All I want to do is to cum on my oneitis’ face

GabachoCopium

GabachoCopium

#life #itaintover
She has such a cute face, perfect face for a facial. I would cum all over her face . this is one of goals right now, remember guys, you have to manifest your goals like I do.

I won’t settle for less, I want her, she was built for my dick frfr

87CEA2C9 F7C3 4849 B669 6EAB5638CDAB
87CEA2C9 F7C3 4849 B669 6EAB5638CDAB

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CONQUERtheENSLAVER, 5'7 zoomer, Dr. Bludy and 4 others
If you’re thinking about your oneitis in such a manner, it never began. You should view her with love rather than lust, this thought process is fitting only for unholy str

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dr. Bludy, rand anon, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
If you’re thinking about your oneitis in such a manner, it never began. You should view her with love rather than lust, this thought process is fitting only for unholy str
I usually don’t think about her like this, just in certain times, like right now when I’m out of town

break into her house while shes sleeping and do it :owo:

• Love it
Reactions: GabachoCopium
I've never even thought about cumming on a girls face it has 0 meaning to me, cumming inside and cuddeling is literally the only thing that matters

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and GabachoCopium
I've never even thought about cumming on a girls face it has 0 meaning to me, cumming inside and cuddeling is literally the only thing that matters
Well I’m different I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
I will often do cum tributes

A girl I like - I will print out her social media pictures and shoot a massive load onto them

I will send her the photo and attach an apple pay/cashapp of $20-$50

They love it

I call it day game

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and GabachoCopium
I will often do cum tributes

A girl I like - I will print out her social media pictures and shoot a massive load onto them

I will send her the photo and attach an apple pay/cashapp of $20-$50

They love it

I call it day game
Kys nasty nigger

She has such a cute face, perfect face for a facial. I would cum all over her face . this is one of goals right now, remember guys, you have to manifest your goals like I do.

View attachment 2448764View attachment 2448764
I had the same thoughts for my oneitis until I saw she had found a bbc boyfriend. Then I realised it was over. Brutal fucking memory

• +1
Shes choking on Chads dick

• +1
  • WTF
I had the same thoughts for my oneitis until I saw she had found a bbc boyfriend. Then I realised it was over. Brutal fucking memory
my old oneitis, had a BBC boyfriend that also fucked me up

my old oneitis, had a BBC boyfriend that also fucked me up
Brutal. Worst thing is my oneitis never showed me a single IOI she just showed me signs of disgusts, and I know she wanted big fat cocks hence why she went for bbc and its brutal to know my midget cock could've never satisfied

• JFL
Shutup cucks

• Love it

View attachment 2448764View attachment 2448764
I'm thinking of coming behind my oneitis and grab and pull her hair like we are having sex and then say "sowwy im auwisic"

• JFL