All kidding aside tho guys

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
Its easy to cherry pick the thirstiest girls and make threads or post screen shots of them to u to make it seem like its very easy for me

As of rn I am left on read by the vast majority of my tinder and bumble matches
A good chunk of them never responded to my opening line once we matched
A lot of convos went a few lines back and forth then fizzled and Im left on read
Even some convos where she gave me her number and we TEXTED back and forth and she seemed enthusiastic, I ended up being left on read now for weeks.
Even getting to the stage of making vague plans on a specific day of the week, that day comes and ghost.

The vast vast majority of matches and even getting a girls number do NOT result in meeting up

@Copemaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, flamboyant, 5'8manlet and 23 others
Ionremember

• JFL
Reactions: Over
dn rd, this thread is now about the question

do women approach?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
And what makes you think women are so disinterested in you? Too many options?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
even chad gets ghosted, over for us
tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: gymislife, 5'8manlet, owlofathena and 1 other person
nigga u try to make us rope???
Screenshot 20201007 174148 Chrome

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Copeful, Deleted member 4464 and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 9699, ThreadMatters and 2 others
you should start gathering statistics using different metrics tbh

number of girls you message/how many reply back
indexes to determine the horniness factor of each girl

excel spreadsheet this bitch

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: the next o'pry, Copeful and Deleted member 6723
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymislife, Deleted member 1774 and Deleted member 8919
All of this shows that the real chad pussy wetter here is LondonVillie can get a slay easier than diabetes
507368 e8a81cb9ad438e1812e818238f39a537

Be like this in 2020 or kys is over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
tnx for the lifefuel bro

• JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters
no matter how many matches u get or how worshipped u get from PSL retards you wont be happy if you dont find a wife
inb4 stacy loyal wife doesnt exist,well if she exists though u wont find her if u rot in ur appartment 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Deleted member 6723
no matter how many matches u get or how worshipped u get from PSL retards you wont be happy if you dont find a wife
inb4 stacy loyal wife doesnt exist,well if she exists though u wont find her if u rot in ur appartment 24/7
why would some nagging cunt make me happier esp as a super introvert who doesnt even enjoy sex and thinks having children is one of the most immoral and cruel things u can do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 6264, Ultramental and 1 other person
and where do you suggest finding her? no girl you find on social media/datting apps or in a bar/club is loyal

just publish book already

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Amnesiascary

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, NothingCanStopMe, wagbox and 3 others
most women dont only chase good looking men, but validation and dopamine too from getting messaged
i understand them to some extent actually, when im talking to a good looking girl for multiple days, theres no dopamine anymore, however when a brand new girl messages me i get excited again

this + they think you are a catfish are two reasons you are getting left on read

and where do you suggest finding her? no girl you find on social media/datting apps or in a bar/club is loyal
i can agree on some part.if a girl has a private insta with followers/following people she knows why would it be a problem?literally everyone except gigalosers have social media nowdays and inb4 the hate i despise social media hard
the thing is that everyone here agree that the dude is chad,so if he had a social circle maybe at some point he would meet someone worthy
For sure most of them are whoring nowdays but i can imagine someone wanting to settle with a chad tbh

why would some nagging cunt make me happier esp as a super introvert who doesnt even enjoy sex and thinks having children is one of the most immoral and cruel things u can do
lol daily reminder that looks will fade away at some point and u wont even have ur hookups.Are u sure u can be totally alone?because u are slaying pussy left and right now+plus the 2020 tinder whores for sure make it hard for you to see someone as wife material

I can back this up with my chadfishing..

Even Chad will get only 30% reply to him and even then it's not easy to get a lay.

Their inbox is getting absolutely battered. Their match list is in the hundreds / thousands. Most of the time they don't even realize they've matched a Gigachad. He's just lost in the pile.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 1140
Its easy to cherry pick the thirstiest girls and make threads or post screen shots of them to u to make it seem like its very easy for me

As of rn I am left on read by the vast majority of my tinder and bumble matches
A good chunk of them never responded to my opening line once we matched
A lot of convos went a few lines back and forth then fizzled and Im left on read
Even some convos where she gave me her number and we TEXTED back and forth and she seemed enthusiastic, I ended up being left on read now for weeks.
Even getting to the stage of making vague plans on a specific day of the week, that day comes and ghost.

The vast vast majority of matches and even getting a girls number do NOT result in meeting up

@Copemaxxing
I kinda retract from what I said on the other thread after this.

Just stating things about your slayage while this is also happening is also a form of larp too though

@Copemaxxing

You probably get mogged by high-tier normies/chadlites who post lambo pics or something. Many tinder/bumble hoes are materialistic asf and look for lifestyle cues. If you can get a Chad easily, might as well get a rich one.

Inb4 moneycope, betabuxxing can lead to easy casual sex only if you're psl5+

lol daily reminder that looks will fade away at some point and u wont even have ur hookups.Are u sure u can be totally alone?because u are slaying pussy left and right now+plus the 2020 tinder whores for sure make it hard for you to see someone as wife material
He has at least 8 years of slaying left, maybe even more tbh, nigga looks 24, he will reach his 50's looking 30(considering he as a turbonarcy and has severe BDD)

He has at least 8 years of slaying left, maybe even more tbh, nigga looks 24, he will reach his 50's looking 30(considering he as a turbonarcy and has severe BDD)
as you said he has max(really max) 8years.after that even if he is considered a 'handsome' gentleman 18year olds(which he likes) wont get interested at him this much,he will have to settle with the so called roasties

Ion read
Ion care
Tales from your psychotic brain