All Of The Girls Of My Race Who Value Long Term Relationships Like White Guys

Deleted member 3270

Deleted member 3270

Observantcel (tyrone)
I am already 8/10 looksmaxxed and my looksmatches like me but they usually have jezebel personalities, or have friends that push them to date guys that are less compatible. In fact most guys who cucked me are more beta, never went through trauma & never could have touched red or blackpilled content in a lifetime

I found the redpill at a early age and the blackpill later but it's probably too late for me to turn into a JB fag boy like you'd see on Tik Tok in terms of my personality (my PSL is good and fine). Girls want almost gay guys And I simply cant step that far. I'd hate myself for it

Gen Z's women especially in america are POISONED to the BONE and unsalvageable. Please internalize this. Go from what I learned, dont make my mistake. don't try to be a dom alpha even if you literally are 8/10 and african american. Don't try to be a hero or nothing

Theyre All terrible and want softmaxed submissive teen movie chad. Even a dom chad who plays sports will be A pet male, not in some loyal mommy gf nurturing way. GenZ women want ball crushing submission and want you watching her flirt with and genuinely entertain guys in front of your face

Reading the redpill made me think I could be the "catch" and will it into existence but It is set in Stone. women will always be the catch. The Redpill community tricked me for the worst and I can't go back. You have to do the "emotional labor" you can't make her

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5180, fukmylyf, Warlow and 4 others
Niggas just have to feel confident enough to never let down their guard, like a 24/7 alert system in your brain that never shuts down.

THAT's how you become a low inhib bad boy. Take this from a sub-8 Mexican.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
Niggas just have to feel confident enough to never let down their guard, like a 24/7 alert system in your brain that never shuts down.

THAT's how you become a low inhib bad boy. Take this from a sub-8 Mexican.
Guatemalan and MEXICAN mfs have it easy. latina girls ignore height even the most white and the most hood ones only care abt face and maybe money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214
Girls want almost gay guys And I simply cant step that far. I'd hate myself for it
This is a huge problem for many men right now. It's hard to be masculine when society, especially women, only want twinks. My brain wants me to be masculine but society says the opposite. I feel like a reverse homo.

Guatemalan and MEXICAN mfs have it easy. latina girls ignore height even the most white and the most hood ones only care abt face and maybe money
Ye but masculinity matters a lot more for us spics and niggas so whites can actually get away with being somewhat cuck-ish. It's stereotypical.

This is a huge problem for many men right now. It's hard to be masculine when society, especially women, only want twinks. My brain wants me to be masculine but society says the opposite. I feel like a reverse homo.
However I feel Right now is how actual gay guys must have felt pre-80s. I feel like cowards win these days, and morally I wouldn't go that far. Thats why the redpill ideals lose

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin
bruh wtf is this

only blue haired girls want tiktok twinks. I dont know if you noticed but tiktok twinks get memed all the time they are not respected by boys or girls. actual respectable stacies will always prefer maesthetic. Also Gen Z is a lot more subjective in who they like compared to previous gens, so you have to take into account that.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
bruh wtf is this

only blue haired girls want tiktok twinks. I dont know if you noticed but tiktok twinks get memed all the time they are not respected by boys or girls. actual respectable stacies will always prefer maesthetic. Also Gen Z is a lot more subjective in who they like compared to previous gens, so you have to take into account that.
Getting clowned on never meant they arent fucking

Getting clowned on never meant they arent fucking
bryce hall is the only one who's winning cuz he's dating addison. all those sway boys will never get a girl other than other foid tiktok stars that arent even hot. i'm telling you, the lowkey tiktok chads from 100k to 700k followers, are the dom maesthetic ones and they actually slay. this is the same in high school and college.

if you actually are a HTN tyrone then you're set, you just need to social media maxx and social circle maxx

• +1
This is cope ngl, all things equal a dark triad dude will slay more than a submissive dude jf. Either you are shorter than average and not really an 8/10, which is why women aren't attuned to your masculine behavior or you're a severe outlier.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345
bryce hall is the only one who's winning cuz he's dating addison. all those sway boys will never get a girl other than other foid tiktok stars that arent even hot. i'm telling you, the lowkey tiktok chads from 100k to 700k followers, are the dom maesthetic ones and they actually slay. this is the same in high school and college.

if you actually are a HTN tyrone then you're set, you just need to social media maxx and social circle maxx
I have 1.5K followers on IG I grew ny page during quarantine. pre quarantine in school my looksmaxxing was going well when I started buying myself name brands, air force sneakers, etc.

I attracted alot of friends but now with online school my strict parents who I can't have an unemotional un-biased dialogue with and my hating ass entitled siblings with can fuck with me whenever they feel. I'm tragic

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
This is cope ngl, all things equal a dark triad dude will slay more than a submissive dude jf. Either you are shorter than average and not really an 8/10, which is why women aren't attuned to your masculine behavior or you're a severe outlier.
I am a severe outlier because my own parents fucked up my mental development. yet it's not like anybody forced them to have kids. it's an utter coincidence that i'm a normal person at all and not gay or some giga manipulator or some shit

Hate to break it to you bro, but those black girls probably submit like craxy sexually to those white boys

Out of the bedroom is a different story, but in the bedroom they love to play the 'white man's whore'

Same goes for all types of ethnic women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270 and Warlow
Hate to break it to you bro, but those black girls probably submit like craxy sexually to those white boys

Out of the bedroom is a different story, but in the bedroom they love to play the 'white man's whore'

ethnic women are so fucking degenerate jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 3270

Social justice activists spoke racism back into existence.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, johncruz12345 and Deleted member 4044
yeah I hate to admit it, but we're better off going for slightly older women. Gen Z is fucked

Last edited:
  • +1
This has to be some social punishment to shock blacks into voting dem again. This mentality came up right after when trump won. My theory to make sense of this madness is that rich people probably play with our lives like toys just to see how we'd react.

And asian + south asian women had been taught to hate themselves long before lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow
I am already 8/10 looksmaxxed and my looksmatches like me but they usually have jezebel personalities, or have friends that push them to date guys that are less compatible. In fact most guys who cucked me are more beta, never went through trauma & never could have touched red or blackpilled content in a lifetime

I found the redpill at a early age and the blackpill later but it's probably too late for me to turn into a JB fag boy like you'd see on Tik Tok in terms of my personality (my PSL is good and fine). Girls want almost gay guys And I simply cant step that far. I'd hate myself for it

Gen Z's women especially in america are POISONED to the BONE and unsalvageable. Please internalize this. Go from what I learned, dont make my mistake. don't try to be a dom alpha even if you literally are 8/10 and african american. Don't try to be a hero or nothing

Theyre All terrible and want softmaxed submissive teen movie chad. Even a dom chad who plays sports will be A pet male, not in some loyal mommy gf nurturing way. GenZ women want ball crushing submission and want you watching her flirt with and genuinely entertain guys in front of your face

Reading the redpill made me think I could be the "catch" and will it into existence but It is set in Stone. women will always be the catch. The Redpill community tricked me for the worst and I can't go back. You have to do the "emotional labor" you can't make her
Women don't want alpha men for LTR. An LTR is nothing more than a betabuxx agreement.
You gotta pick your position, are you a slayer or do you want to try to be in an equal relationship with a female that's not equal to you, Incapable of loving you, always assessing your worth?