All my relationships are superficial and conditional

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
All my work colleagues with their fake smiles and laughing holding pretending they are your friends when they would happily drop you and abandon you if management turn on you.

Any female contact is all conditional that I offer them something or they will obtain something from doing so such as money .

Anyone I meet at social events such as bar clubs pretending to have fun with you when they don't even know there name or even want to know anything about you as a person.

Everyone abandons you when they can no longer use you for something and you become a liability.

All my relationships are on rent. :feelswah:

How do people live like this? How do I get anything real?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 9380 and PYT
All my work colleagues with their fake smiles and laughing holding pretending they are your friends when they would happily drop you and abandon you if management turn on you.

Any female contact is all conditional that I offer them something or they will obtain something from doing so such as money .

Anyone I meet at social events such as bar clubs pretending to have fun with you when they don't even know there name or even want to know anything about you as a person.

Everyone abandons you when they can no longer use you for something and you become a liability.

All my relationships are on rent. :feelswah:

How do people live like this? How do I get anything real?
ion know bro 🤷‍♂️

this drake hitting different rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
ion know bro 🤷‍♂️

this drake hitting different rn

Seems that everyone's relationships with anyone is superficial they just live in a state of delusion or ignorance about it.

Seems through looksmaxxing you can have the privilege of being used for your looks just keep yourself blue pilled and think its for your personality.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380 and PYT
Seems that everyone's relationships with anyone is superficial they just live in a state of delusion or ignorance about it.

Seems through looksmaxxing you can have the privilege of being used for your looks just keep yourself blue pilled and think its for your personality.
i wish I just stayed redpilled I had more success doing that

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
i feel this way and im still in hs but end it this year, feel like people are conditioned this way in late teens and it will never go away. Life ends after early highschool tbh no legitimate friendships and perma wageslaving

• +1
Every relationship is conditional, even relationships to your family, but if you're high worth then they will feel like they aren't.

• +1
Be GL

• +1