all natty transformation?

Just a nigger who made a video like K shami “muh glowup muh chewing” and ended up becoming htn

• JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, maxxedoutfyp and Rea
give magnet link for hacked software like Materialise ProPlan CMF and shit since u said u studying for MCAT
The mcat has nothing to do with that it’s literally a test for chem/physics/bio/biochem/psychology/sociology/reading for entry into medical school. Besides you won’t be able to access some of these softwares without radiology clearance. So only docs that work with scans on a daily basis or the engineers using the w software will be able to get it.

My 3D scans weren’t able to be accessed without a stupid password until they burned it on a cd for me separately.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
The mcat has nothing to do with that it’s literally a test for chem/physics/bio/biochem/psychology/sociology/reading for entry into medical school. Besides you won’t be able to access some of these softwares without radiology clearance. So only docs that work with scans on a daily basis or the engineers using the w software will be able to get it.

My 3D scans weren’t able to be accessed without a stupid password until they burned it on a cd for me separately.
3D Slicer is fucking shit

and for MCAT i meant it's ur interest, i know u're not doing maxfac manipulations

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
3D Slicer is fucking shit

and for MCAT i meant it's ur interest, i know u're not doing maxfac manipulations
Yeah no medical student will be doing those. If anything it’ll be the dental students planning to go into omfs. I thought about that route but it’s either omfs or other specialties in dentistry which is not worth it for me. Medicine offers more variety.

• Woah
Reactions: NZb6Air
Yeah no medical student will be doing those. If anything it’ll be the dental students planning to go into omfs. I thought about that route but it’s either omfs or other specialties in dentistry which is not worth it for me. Medicine offers more variety.
good luck brah

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness