All men need a thick ass

Saint Casanova

Saint Casanova

Kraken
Made of muscle obviously. Girls want to Grab onto a muscular ass and slap it around it. Start doing hip thrusts, and squats.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 32973, Deleted member 30843 and 1 other person
No ass for your face.

• JFL
Reactions: //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4, overtier1011 and Saint Casanova
bruh i hate my huge ass it makes me look like a twink and my gyatt sticks out in jeans making it impossible for me to wear cool clothes

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova and Deleted member 21345
bruh i hate my huge ass it makes me look like a twink and my gyatt sticks out in jeans making it impossible for me to wear cool clothes
Better than a flat pancake ass, imagine a girl trying to grab your bum and there’s nothing there. Over

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Better than a flat pancake ass, imagine a girl trying to grab your bum and there’s nothing there. Over
big as son guys looks subhuman, idc if its female gaze or not

Unironically i just learned how to squeeze my glutes yesterday. I was doing something weird with my hamstring to where the glutes wont grow but now my ass shall grow

big as son guys looks subhuman, idc if its female gaze or not
Cope, obviously it should be paired with a lean muscular physique but it’s still a halo. What do you mean female gaze ? Are you trying to attract men ?

Cope, obviously it should be paired with a lean muscular physique but it’s still a halo. What do you mean female gaze ? Are you trying to attract men ?
i think youll attract more men than woman with a big ass broski

homo thread

• WTF
Reactions: Saint Casanova
pics?

• Hmm...
Reactions: //\//\\1m054_p00d1c4
Having a big ass as a male only attracts fags.