All other Irish PSLers I've seen have been huge crybaby fags

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
On lookism there was an Irish user called AsymmetryisDeath who made daily posts whinging about how over it was and how ugly he was and how badly he wanted a girl to kiss and cuddle and how getting an LTR is life as well as obsessing over oneitis.
To my knowledge he hasn't posted since lookism went down or his posting style would've been quickly recognized

Today a couple of posts from the only other Irish PSLer I'm aware of came to my attention

I wish I was a woman so bad

I only want girls who look like my itis.
I just wanna cry all the time.

His user title is "Ugliest man alive" and his posts like this make him seem like a pathetically weak fellow but because he is not annoying by comparison to the afermentioned user I have no issue with him aside from making Irishcels look weak thus damaging the effectiveness of Celtic Mogger theory propaganda.

The 2 Irish raised PSLers that I met irl were ethnic, one full ethnic blood and one 50% irish blood who I remain in contact with today
How insane is it that in a Western European country of 7 million people I have only been aware of 2 other white PSLers in the decade I've been on PSL and they've both been crybabies
Among UK PSLers theres a group of like 8 people who have attended incelcons
Even Finland with a population of 5 million people has like 10 recognizeable users just on this forum who have revealed their location so other Finlandcels can tag them

When it comes to Celtic Mogger theory, I'm just going to use the label to refer to myself from now on as opposed to championing the Irish phenotype as a whole (despite it's good characteristics) because no other cunt on this God foresaken Island deserves to receive any degree of halo from my propaganda efforts.

Anyway I have recently learned that the genetics of modern Irishcels are effectively all remnant of Indo European R1b-cels and we have the highest levels of Indo European genes in the world and the Celts just arrived afterwards.
I'm waiting on the next part of the video series to establish the full picture.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, forevergymcelling, the BULL and 14 others
On lookism there was an Irish user called AsymmetryisDeath who made daily posts whinging about how over it was and how ugly he was and how badly he wanted a girl to kiss and cuddle and how getting an LTR is life as well as obsessing over oneitis.
To my knowledge he hasn't posted since lookism went down or his posting style would've been quickly recognized

Today a couple of posts from the only other Irish PSLer I'm aware of came to my attention

His user title is "Ugliest man alive" and his posts like this make him seem like a pathetically weak fellow but because he is not annoying by comparison to the afermentioned user I have no issue with him aside from making Irishcels look weak thus damaging the effectiveness of Celtic Mogger theory propaganda.

The 2 Irish raised PSLers that I met irl were ethnic, one full ethnic blood and one 50% irish blood who I remain in contact with today
How insane is it that in a Western European country of 7 million people I have only been aware of 2 other white PSLers in the decade I've been on PSL and they've both been crybabies
Even Finland with a population of 5 million people has like 10 recognizeable users just on this forum who have revealed their location so other Finlandcels can tag them

When it comes to Celtic Mogger theory, I'm just going to use the label to refer to myself from now on as opposed to championing the Irish phenotype as a whole (despite it's good characteristics) because no other cunt on this God foresaken Island deserves to receive any degree of halo from my propaganda efforts.

Anyway I have recently learned that the genetics of modern Irishcels are effectively all remnant of Indo European R1b-cels and we have the highest levels of Indo European genes in the world and the Celts just arrived afterwards.
@Manletmachine ain't irish, bucko. Educate yourself before posting.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, lastamericanvirgin, Manletmachine and 1 other person
@Manletmachine ain't irish, bucko. Educate yourself before posting.
where is he from then?
I seen someone refer to him as Irish when tagging him before

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and St.TikTokcel
There a theory going on Celts were indigenous

where is he from then?
I seen someone refer to him as Irish when tagging him before
He's from Ulster, bucko, and if you know just a wee about history, you'd realise that ulster scots and anglocels live there.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, N1666, bloomercel and 1 other person
who cares who is irish

He's from Ulster, bucko, and if you know just a wee about history, you'd realise that ulster scots and anglocels live there.
that would still make him "Northern IRISH"

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover, poopoohead, N1666 and 2 others
If we assume all ulster scots and anglocels to be protestants and all ethnically irish to be catholics then it's about 50:50 living in Northern Ireland

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
If we assume all ulster scots and anglocels to be protestants and all ethnically irish to be catholics then it's about 50:50 living in Northern Ireland
It's divided AF. Taigs live with taigs, anglocels rot with anglocels. There's plenty of chimpouts happening between loyalists and unionists as well.

Do u support the reunification?,

It's divided AF. Taigs live with taigs, anglocels rot with anglocels. There's plenty of chimpouts happening between loyalists and unionists as well.
I felt like a mogger walking down an exlusively Taig area
Can't wait until I'm bouncercelling there and some Prod tries to stick a knife in me after he gets refused entry to a venue from a blatant Taig with a southern accent
The only way I feel I can tell them apart while in areas like Belfast city centre is by the level of RTTness of the males
The more someone has a tan, excessive tattoos and roidcelled the more I am likely to assume them to be Bri-ish loyal

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, bloomercel, Manletmachine and 1 other person
4148968 B8E75F27 D64D 43F9 8E70 44B09E2A9126
4148967 8958262A DD5B 474D 92D9 3D517F8CEEAA
4148966 98D74158 5A0B 4627 ADE9 4B9746BCAF64

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine

how do people attend incelcons

that's what lack of father does to a mf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Manletmachine, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
it's an inner circle thing
i'm an ancient vip then, can't disclose my identity but i wonder who the ''VIPs'' are nowadays because everyone on site has a join date of like last week

Do u support the reunification?,

In theory yes but who knows what kind of price would need to be paid to the globalists to achieve it

If we were to assume that identifying as British / identifying as Irish had a direct correlation to their heritage/ethnicity, then this is a crazy shift in 10 years for it to go from 40:25 to near equal at 32:29

And this is under the context that the changes will be entirely due to birthrates rather than importing people, with the birthrates of those graining ground being either just above replacement or even below replacement

Now lets look at this from the framework of indigenous v non indingenous people in a country
If the indigenous have a birthrate below replacement while the non indigenous birthrate is above replacement while the country also imports more non indigenous on a yearly basis who are equivalent to 3% of the existing population of the entire country.. the amount of demographic shift in 10 years will be absolutely astronomical

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Beetlejuice
The only good thing about Ireland is that they statistically might have the highest number of celtic ginger Stacies. Other than that, celts are kinda like western slavs. Anglos are haloed by their mixed germanic dna, but have bad features due to being part celtic.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, bloomercel and raleqtambrobret
I felt like a mogger walking down an exlusively Taig area
Can't wait until I'm bouncercelling there and some Prod tries to stick a knife in me after he gets refused entry to a venue from a blatant Taig with a southern accent
The only way I feel I can tell them apart while in areas like Belfast city centre is by the level of RTTness of the males
The more someone has a tan, excessive tattoos and roidcelled the more I am likely to assume them to be Bri-ish loyal
Bouncercelling where

The only good thing about Ireland is that they statistically might have the highest number of celtic ginger Stacies. Other than that, celts are kinda like western slavs. Anglos are haloed by their mixed germanic dna, but have bad features due to being part celtic.
I've seen only 2 ginger women & both were MTB.

asym is rotting on discord with munificent and magnifique and some other ppl

For slaying JB? Limelight or Thompsons are probably best
I was in Belfast with another PSLer and he approached some foids on the street asking for suggestions for clubs and they turned out to be JB but they suggested Limelight
Would there be hostility from prods towards southern accent having chaps (particularly if they were to refuse them entry to a venue)?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
I was in Belfast with another PSLer and he approached some foids on the street asking for suggestions for clubs and they turned out to be JB but they suggested Limelight
Would there be hostility from prods towards southern accent having chaps (particularly if they were to refuse them entry to a venue)?
I don’t think it’s that big an issue tbh

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
M

My mom was born and raised in county Clare and my dad is a mixture of Irish and German but he’s an American. I have the Celtic mogger pheno.

• Woah
Reactions: 6ft4
im irish
i was also a crybaby fag lol
id like to say ive improved

Users who are viewing this thread

Back