All my dad family is filled with moggers

L

Lebgfinal

User
I'm looking through their old pics man, all of them are chadlites+..... all great jaw and shit.
Over for me I got the wrong genes out of the wrong side.

i feels so inferior man

My dad and his a father/grandfather etc all had atleast one child with green eyes. Neither me or my siblings got those eyes from him and instead I have shitskin T50s. Ultimate suicidefuel

My dad and his a father/grandfather etc all had atleast one child with green eyes. Neither me or my siblings got those eyes from him and instead I have shitskin T50s. Ultimate suicidefuel
stfu with ur eye color autistic theory, im talking about actually being good lookign while im not
im a fucking loser incel

The environment

• So Sad
Reactions: Lebgfinal
stfu with ur eye color autistic theory, im talking about actually being good lookign while im not
im a fucking loser incel
It’s a halo on an ethnic like me so automatically increases appeal. Also his eye shape is literally ideal while I have shit orbitals

• JFL
It’s a halo on an ethnic like me so automatically increases appeal. Also his eye shape is literally ideal while I have shit orbitals
SHUT THE FUCK UP THIS IS A SERIOUS THREAD MAN VENTING

no my problem is that my face is too wide man
0696E76F 71C4 473C B935 4140661AC0CF

This nigga has a wider face than u

Your eye color isnt the issue its your shit eye area

Don’t know why I forgot to mention this initially
MY ISSUE IS THAT I LOOK LIKE SHIT IM VENTING AND UR COMING HERE WITH UR DUMB EYE COLOOR AUTISM
STFU

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
Dont talk about eye colors faggot you sound like a normie cuck
My t50 eyes make me look soulless. I would’ve been happy with even slightly lighter brown

• JFL