All i wanted was to play Dark Souls with her...

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
it was the happiest day in my life. she was the only girl i felt at home with.

if i had met her now that i got stuff going for me, things may have been different. I was a NEET loser when she met me and kept askig me why im not making money. Right girl, wrong tme sadly, i was too immature as well.

And also JFL at the opposites attract meme. I have met 10 girls and the only girl i had some chemistry with was the girl that was my age and played the same video games growing up like i did.

That other whore I call "oneitis" had grown up in a rural family and probably spent her childhood torturing animals and reading manifestos. Minesweeper was the closest thing to gaming she ever did (and probably played it for like 5 minutes or smth lol).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar and iloveboobs

if i had met her now that i got stuff going for me, things may have been different. I was a NEET loser when she met me and kept askig me why im not making money. Right girl, wrong tme sadly, i was too immature as well.

And also JFL at the opposites attract meme. I have met 10 girls and the only girl i had some chemistry with was the girl that was my age and played the same video games growing up like i did.

That other whore I call "oneitis" had grown up in a rural family and probably spent her childhood torturing animals and reading manifestos. Minesweeper was the closest thing to gaming she ever did (and probably played it for like 5 minutes or smth lol).
Dark souls is mid so its okay

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, SidharthTheSlayer and Apparition

I used to FaceTime my friend and we would play dark souls together :soy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition