All my Political Books

FascisstChad

FascisstChad

PROUD YAKUBIAN ALBINOID
These are all the political themes books that I have. No, these are not the only books I have. I also have literature and the bible.
IMG 6910

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., UrGirlsMcm, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
looks pretty good dnrd a syllable tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, cromagnon, Imretarded? and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Now read as many communist and Progressive books each

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., cooldude1231, FascisstChad and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., isis_Bleach and Imretarded?
What the fuck is that? I looked it up and didn’t find anything.
search: liber (𝖢𝖮𝖴𝖫𝖣 𝖭𝖮𝖳 𝖣𝖨𝖲𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖸)(𝖢𝖮𝖴𝖫𝖣 𝖭𝖮𝖳 𝖣𝖨𝖲𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖸)(𝖢𝖮𝖴𝖫𝖣 𝖭𝖮𝖳 𝖣𝖨𝖲𝖯𝖫𝖠𝖸) archive

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
You got me nice one. There’s nothing.

ur computer cant display a 3? lol

must be org 333
i have a 2-3k pc i mog
i make that much rvery week and i got 200K in savings plus a business im selling soon and getting a few mil. lol at ur ethnic ass. bet 2k is rich in toilet land tho so congraats.

• Woah
must be org 333
i have a 2-3k pc i mog
Oh shit it’s an actual book. Sorry op I’m not into that Satanic shit. I don’t want to be raped by demons for all eternity.

Christ is king and the victory is his for all time!☦️⚔️

• JFL
Reactions: Youthpill
Oh shit it’s an actual book. Sorry op I’m not into that Satanic shit. I don’t want to be raped by demons for all eternity.

Christ is king and the victory is his for all time!☦️⚔️

the whole point is do as you will, satanism doesnt mean belief in satan just cuz youre taught god is "right" doesnt mean anything its like cocacola is all good nothing else can even be close

• Hmm...
the whole point is do as you will, satanism doesnt mean belief in satan just cuz youre taught god is "right" doesnt mean anything its like cocacola is all good nothing else can even be close
I know that type of satanism, but it’s still of the devil and you will burn in hell. Even Lavey claimed what you claimed but did some demonic worship even if just for show (doubt). Look how that turned out for him.
IMG 6912

• Woah
Reactions: Youthpill
I know that type of satanism, but it’s still of the devil and you will burn in hell. Even Lavey claimed what you claimed but did some demonic worship even if just for show (doubt). Look how that turned out for him.
View attachment 3146630
hmm yeah thats bad if true many christians are saying those were satanists say that theyre fake
the family members ig said that wasnt true from what i heard but i wouldnt take anything of face value from either side, yeah pretty spooky to say the least

but im a paganist, def an important topic theres many other satanists with similar last words

• +1