All of the posts "the world is gonna end soon" are getting to me

Deleted member 1329

Deleted member 1329

Gold
Im not sure what to belive anymore, if the world is gonna end in 10 years it will be trully sad

Will be dead by then don’t care

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew, fobos and Insomniac
If the world ends it ends
If it doesn't, it doesn't
It is what it is, makes 0 difference tbh

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Dissonance
It better be exciting

• +1
Reactions: Lux
the world is not ending at all.
every person is out there fucking ,sucking and having an overall fun with their happy lives.
society is nowhere near colapse nor the ice will melt down anytime soon
its orge

Things are hell for me anyway so doesn’t affect me.

the world is not ending at all.
every person is out there fucking ,sucking and having an overall fun with their happy lives.
society is nowhere near colapse nor the ice will melt down anytime soon
its orge
7e4.jpg

its not like I think it will end its just sad that we are destroying the earth at such a rate and regular person cant do much about it

7e4.jpg

its not like I think it will end its just sad that we are destroying the earth at such a rate and regular person cant do much about it
it is what it is..

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 1329
it already ended for you if you are on this site

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Esteban1997 and Deleted member 176
Literally do not give a fuck. I hope the world ends tomorrow ngl.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
I dont think anyone truly cares if the world is going to end. Nobody likes life in this bitch that much to be genuinely scared of the world ending.

I wish it would end right at the moment I am writing this tbh

I dont think anyone truly cares if the world is going to end. Nobody likes life in this bitch that much to be genuinely scared of the world ending.
I like this life, death means end of change, changing is the only way to escape this life. If you die you will always be remembered as you are now, why whould I want that If I know I can be so much more than now?

• +1
Reactions: Thushespokeofit
Except good looking people that are treated like gold in this unfair shitty world just because of their genes

I pray every single day for a meteor

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
People have been claiming end of the world since before Jesus Christ and despite some major catastrophes, it has never ended.

I like this life, death means end of change, changing is the only way to escape this life. If you die you will always be remembered as you are now, why whould I want that If I know I can be so much more than now?
Or no one would remember you, only your family and friends, but they also forget how you acted and personality etc. after a decade

Or no one would remember you, only your family and friends, but they also forget how you acted and personality etc. after a decade
Thats true that's why you should wanna become someone like elon musk, someone who casted a shadow so big that he will be remembered

the world is gonna end soon

im glad. finally i will be able to take up arms against ad-dajjal, as is my destiny.

How would it end though?

Thats true that's why you should wanna become someone like elon musk, someone who casted a shadow so big that he will be remembered
many don't even know Charlemange. Napoleon was as hated as Hitler after his rampage, but many can't imagine how bad they were because they were born much later

I hope it ends rn

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
it doesnt end in the next 10 years lmao.

some scientists suggest that in the next 30 years 4 degrees go up but that would affect third world countries much more than us europeans

it doesnt end in the next 10 years lmao.

some scientists suggest that in the next 30 years 4 degrees go up but that would affect third world countries much more than us europeans
Bro the whole of Africa will attempt to migrate 2 europe when the famines and droughts start wars there

If the world is gonna end I expect it to be on some anime level shit where we have mech suits. Jfl I would hijack a mech suit and get back at this society