All possible methods to increase Bideltoid

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
Please list anything and everything down, even if it is possibly cope or is impractical or not yet available. Bideltoid is life! It’s been shown to turn girls on sexually, so you do not want to be deficient in it (like me.)

Here’s my list:

1. Lateral Raises (deltoid hypertrophy)

2. Overhead Press (deltoid hypertrophy)

3. Clavicle lengthening surgery (Probably the most effective)

4. AI + HGH (for those under 23 or so, whose clavicles are possibly still growing in length naturally)

5. Fatmaxxing (technically works but is retarded)

Please discuss any mentioned methods in addition to introducing new ones.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski, 5.5psl, Deleted member 15854 and 2 others
Over

@ph4ntom @Bideltoidguy @Shitfacegoodbod=mog @Dr. Bruh @Yuno_howitez

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and Deleted member 15854
What about implants?

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 1901
the width doesn't matter as much as proportion.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mvp2v1, 5.5psl, Deleted member 15854 and 1 other person
What do you mean exactly?
having a masculine shoulder-to-waist ratio is more important imo. since the width of your delts is corlelated with your height having a 23+ bidelt being say 5'7 would look uncanny.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 15854 and Deleted member 1901
im 16yo and a framelet god let me grow some more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
having a masculine shoulder-to-waist ratio is more important imo. since the width of your delts is corlelated with your height having a 23+ bidelt being say 5'7 would look uncanny.
Well I have a very narrow waist (25 inches), but also a very narrow bideltoid (16 inches :feelswhy: ). So for me personally the more bideltoid I can get, the better.

Hmm what if there was a way to bonesmash the lateral surface of the proximal epiphysis of the humerus? Adding bone to this area of one’s humeri would add a bit.

Well I have a very narrow waist (25 inches), but also a very narrow bideltoid (16 inches :feelswhy: ). So for me personally the more bideltoid I can get, the better.
my advice is to go to the gym, also did you measure your waist or your hips?
12030-Why-Waistline-Matters-and-How-to-Measure-Yours1296x728-body-1296x728.jpg

you probably measured your hips based off your pants size chances are your waist isnt that wide.

my advice is to go to the gym, also did you measure your waist or your hips?
12030-Why-Waistline-Matters-and-How-to-Measure-Yours1296x728-body-1296x728.jpg

you probably measured your hips based off your pants size chances are your waist isnt that wide.
I am gymmaxing.

I measured waist, not hips. And wdym by 25 inches being wide? It’s circumference, not width.

I am gymmaxing.

I measured waist, not hips. And wdym by 25 inches being wide? It’s circumference, not width.
And wdym by 25 inches being wide? It’s circumference, not width.
opps dident realize, and you also measured the circumference of your shoulders?

• +1
opps dident realize, and you also measured the circumference of your shoulders?
No jfl. I measured bideltoid breadth and waist circumference. Both of those values are extremely small.

No jfl. I measured bideltoid breadth and waist circumference. Both of those values are extremely small.
id measure the circumference of your shoulders so you can measure your shoulder-to-waist ratio and see what you have to work with

• +1
id measure the circumference of your shoulders so you can measure your shoulder-to-waist ratio and see what you have to work with
99C9D16A A07A 4033 8469 09A633B1A067

It’s over for me… no need for explanation

• +1
Probably not a good idea idea, but just contributing to all the possible methods
Well thanks for the contribution.

What do you think of this? Ik probably a bad idea also.
Hmm what if there was a way to bonesmash the lateral surface of the proximal epiphysis of the humerus? Adding bone to this area of one’s humeri would add a bit.

another bad idea is fillers JFL

I might rope cuz of this ekil dawg. I think I’ll try roids eventually. I’m also gymmaxxing rn

• +1
OHP mogs lateral raises

• +1
Nigga just order HGH and Test Propiaonate and just Spam the Framemaxxing program that included Reeves Shrugs Hercules Holds Breathing Squats etc

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I tried pinning straight IGF-1 des (and LR3) basically daily for 4 months-ish for maybe 0.5cm of actual clavicular growth.
Honestly, just train the fuck out of your side delts and never once train your traps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and 5.5psl
Nigga just order HGH and Test Propiaonate and just Spam the Framemaxxing program that included Reeves Shrugs Hercules Holds Breathing Squats etc
I will order hgh soon
Any idea for dosage ?

• +1
loox used rad140 :feelshmm:

5. Fatmaxxing (technically works but is retarded)
Oh that’s not to say it isn’t legit tho lmfao.

My cousin has a more developed frame than me at 6’3 and he weighs 135kg and struggles to go to the gym even. my personal trainer said he has a more developed frame than me and I’ve been working out properly since 15 😂

the width doesn't matter as much as proportion.
Gymcel spotted.

Absolute shoulder width (bideltoid) is a at more important than having an aesthetic body. Of course ur other feature need to be around average otherwise you will just look deformed (like if you have crazy wide hips)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901 and Krakowski
Gymcel spotted.

Absolute shoulder width (bideltoid) is a at more important than having an aesthetic body. Of course ur other feature need to be around average otherwise you will just look deformed (like if you have crazy wide hips)

Not an increase in actual size, but shoulder pads could fraud wider shoulders