lunin7

lunin7

brain circumcision
they never shut up

all they talk about is meaningless things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, whiteislandpill, watah and 11 others
Why are you so serious man you should talk more life is so good :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, serialcoper, liberiangrimreaper and 3 others
Why are you so serious man you should talk more life is so good :)
I’m not serious all the time I laugh at memes sometime and talk with my buddies

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Jova
Normies tell me i have a good way with talking its because i dont talk about retarded shit 24-7 and have actual high iq conversation

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, lunin7 and lowiqNormie
wait is this satire
Normies will feel insecure or sometimes even attacked for some reason if you dont yap about low iq stuff with them 24/7

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
I used to cope with sigma and having a big ego until I got rid of trauma and started understanding normies they are just being themselves without overthinking

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and lunin7
Normies tell me i have a good way with talking its because i dont talk about retarded shit 24-7 and have actual high iq conversation
im unable to have even semi intellectual conversation with normshits, they never have interesting takes and never have firm beliefs either, they only support something usually based on emotion not logic or evidence

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and slavicpsycho
im unable to have even semi intellectual conversation with normshits, they never have interesting takes and never have firm beliefs either, they only support something usually based on emotion not logic or evidence
Everyday at work i just listen to them talk about retarded tiktok stuff and they dont stop talking
Like how do they talk about stupid shit for several hours? Their brains are so rotted

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and <6PSLcel
This is old stuff, actually many of the normies are not bad if isolated.

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
Everyday at work i just listen to them talk about retarded tiktok stuff and they dont stop talking
Like how do they talk about stupid shit for several hours? Their brains are so rotted
yeah, do u find it's not necessarily hard to act NT but it's just so fucking tiring you dont do it ?

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and slavicpsycho
yeah, do u find it's not necessarily hard to act NT but it's just so fucking tiring you dont do it ?
Yeah exactly like that, may be psychopathic but i have no reason to talk in meaningless convos

• +1
Reactions: lunin7, _MVP_ and <6PSLcel
Yeah exactly like that, may be psychopathic but i have no reason to talk in meaningless convos
tbh normies are the real autists, how the fuck can you talk about the same meaningless shit over and over again, when I was still at college a few months back I swear everyday 90% of the dialogue was repeated day in and day out. When I tried to initiate interesting conversations, these normies couldn't grasp the concept, it's like when a bird chews the food for the child so it's easier to swallow for it, I did that yet they still couldn't comprehend.

Seriously I think 95% of humanity should be killed off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, slavicpsycho and lunin7
tbh normies are the real autists, how the fuck can you talk about the same meaningless shit over and over again, when I was still at college a few months back I swear everyday 90% of the dialogue was repeated day in and day out. When I tried to initiate interesting conversations, these normies couldn't grasp the concept, it's like when a bird chews the food for the child so it's easier to swallow for it, I did that yet they still couldn't comprehend.

Seriously I think 95% of humanity should be killed off.
Yeah especially college made me believe in NPC theory that the majority of the human population arent real people, its like normies have a very limited consciousness that can only comprehend tiktok language

• +1
Reactions: lunin7 and <6PSLcel