All men wish to intimidate

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
All men wish to intimidate other men

the desire to intimidate or gain some sense of full respect from other men is biological.

If you don’t have some sort of desire for this you’re either a homosexual or a soy t cuck coomer foid/Normie worshipper (80% of the Blackpill community)

Obviously this isn’t claiming or supporting you to be an ogre. As someone like Chico would unironically intimidate the majority of most men. You don’t have to be ogre to intimidate it’s just frame & height .

Looks is just an add on for women ofc and can save you from male disrespect IF YOU ARE NT.

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel, lemonnz, Aero and 11 others
That's why height matters

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: soover4me, Sprinkles, n9wiff and 2 others

the desire to intimidate or gain some sense of full respect from other men is biological.

If you don’t have some sort of desire for this you’re either a homosexual or a soy t cuck coomer foid/Normie worshipper (80% of the Blackpill community)

Obviously this isn’t claiming or supporting you to be an ogre. As someone like Chico would unironically intimidate the majority of most men. You don’t have to be ogre to intimidate it’s just frame & height .

Looks is just an add on for women ofc and can save you from male disrespect IF YOU ARE NT.
Main reason I'm an incel tbh
The day I realized I'm a cutcel was when a girl told me right to my face that I'm not intimidating at all

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTNcutecel, MaghrebGator, watah and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and NZb6Air
Main reason I'm an incel tbh
The day I realized I'm a cutcel was when a girl told me right to my face that I'm not intimidating at all
That must be brutal

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, maarda and african_subhuman
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, NZb6Air, ElTruecel and 1 other person
B-b-but Connor mcgregor is 5’8!!!!!!:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Without status, he'd be a homeless dumpster diver, who attends jiu-jitsu classes twice a week with a dirty BJJ Gi / suit left unwashed for months

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible

I'd be more intimidated in a room with Jeff bezos' bald ass than in front of a random 7ft guy

Unless you never go out and see actual people you can't be intimidated by just a random dude unless he's litteraly a giant

Why would you care about an uglier subhuman "size mogging" you? By that logic why don't masc copers just rape women? (They can't because it isn't the stone age anymore 😂).

Why would you care about an uglier subhuman "size mogging" you? By that logic why don't masc copers just rape women? (They can't because it isn't the stone age anymore 😂).
Bud didn’t read the last part of the thread. I never said it would get you women greycel.

Im intimidating i feel but although of course it has its advantages (I have never been robbed for example, and i think people think twice before fighting or insulting me) it also has its own bad things

Its not easy to make friends like this for example, you need more time than a normal person, everyone tells me i look angry or focused on something else, many times people have told me from my family that "You scared so and so" as if i did it purposefully or something. Let alone getting approached or whatever, it just doesn't happen. People also always expect from you the first step on everything, you cant miss on certain things or otherwise you will look like a fool which is more shameful than when someone normal fails, etc

But to be honest all of this is just foolish. Im not complaining and in fact im grateful, i prefer to be like this. Not being robbed or threathened compensates all of that.

• +1
Reactions: sayi, maarda, african_subhuman and 1 other person
Im intimidating i feel but although of course it has its advantages (I have never been robbed for example, and i think people think twice before fighting or insulting me) it also has its own bad things

Its not easy to make friends like this for example, you need more time than a normal person, everyone tells me i look angry or focused on something else, many times people have told me from my family that "You scared so and so" as if i did it purposefully or something. Let alone getting approached or whatever, it just doesn't happen. People also always expect from you the first step on everything, you cant miss on certain things or otherwise you will look like a fool which is more shameful than when someone normal fails, etc

But to be honest all of this is just foolish. Im not complaining and in fact im grateful, i prefer to be like this. Not being robbed or threathened compensates all of that.
Being a full blown hyper masculine ogre would never get u women whatsoever.

The goal would be to essentially be good looking + physically imposing but gl framelet manlet HTN mogs a 6’5 ogre IN TERMS OF FEMALE APPEAL.

• +1
Reactions: maarda and MaghrebGator
Being a full blown hyper masculine ogre would never get u women whatsoever.

The goal would be to essentially be good looking + physically imposing but gl framelet manlet HTN mogs a 6’5 ogre IN TERMS OF FEMALE APPEAL.
Women are too unpredictable in what they like

To me, the only (More or less) consensus i have realized is that very good looking women who are tall tend to like masculine men who are dominating. The rest are all a lottery on that sense (Lookswise i mean, wealthwise the more money the better always for them)

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
@ElTruecel did you know that writing too many parenthesis () is a sign of ADHD?

It signals how you constantly have intrusive thoughts apparently

• +1
If you're a world-renowned fighter, things might be different, but that's like 0.01%.
Nah 5ft8 gys can get laid/LTR

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and ElTruecel
@ElTruecel did you know that writing too many parenthesis () is a sign of ADHD?

It signals how you constantly have intrusive thoughts apparently
Makes sense I do it all the time

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
unironically posture matters a lot for respect and intimidation

• +1
So gymcelling and learning how to fight is necessary then, even if you're a manlet.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
That's why height matters

you can be intimidating via face alone

• JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel and maarda

imo like not joking it isn't height and frame per se

like u also need some intimating face and or have to be known to be kinda crazy in your peers at least

i have some friends that are tall and decently framed but u wouldn't be scared cause their faces are soyboyish

Complete opposite face is EVERYTHING and frame and height is just a fraction of how “intimidating” you are. If ur boneless in the face ur not intimidating tbh

So gymcelling and learning how to fight is necessary then, even if you're a manlet.
Well if you’re not attractive yea pretty much. Idk why a lot of ugly Incels claim it’s all cope as if it’s better to be a weak ugly non NT incel than a muscular one.

You may not get women sure but you’d have less men bitching you around unless they like that.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Complete opposite face is EVERYTHING and frame and height is just a fraction of how “intimidating” you are. If ur boneless in the face ur not intimidating tbh
boneless tallfags are usually klinefelter victims.
you can be intimidating via face alone

View attachment 3092196
He’s not super intimidating irl tbh. Richard Ramirez genuinely is. Elias de Poot’s face would def cause normies to not mess with him though
imo like not joking it isn't height and frame per se

like u also need some intimating face and or have to be known to be kinda crazy in your peers at least

i have some friends that are tall and decently framed but u wouldn't be scared cause their faces are soyboyish
well yea but regardless the second they step up to somebody lol

Women are too unpredictable in what they like

To me, the only (More or less) consensus i have realized is that very good looking women who are tall tend to like masculine men who are dominating. The rest are all a lottery on that sense (Lookswise i mean, wealthwise the more money the better always for them)
do u think that tall women assume that short guys can't dominate them?

first high iq comment with mine jfl

like i said i have tall decently framed friends that aren't scary just because of soyboy face

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
boneless tallfags are usually klinefelter victims.

He’s not super intimidating irl tbh. Richard Ramirez genuinely is. Elias de Poot’s face would def cause normies to not mess with him though

well yea but regardless the second they step up to somebody lol
nah man believe me imo having a dominant aggressive behavior is more important than just being tall

u need to have some higher T like seriously

The mog is natures most primal manifestation

first high iq comment with mine jfl

like i said i have tall decently framed friends that aren't scary just because of soyboy face
Exactly rather be 5’10 with bones than 6’2 with no bones, very unintimidating if no bones

• +1
nah man believe me imo having a dominant aggressive behavior is more important than just being tall

u need to have some higher T like seriously
Well yea ofc. You need genuine aggression and high t.

Anyone with anger problems you’ll rarely see people give them shit just because they know where it will lead them.

That’s why you can see pushovers who are bigger than certain dudes with anger problems.

in what way is that "intimidating?" that's intimidating in the fact that he might shoot up the school if you push him

are you retarded or what

do u think that tall women assume that short guys can't dominate them?
Depends how they look. There are archetypes and if he is one of those short guys with a big neck and a nice modern squared fade and a semi deep voice of course they will see him dominating unless they are like 10cm taller

Depends how they look. There are archetypes and if he is one of those short guys with a big neck and a nice modern squared fade and a semi deep voice of course they will see him dominating unless they are like 10cm taller
kinda cringe and over anyway when the girl u wanna approach is 10cm taller

True

• +1
another reason why necksmaxxing is the best looksmax. intimidation, looks, and muscle maxxing at once. no other muscle is as intimidating as the neck and shoulders

• +1

I'm going to make an NTpill forum with my brother's assistance and I want you to be a mod there

• +1
Exactly rather be 5’10 with bones than 6’2 with no bones, very unintimidating if no bones
bones don't make you adtimidating to other men that's not how it works

water is wet