All problems stem from ugliness: Episode 1 - Terrorism

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Do you really think that a high value male, from whichever country in the world, would choose to sacrifice himself to kill randoms?

At the promise of getting more women in the after life?

The only ones who do that are low value losers whose lives are already shit and they are happy to throw it away for the chance of getting some pussy in the after life.

if they were chads they wouldn't be coping so much, they would just be enjoying their lives

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4310, Mr.cope, Deleted member 2227 and 7 others
Most people are just brainwashed and stupid asf anyway. No need to argue with them. Or would you try as someone like Stephen Hawking discussing string theory with people who have down syndrome? No, because you know it would just be a waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
well technically they dont have to be low value if they are born in the cult since theyd be wired to think that way since birth and not have experiences outside that

well technically they dont have to be low value if they are born in the cult since theyd be wired to think that way since birth and not have experiences outside that

Bs, if youre strong enough you set your own mindset. My father beated me very often, did i accept his opinion nor beatings? No, i punched him into hospital as i was old and strong enough. Its all about the mindset, nothing else. And if you just dont listen, it cant be changed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Finalchad, Deleted member 3270 and Deleted member 2227
Nah it's backlash by angry nutters who r pissed about Western war crimes

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Bs, if youre strong enough you set your own mindset. My father beated me very often, did i accept his opinion nor beatings? No, i punched him into hospital as i was old and strong enough. Its all about the mindset, nothing else. And if you just dont listen, it cant be changed.
did everyone around you side with your father 100% of the time? if i had to guess id say no. if everyone did tho eventually youd start believing too. position yourself in one of those hypothetical future terrorists, every single one of them and people around them are devoted into those certain ideas, also no access to the internet and the outside world. itd be almost impossible to attain a fully rational objective way of thinking since most likely one random person wouldnt be able to produce all the the necessary ideas philosophies because theyd lack intelligence and creating original ideas is hard.

Uglyness is the route of all evil lol
Ugly guys lack any appeal so go after power

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope
I kinda noticed that all the ISIS members I've seen (on video of course) were ugly. Although maybe people there are just generally ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Deleted member 2012
*beat
kind strangerino

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
Mohammed himself was probably the ugliest mf ever lived

grammar commie
shut up greycel shut up greycelshut up greycelshut up greycelshut up greycelshut up greycelshut up greycelshut up greycelshut up greycelshut up greycel
Mohammed himself was probably the ugliest mf ever lived
Goddammit, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables—slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don’t need. We’re the middle children of history, man: No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War’s a spiritual war; our Great Depression is our lives. We’ve all been raised on television to believe that one day we’d all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won’t. And we’re slowly learning that fact. And we’re very, very pissed off.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot
did everyone around you side with your father 100% of the time? if i had to guess id say no. if everyone did tho eventually youd start believing too. position yourself in one of those hypothetical future terrorists, every single one of them and people around them are devoted into those certain ideas, also no access to the internet and the outside world. itd be almost impossible to attain a fully rational objective way of thinking since most likely one random person wouldnt be able to produce all the the necessary ideas philosophies because theyd lack intelligence and creating original ideas is hard.

To 99% yes. It just changed later a little bit... as i was older. Noone knew about that, he could pretend pretty well, so there was no outcome for me, just filling with more rage and ahtred over the time. I even was on his bed with like 8 or 9 with a knife and wanted to kill him, but i didnt. Dont know why th,proabably bc of my mother.

However, you just have to make yourself free from all expectations around you. You mustnt fulfill others expectations, for what? If theyre never fulfilled yours. So thats also the reason, why you shouldnt listen to anyone who tells you otherwise, they dont know it better, they are just most likely brainwashed from others people minds aka society and wanna make sure whats right/wrong. Instead iam hearing of myself and tell myself whats right and wrong.

To 99% yes. It just changed later a little bit... as i was older. Noone knew about that, he could pretend pretty well, so there was no outcome for me, just filling with more rage and ahtred over the time. I even was on his bed with like 8 or 9 with a knife and wanted to kill him, but i didnt. Dont know why th,proabably bc of my mother.

However, you just have to make yourself free from all expectations around you. You mustnt fulfill others expectations, for what? If theyre never fulfilled yours. So thats also the reason, why you shouldnt listen to anyone who tells you otherwise, they dont know it better, they are just most likely brainwashed from others people minds aka society and wanna make sure whats right/wrong. Instead iam hearing of myself and tell myself whats right and wrong.
who is she

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and SuicideBomber
Chaddam Hussein

It’s all looks, the blackpill made everything clear too me.

y
shut up greycel shut up greycelshut up greycelshut up greycelshut up greycelshut up greycelshut up greycelshut up greycelshut up greycelshut up greycel

Goddammit, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables—slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don’t need. We’re the middle children of history, man: No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War’s a spiritual war; our Great Depression is our lives. We’ve all been raised on television to believe that one day we’d all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won’t. And we’re slowly learning that fact. And we’re very, very pissed off.
youll always be a chico wannabe

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SuicideBomber and balding17yomanletcel
And stupidity
Do you really think that a high value male, from whichever country in the world, would choose to sacrifice himself to kill randoms?

At the promise of getting more women in the after life?

The only ones who do that are low value losers whose lives are already shit and they are happy to throw it away for the chance of getting some pussy in the after life.

if they were chads they wouldn't be coping so much, they would just be enjoying their lives