All of my friends have female issues

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Hello. I just want to make a quick cope thread.

All of my friends (i have 5 friends) have female issues and they are good looking (in my opinion) + 3 of them have great careers 2 are just bums (but this doesn't matter at all rofl considering my bum friend gets more action then us all)

Some of them do get crazy compliments (as compared to myself) but its still a struggle for them to slay.

I do think Chad has it easy but he still runs into female issues as well. I think no one is safe. (Unless ur a gigachad)

Always stay focused on social circles. Don't do the same thing over & over . Hangout with low inhib & high inhib friends & take notes.

Keep ur head up. One day you will be a slayer.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IceCutter
Issues as in, they get cucked?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
bro you guys need a social circle with girls in and meet new girls as friends and then you and your friends can do shit with them or they will meet you with new girls and shit so if you at least average doing that it will be hella easier than just going at girls you dont know to slay

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Swagwaffle
Issues as in, they get cucked?
in general just getting laid.

in a relationship (having issues girl cheating on them ect)
bro you guys need a social circle with girls in and meet new girls as friends and then you and your friends can do shit with them or they will meet you with new girls and shit so if you at least average doing that it will be hella easier than just going at girls you dont know to slay
it sounds gay . idk how to be just friends with a girl. im always in slay mode.

it sounds gay . idk how to be just friends with a girl. im always in slay mode.

Happy9

I am friends with a Chinese girl.

Social circle is cope, I spent time alone with her, no cucks to interfere. That is real friendship.

• +1
?

• +1
A lot of my close friends are incels, even if they wouldn't describe themselves as that.

• +1
Hello. I just want to make a quick cope thread.

All of my friends (i have 5 friends) have female issues and they are good looking (in my opinion) + 3 of them have great careers 2 are just bums (but this doesn't matter at all rofl considering my bum friend gets more action then us all)

Some of them do get crazy compliments (as compared to myself) but its still a struggle for them to slay.

I do think Chad has it easy but he still runs into female issues as well. I think no one is safe. (Unless ur a gigachad)

Always stay focused on social circles. Don't do the same thing over & over . Hangout with low inhib & high inhib friends & take notes.

Keep ur head up. One day you will be a slayer.

Social Circle, Status and Oppurtunities is the most valuable of all. You could be a 7 but get nothing, if you have none of these its over jfl

• +1
Smug1

I'm getting in on this too.