all i want is to be good looking

lestoa

lestoa

i dont care about anything else, i just want to have those cheekbones, the height, the maxilla holy shit
nothing more, i want only that

• +1
Reactions: watah, iblamechico, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
Nothing more

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iblamechico, majesticincel, sickdawgie and 1 other person
you are only 16 so you can still do it

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Darkeningstar, Kroker and 2 others
you are only 16 so you can still do it
iam going to be 17 in 2 months, do you think i can still pubertymax ? But i dont have any money. And my father holy shit, if he would find out that i take roids he would kill me

• So Sad
Reactions: majesticincel
iam going to be 17 in 2 months, do you think i can still pubertymax ? But i dont have any money. And my father holy shit, if he would find out that i take roids he would kill me
too late for that tbh, u should still take but ur not "pubertymaxxing"

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
too late for that tbh, u should still take but ur not "pubertymaxxing"
Its giga late, i shouldve start with 14-15. Its already too late. Im prob just going to do one 500mg test cycle when iam 17-18 but thats it. Its already too late. I ate well in puberty, went 2 years everyday to the gym. Ate high protein food. I was a giga gymcel back then. I hope my base is good enough so i can reach htn one day. We will see. I will try everything in my power and then see what happens

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and <6PSLcel
You never will so it's time to slit your throat on livestream

Are you atleast mtn?

leanmaxx and plastic surgeries. Make money and go hungry, it's the only thing you can do.

Are you atleast mtn?
yes, my base is good. iam not completely ugly. Normies rated me 6/10 but well, normies opinion are not valid anyways. /soc/ told me iam mtn with rly good base, but whatever. My jaw is fine, my maxilla is fine too. Iam not a complete truecel. And iam 6,1

• Love it
Reactions: majesticincel
yes, my base is good. iam not completely ugly. Normies rated me 6/10 but well, normies opinion are not valid anyways. /soc/ told me iam mtn with rly good base, but whatever. My jaw is fine, my maxilla is fine too. Iam not a complete truecel. And iam 6,1
u can still slay if u are mtn face if u gymcell at 6 1

i dont care about anything else, i just want to have those cheekbones, the height, the maxilla holy shit
nothing more, i want only that
if you want it that bad hard max bro