All jokes aside

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
I've genuinely made a decent amount of money on betting. Not on the Betfair exchange tho.

Why the fuck doesn't everyone bet? Jesus I'm so confused what's so difficult about it.

Any game where there's an underdog and it's obvious who's gonna win you just bet a ton of money on the obvious winner and then get double your money back. You rarely lose therefore you make profit.

And you only bet on this. Never bet on the underdog and don't do any of the bullshit odds that the house comes up with. You cant lose. Why doesn't everyone do this?

Not bragging I'm genuinely asking. @Gazzamogga thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
I don't bet on sports or races

I bet on myself in poker tournaments

I also bet on others that I know are good in poker tournaments

• +1
i ALWYAS WONDERED THIS LOL

JSUT BET ON THE FAVOURITES AND MAKE 10 DOLLARS HERE AND THERE AND IF U DO 20 GAMES A DAY THEN WITH 50/50 CHANCE (WAY OUT OF PROPORTION U MORE LIKELY WILL WIN LIKE 80%)

U WILL STILL MAKE 100

😛

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
I don't bet on sports or races

I bet on myself in poker tournaments

I also bet on others that I know are good in poker tournaments
Literally anyone can bet. An American can bet on a football match. All you need to do is find out who the underdog is and then bet on the obvious winner.

Are people really so fucking retarded and impulsive that they deliberately bet on the underdog thinking they will get some short term profit if they're extremely lucky? Rather than playing it safe/normal and inevitably making a profit in the long term?

Literally anyone can bet. An American can bet on a football match. All you need to do is find out who the underdog is and then bet on the obvious winner.

Are people really so fucking retarded and impulsive that they deliberately bet on the underdog thinking they will get some short term profit if they're extremely lucky? Rather than playing it safe/normal and inevitably making a profit in the long term?
Where do you find betting sites that pay out 1:1 for an obvious winner though?

i ALWYAS WONDERED THIS LOL

JSUT BET ON THE FAVOURITES AND MAKE 10 DOLLARS HERE AND THERE AND IF U DO 20 GAMES A DAY THEN WITH 50/50 CHANCE (WAY OUT OF PROPORTION U MORE LIKELY WILL WIN LIKE 80%)

U WILL STILL MAKE 100
In football probs once a week minimum there is a game with an obvious winner and by betting on the obvious winner u get double money back. U could get 50 or 100 for example and make 100 quid in a day for literally doing nothing.

• +1
Insanely low iQ thread.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Lev Peshkov
In football probs once a week minimum there is a game with an obvious winner and by betting on the obvious winner u get double money back. U could get 50 or 100 for example and make 100 quid in a day for literally doing nothing.
whats the avg return on most games for the favourite tbh?

if i can make 2x on most bets then put 250 daily and make an extra 250 daily jfl

almost daily 1k income woith that ngl

Where do you find betting sites that pay out 1:1 for an obvious winner though?
SkyBet. I'm exaggerating when I say obvious winner tho. It doesn't necessarily have to be obvious. E.g. Man city Vs wolves, wolves are the underdogs but still have a good chance of winning, but statistically speaking man city will win, so if you always bet on games like this you may lose every now and then but most of them you will win, Makin u profit.

SkyBet. I'm exaggerating when I say obvious winner tho. It doesn't necessarily have to be obvious. E.g. Man city Vs wolves, wolves are the underdogs but still have a good chance of winning, but statistically speaking man city will win, so if you always bet on games like this you may lose every now and then but most of them you will win, Makin u profit.
Depends on when you bet

Sites have an algorithm that lowers the odds the more people bet on a team

So you can get bets in at 1:7 for Wolves but if enough people catch on the odds will go to 1:4 or something, making sure the house always wins.

I don't know enough about sports betting and have no interest in spending time studying it as I'm spending most of my time playing and studying poker outside of uni

Depends on when you bet

Sites have an algorithm that lowers the odds the more people bet on a team

So you can get bets in at 1:7 for Wolves but if enough people catch on the odds will go to 1:4 or something, making sure the house always wins.

I don't know enough about sports betting and have no interest in spending time studying it as I'm spending most of my time playing and studying poker outside of uni
Penis.

• Woah
Reactions: Gazzamogga
Just be like the 50yo men betting all their money and losing it