All my colleagues eat lunch together without me

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Brutal. It's a team of 10. We used to all eat together at a specific time.

Now, they all spontaneously meet up together - they let each other individually know, but they never tell me. All 9 of them meet up and go to a secluded spot. I end up joining as a tag along myself. I have no one I'm close to hear.

I'm either the forgotten one or just genuinely left out because they don't want me. Either way it's brutal.

I started this job 6 months ago and have no buddies. Ironically the people here are non-NT and have no personalities. Half of them are foreign origin not born and raised here. Not curry but European. I got along way more with more NT people in my last job. They were white English men and women usually. They mogged m brutally but easier to get along with. If you're not naturally NT you need a natural NT person to get along with.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, TechnoBoss, mrriceguyreturn and 12 others
Dint gave a :what: but read every letter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and SecularIslamist
Did you piss them off? I had a classmate this year (he’s a revert) and he says a lot of controversial things that does not look good at a college, because they are liberal breeding grounds. A few weeks ago they got together to discuss the issue they had with him, excluding him of course; they went to have lunch somewhere together. I wasn’t invited because I didn’t go along with them, he is a fellow Islamic bhai so I didn’t want to betray him. If that means I get socially excluded then so be it. I won’t compromise my beliefs. Not that it matters, I’m dropping out soon. They actually had a plan to all get together yesterday but I’m dropping out so I didn’t join them. TL;DR: Don’t piss them off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, SecularIslamist, socialcel and 1 other person
Did you piss them off? I had a classmate this year (he’s a revert) and he says a lot of controversial things that does not look good at a college, because they are liberal breeding grounds. A few weeks ago they got together to discuss the issue they had with him, excluding him of course; they went to have lunch somewhere together. I wasn’t invited because I didn’t go along with them, he is a fellow Islamic bhai so I didn’t want to betray him. If that means I get socially excluded then so be it. I won’t compromise my beliefs. Not that it matters, I’m dropping out soon. They actually had a plan to all get together yesterday but I’m dropping out so I didn’t join them. TL;DR: Don’t piss them off.
He prob talked about jihad and how he is high inhib to do it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, mrriceguyreturn, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
He prob talked about jihad and how he is high inhib to do it
No, he says stuff like why should we read these LGBT-themed books, it’s brainwashing people, etc. He also argues the teachers sometimes. They had to read books for American literature classes and he argued the American teacher who’s a liberal why they shouldn’t read books on slavery because it will create a victim complex for blacks and also portrays white people as evil.

• JFL
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, TechnoBoss, incel194012940 and 2 others
Brutal. Job hop until you find based curries.

• Hmm...
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Assault them to showcase dominance

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and butterworld
they probably dislike curries.. brutal I wouldn’t put too much thought into it

• So Sad
Have u tried not being a pajeet?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: butterworld and RichardSpencel
Bring some extra snacks to win them over: chips, popcorn, chocolate, beer, etc.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: glizzygnasher68, JohnDoe and SecularIslamist
I went a few weeks ago to visit a 15-year-old cousin in another city, after not seeing each other for 3 years.

She's high HTB if I were to give her a rank, so she's easily one of the most popular girls in the class + she sits in the same bench with a very good friend of hers who showed me, who is also close to a staicylite.

When she also showed me groups and pictures of her classmates, she told me that they have a group with everyone in the class on the internet (Insta / Whatsapp, I don't remember), but they also have a ''secret'', ''separate'' group, where like 75-80% of the class (the cool ones, or decent enough to be there) are in, and the rest are not in that group.

What was mainly on that group? Obviously pictures, comments, laughs, giggles, gossip, bad things, name calling, etc. of the dumber/uglier/weirder people in the class or more introverted, pictures taken behind their backs, etc. while making fun of them and certain parts of their body :what:

Things that those people would obviously not be able to say to those people face to face..

Brutal for that kids.. :oops:

• +1
Yeah that’s gonna happen to us autists. They never want to eat what I want so fuck it.

• +1
No, he says stuff like why should we read these LGBT-themed books, it’s brainwashing people, etc. He also argues the teachers sometimes. They had to read books for American literature classes and he argued the American teacher who’s a liberal why they shouldn’t read books on slavery because it will create a victim complex for blacks and also portrays white people as evil.
It's honestly understandable why no one talks to him, last time I tagged him on my surgery thread he started memeing abt getting surgery in Kazakhstan, brought up the 650$ wage and as cherry on top posted a curry with a russian kazakh foid, never tagging him in my threads ever again

• JFL
Reactions: JohnDoe, SecularIslamist and Michael Myers
It's honestly understandable why no one talks to him, last time I tagged him on my surgery thread he started memeing abt getting surgery in Kazakhstan, brought up the 650$ wage and as cherry on top posted a curry with a russian kazakh foid, never tagging him in my threads ever again
Yeah he’s race-baiting often, it’s gay af.

No but I had my probation and they said I need to 'change the approach I take to my work - because it doesn't fit in with culture'. They know I can produce high quality work but go out of boinds.... I may be jobless bhai. Shouldn't have left ??my old job just to work from home 1 day more :feelsbadman:

Greycel post. Every country is shitted on here.

As long as you have your job that pays something, everything else is your fault including your looks

• So Sad
Joining a new job where everyone there already has their group of friends is brutal, so hard to join one of the groups if you aren't some giga NT guy who is attractive as foids will make sure you aren't involved if they don't find you attractive.

• +1
if you enjoy being with them, go be with them, if not, it's better this way. i will never go out of my way to make friends, people have to demonstrate that they are my equals for me to want to befriend them, so far i have not met my equal.

• Woah
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS
Joining a new job where everyone there already has their group of friends is brutal, so hard to join one of the groups if you aren't some giga NT guy who is attractive as foids will make sure you aren't involved if they don't find you attractive.
I only get along with some East African guy who is from another team. Guess what? He is Coptic Christian and frequently talks aboout religion and politics. Seems conservative. Also incel and manlet.

if you enjoy being with them, go be with them, if not, it's better this way. i will never go out of my way to make friends, people have to demonstrate that they are my equals for me to want to befriend them, so far i have not met my equal.
No shitty advice. Some people need to put themselves out there.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I only get along with some East African guy who is from another team. Guess what? He is Coptic Christian and frequently talks aboout religion and politics. Seems conservative. Also incel and manlet.

No shitty advice. Some people need to put themselves out there.
If you don't put yourself out there, you'll just be alone forever, that's how it is. People aren't going to make an effort to include you when you're an anti-social autist.
Incel + manlet is a good and common combination for an extremely based individual

• +1
You need to put yourself out their

Never chase them OP, that will give them the impression that they're higher on the social hierarchy therefore hold more power over you. Now of course you can act friendly and NT when you run into them but if they still actively exclude you from their group activity It's wiser to just accept your place, you should've learned this back in HS.

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
when you are rich and exclusive people will beg for your attention. this is how human societies work.

money is EVERYTHING :feelswhy:

Now, they all spontaneously meet up together - they let each other individually know, but they never tell me. All 9 of them meet up and go to a secluded spot. I end up joining as a tag along myself. I have no one I'm close to hear.

I'm either the forgotten one or just genuinely left out because they don't want me. Either way it's brutal.

I started this job 6 months ago and have no buddies. Ironically the people here are non-NT and have no personalities. Half of them are foreign origin not born and raised here. Not curry but European. I got along way more with more NT people in my last job. They were white English men and women usually. They mogged m brutally but easier to get along with. If you're not naturally NT you need a natural NT person to get along with.
They’re shias

• JFL

brutal

• So Sad