All Methods to Thicken Eyebrows?

P

Prisms7

Iron
My Sister and my Girlfriend both eyebrow mog me in eyebrow thickness, I know of eyebrow transplants, but my eyebrows aren't that bad, any cheaper methods (i.e < $100) to try to eyebrowmaxx. I have minox, but I heard it is a skin killer, what do you guys think?

Last edited:
My Sister and my Girlfriend both eyelash mog me in eyebrow thickness, I know of eyebrow transplants, but my eyebrows aren't that bad, any cheaper methods (i.e < $100) to try to eyebrowmaxx. I have minox, but I heard it is a skin killer, what do you guys think?
Peptide syrum and derma roller worked for me, also try dying them for quick results (4 months apart)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240527_053233_Photos~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20240527_053233_Photos~2.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240527_053149_Photos~3.jpg
    Screenshot_20240527_053149_Photos~3.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Aero, Qzuan and Prisms7
Peptide syrum and derma roller worked for me, also try dying them for quick results (4 months apart)
I heard that derma roller is bad because of the angle it goes in, and that a derma stamp is better.

• +1
Reactions: Itsjoeverlol and Jam3s
This serum is good enough? https://a.co/d/bzMVuv7. Name in case don't want to click link: "

Peptide Hair Growth Serum for Men & Women - Caffeine & Multi-Peptide Hair Serum Targets Hair Thinning & Loss - 2 fl oz "​

just use botb

how’d your browridge get lower, skin color lighten, and get lower your eyelid exposure. what peptide did you use. eye area ascended hard.

how’d your browridge get lower, skin color lighten, and get lower your eyelid exposure. what peptide did you use. eye area ascended hard.
Probably just lighting and angled

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
holy fucking eye area, mirin

• Love it
Reactions: Jam3s
its a fake transformation the second pic isnt him