All people are fucking dumb

SlavicGeneral

SlavicGeneral

Platinum
Do you also feel like so many people are dumb and irritating af??? I always felt like it irl, online, in communities, etc. Most people seem like they don't want to do what's in everyone's interest.

Most people who are into politics seem retarded af. Most girls seem to like lgbt, liberal, retarded, etc. Instead of cheating the system, everyone I ever talked to "who was smart" talked about following the rules of the organization or something. Same shit in school or job. Nigga, if you work at some job it's in your interest to work as little as possible and earn as much as possible, not work along the rules and earn less... Lmao, yet there's so many dumb retards who don't get the shit.

You can't explain elementary concepts to anyone irl, all they see is the rules someone else put in front of them. You can't explain blackpill to them. You can't explain religion to them. You can't explain working less and earning more, I literally had colleagues who did shit our boss told us, instead of leaving early because it's in best interest of company. Stupid shit the boss makes money from your work, not you, nobody gives a shit if you actually work 8 hours if you are there at the job.

Like literally, I get triggered the moment I talk to people, whether it be online or irl. How the fuck are so many people dumb???

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Ascеnd, ascension and 2 others
Rules and laws only apply to the dumb poor folk. See how every rich person can get away with corruption, pedophilia and other stuff. These type of people are well connected and they know how to abuse the system

3390402 8232C71E 7837 4056 9703 FD8C68A62DAE

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock and SlavicGeneral