All men are cucks

NewOneXY

NewOneXY

6'0 feet mogger
I realized, if you are a man, your destiny is inevitable to become a cuck at the end of the day.

Women completely controll the dating market, they can basically do what they want.

Suck cock, fuck with Chad, have Tattoos, have Pircings, go Party, dress like Whores.

WOMEN CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT; IF YOU WANT PUSSY YOU NEED TO GO ALONG WITH THEIR LIFESTLYE.

YOU HAVE TO TOLERATE THEIR BULLSHIT IF YOU WANT SEX AT THE END OF THE DAY.

And you will also spend all of your precious money to this whores.

Even if you find a virgin girl, she will cuck you too at the end. Our fate is to be cucks.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Joe Rogancel, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
What about me? I will be crazy cat lady, but male, making electromechanical sculptures, and no family...

why you projecting

• +1
Reactions: robtical
so the only solution is to lose interest, is that possible?

Legit

It's completely over and stop dreaming about a virgin

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
I realized, if you are a man, your destiny is inevitable to become a cuck at the end of the day.

Women completely controll the dating market, they can basically do what they want.

Suck cock, fuck with Chad, have Tattoos, have Pircings, go Party, dress like Whores.

WOMEN CAN DO WHAT THEY WANT; IF YOU WANT PUSSY YOU NEED TO GO ALONG WITH THEIR LIFESTLYE.

Even if you find a virgin girl, she will cuck you too at the end. Our fate is to be cucks.
speak for yourself faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42009

Women won't do what they want with me. I don't really care about laws or courtrooms. I'll kill. They can see it in my eyes and demeanor that I'm that type of person. Don't even have to spell it out for them. They know that by getting with me they can't do whatever they want.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back