looking, they tend to look good.

I just want a becky that’s loyal, one that I can trust. One that loves me truly for who I am and doesnt bullshit around.

Imo a man doesn’t need slays. The validation and company of a good woman is enough to last a man a life time. Never forget this. If you have a good woman by your side, you have everything

GLHF

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), CopeIsReal, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
I'm just saying good luck, have fun.

No woman is loyal bro.
That’s what makes me sad. All I want is a loyal woman. One that won’t trade up. It’s so over

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 3202 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
You understand that these beckies and fatties mog stacies with their SMV right?
Like a stacy get chads hitting on her and some chadlites but these beckies are getting hit on by everything under the son cuz every man think they have a chance with them.

The game is rigged man it's ridiculous!

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincell, Deleted member 616, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and 10 others
You understand that these beckies and fatties mog stacies with their SMV right?
Like a stacy get chads hitting on her and some chadlites but these beckies are getting hit on by everything under the son cuz every man think they have a chance with them.

The game is rigged man it's ridiculous!
Yes, juggernaut law. I’ll make another thread relating to this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Leamsefmare, Deleted member 616, diggbicc and 2 others
>loyal woman
Tyson 1

• JFL
Reactions: bonesoverblood, Barbarossa_ and Deleted member 4563
They exist but only if you are Chad with big dick and big dick energy.

High IQ post from you as always bruh.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Blackout.xl
If you have a long midface, you will never have a woman like that.

Primary reason why I looksmax

I wish I was still as bluepilled as you sometimes. A blessing and a curse.

I’m bluepilled for wanting the ideal?
the ideal isnt having one average woman who you have to commit to and go through a relationship with, the ideal is slaying several different hot girls everyday who all lust for you with 100% of their energy

• +1
Reactions: bonesoverblood and zeno
I’m bluepilled for wanting the ideal?
I don't think that what you want exists in this world. It's a fantasy portrayed by stories, movies and exists only in the mind of ignorant young people.

I don't think that what you want exists in this world. It's a fantasy portrayed by stories, movies and an ignorant mind.
It exists, for chads who date beckies

• +1
Reactions: bonesoverblood
It exists, for chads who date beckies
Why not be an average guy and date an ugly woman and have her by your side?

The same reason you don't want that is the same reason you wouldn't want a becky if you were a chad.

the ideal isnt having one average woman who you have to commit to and go through a relationship with, the ideal is slaying several different hot girls everyday who all lust for you with 100% of their energy
Slaying hot girls Is cool and All but relationships > slaying. Relationships can grant you fulfillment. Slaying likely won’t

Slaying hot girls Is cool and All but relationships > slaying. Relationships can grant you fulfillment. Slaying likely won’t
harem>relationship with becky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Chadelite
Why not be an average guy and date an ugly woman and have her by your side?

The same reason you don't want that is the same reason you wouldn't want a becky if you were a chad.
They’re not the same

A becky will have a hard time trading up from her chad. In her mind she already has hit the “ideal” (80/20 rule)

an ugly girl in modern society is pampered up to feel like she’s a queen that has unlimited options. If you’re an average guy, you’re not the ideal to her. She won’t truly love you. Due to juggernaut law, she can easily trade you for a better guy. Due to you not being the ideal, she will have a strong urge to leave you if a better man comes

That’s why I wouldn’t want to be an average guy with an ugly girl. Ugly girls SMV mog average guys
harem>relationship with becky
Ur opinion

• +1
Reactions: Mrpvolts and forwardgrowth
No bro stacys get more matches on tinder than beckys. Average man know that they dont get hit on much now and they r trying their lucks now

They’re not the same

A becky will have a hard time trading up from her chad. In her mind she already has hit the “ideal” (80/20 rule)

an ugly girl in modern society is pampered up to feel like she’s a queen that has unlimited options. If you’re an average guy, you’re not the ideal to her. She won’t truly love you. Due to juggernaut law, she can easily trade you for a better guy. Due to you not being the ideal, she will have a strong urge to leave you if a better man comes

That’s why I wouldn’t want to be an average guy with an ugly girl. Ugly girls SMV mog average guys

Ur opinion
What about a harem for fucking and your becky as your main emotional partner and mother of your child? Just an idea.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597 and Blackout.xl
What about a harem for fucking with your becky as your main emotional partner and mother of your child? Just an idea.
That’s the absolute ideal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 3202
They’re not the same

Ur opinion
Chads don't fuck ugly girls. It doesn't exist or else I wouldn't get flirted with by ugly chicks as a 5PSL if they could just go for chad instead.

I don't date ugly chicks because I don't find them attractive since they are uglier than me. You want to have a becky as a gf, because she's just as GL as you or better looking, so you are attracted to her. I find it quesitonable whether you would still be if you were chad and also had stacy LTR options. (although potentially less loyal)

I used to be attracted to ugly chicks when I was ugly myself, I look back at those classmates on facebook and realize my standards went up as much as my looks did. Wouldn't fuck anymore.

extremely true

Chads don't fuck ugly girls. It doesn't exist or else I wouldn't get flirted with by ugly chicks as a 5PSL if they could just go for chad instead.

I don't date ugly chicks because I don't find them attractive since they are uglier than me. You want to have a becky as a gf, because she's just as GL as you or better looking, so you are attracted to her. I find it quesitonable whether you would still be if you were chad and also had stacy LTR options. (although potentially less loyal)

I used to be attracted to ugly chicks when I was ugly myself, I look back at those classmates on facebook and realize my standards went up as much as my looks did. Wouldn't fuck anymore.
I would LTR an ugly foid that I mog rn if I knew she wouldn’t trade up

If I was chad I would take a loyal becky over a unloyal Stacy anyday. Beckies dont look bad, they look good. Just not Stacy tier. Their commitment makes them more worthwhile than a good to look at woman who can’t pairbond properly or maintain an LTR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
I want to LDAR with 2 stacies in my room. Oh man, watch some cool stuff and then fuck i threesome and again relaxing, sleeping, ldaring and fucking again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
I would ltr a beckie if they were high IQ, good status and tall. I would make them my helper, a subordinate. While I'd fuck stacies on the side. I would breed with the beckie, as well, as I'd make sure my kids are gigamoggers. Fingers crossed for a future harem. With one main girl.

I want to LDAR with 2 stacies in my room. Oh man, watch some cool stuff and then fuck i threesome and again relaxing, sleeping, ldaring and fucking again.
I mean that kind of LDAR lifestyle is 99% of young people's relationships anyways. Every couple I know, all they do together is fuck, sleep, eat and watch a movie or some other easy entertainment.

Then one of them goes home and normal life continues untill they meet again 2 days later.

I mean that kind of LDAR lifestyle is 99% of young people's relationships anyways. Every couple I know, all they do together is fuck, sleep, eat and watch a movie or some other easy entertainment.

Then one of them goes home and normal life continues untill they meet again 2 days later.
They are partying together a lot i think, a lot of going out i think. I dont want that

They are partying together a lot i think, a lot of going out i think. I dont want that
Nope. The first thing that people that get into a LTR do, is stop going out clubbing/partying as much. Seen it so many times with my mates.

Also note OP, love doesn't exist like it does in the fairytales (I have almost the same viewpoint as you, it causes me great distress just thinking about it). It does, but it's just a chemical reaction that makes you "love" the opposite sex. It's kind of like how your family "loves" you, they just "love" you out of primal instinct because you are a carrier for their genes, and nothing more. This is all "water is wet" kind of shit, but still, it draws a point (hopefully).

Humans are just computers made out of meat and bones, we have no soul. So expecting to find true love in a metaphysical sense is impossible in our hell that we call reality. And don't go on thinking that death will relieve you of your current constant state of agony and sorrow, you don't know whether there is an afterlife or not (afterlife just sounds like a cope we made up in order to combat the fear of death, because it is). I believe that when you die, your organism dies and that's it.

Of course, this brings us to the topic of death and what happens afterwards. I have a theory that we are just reborn into this hell as a random organism, be it beast or man. If this is to be true, then we are fucked for the rest of eternity.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Nope. The first thing that people that get into a LTR do, is stop going out clubbing/partying as much. Seen it so many times with my mates.
Idk man but getting gf without going out at all is impossible. Holding ltr while being outsider is i lmpossible too. Of course unless youre a chad

all i want is cuddle and hand holding from non-landwhale

• +1
Reactions: Mrpvolts and Deleted member 3202
Idk man but getting gf without going out at all is impossible. Holding ltr while being outsider is i lmpossible too. Of course unless youre a chad
It works for first 6 months during the honeymoon phase tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202