All incels are white only

StuntmanMike

StuntmanMike

Kraken
Brown,asian or black girls are extremely easy to fuck.If you are an incel you are 99% white only

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and datboijj
My oneitis wasn't white. Still got rejected.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Average Turk

• So Sad
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso
Asian girls don’t live near me.
SEA jungle gooks are extremely easy just download the right apps.My succes rate with jungle gooks is 80%.I am ultra lightskin ethnic though

Then go for dravidian girls or darker girls than yourself.
There are no Dravidians in Pakistan. :p (Well, technically, there are some, but they aren't the dark people you are thinking of, they are mid-brown & there's not many of them).

There are no Dravidians in Pakistan. :p
Go to India or download the right apps for dravidian girls.Lightskin is important in South Asia so you can get dark girls theoretically you are not incel.

Go to India or download the right apps for dravidian girls.Lightskin is important in South Asia so you can get dark girls theoretically you are not incel.
I am Pakistani. They do not like my people over there.

only white women are human

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Skywalker, Napoleon de Geso and 1 other person
I am Pakistani. They do not like my people over there.
Larp as a brahmin then.Introduce yourself as an high caste sikh or something like that.

Larp as a brahmin then.Introduce yourself as an high caste sikh or something like that.
I can't even speak Urdu (the national language of Pakistan) properly. When I was there, they immediately could tell from the way I talked I came from overseas. Plus I got no interest from women there. Which is kinda weird because I have gotten more IOIs from whites (yeah, I know, I dunno why either but it happened once in a blue moon).

SEA jungle gooks are extremely easy just download the right apps.My succes rate with jungle gooks is 80%.I am ultra lightskin ethnic though
What about East Asian like Chinese or Vietnam?

In my place 99,9% females are white, and I suck at travelling, need therapy

Tbh OP is right, when someone run me on western Tinder I only matched ethnic foids XD

Im white ginger stacey only, so that is magnitudes more difficult than the typical blonde stacey only niggas due to how rare they are.

//SubSigma

All Incels are right wing bigots and their standards are far too high!

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon de Geso
other than black women, white women are the most sexually active
how can they be hard to get and extremely sexually active at the same time?