All racism is based on lookism. (water is wet thread i know, but just want to reiterate for anyone that actually think real racism is an actual thing)

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
White people arent racist because of because of all the stupid shit ethnics do and how they behave, no these are nothing more than just convenient reasons to justify their true underlying feeling. If all ethnics became law abiding 120 IQ spelling bee champion skinny frame twig curries tomorrow, nothing would literally change, because behavior is not the true reason why white people dislike ethnics. The true motive, is simply, white people dont find ethnics physically attractive on average and therefore already have a negative demeanor towards ethnics simply for their looks. If an ethnic fucks up somehow, all that does for white people, is justify and intensify the negative repulsion that THEY ALREADY HAVE in their minds, towards us. I'd be willing to put money down, if all ethnics literally woke up tommorow and kept their same behaviour, but looked like beautiful elves from the fantasy universes such as WoW, LoTR, and Warhammer, literally racism would end just like that.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, Nautica, Slasher and 16 others
20210628 190541

I guess you argonian or orc ?
Dragon Alduin GIF by Bethesda

• JFL
Reactions: Patriot, Deleted member 10913, AbuSAF and 1 other person
This is correct, good looking ethnics often face little racism in the west compared ugly ethnics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511, Nautica, Dorado and 8 others
read the bel curve theory. It shows different races think differently in terms of average inteligence, morals, etc.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
read the bel curve theory. It shows different races think differently in terms of average inteligence, morals, etc.
again just convenient reasons for the natural disgust you have for ethnics simply based on their looks. If we looked like chad elves and if are women looked like elven stacies from fantasy universes, you wouldnt care about these "theories" or statistics. Youd be frothing at the mouth to fuck our women just like ethnics froth at the mouth to fuck white women.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMillenium
If ethnics were white with light colouring I wouldn't be racist tbh ngl

again just convenient reasons for the natural disgust you have for ethnics simply based on their looks. If we looked like chad elves and if are women looked like elven stacies from fantasy universes, you wouldnt care about these "theories" or statistics. Youd be frothing at the mouth to fuck our women just like ethnics froth at the mouth to fuck white women.
such a small ammount of white people are chad and stacies so your point isnt valid becuase white normies arent treated better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, ProAcktiv and AbuSAF
self hating weirdo

what if white people changed bodies with ethnics

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard
racism is for the low IQ and inferior who can't compete. Why do you think most people who tend to be racist are lower class? They eat shit food, look like shit, and their brains are shit as a result. They are genetically inferior and they respond to this by being racist to improve their odds of survival and competition.

This isn't true or white people wouldn't have fought with white people. Irish people were banned from owning property and basic rights in england.

This is correct, good looking ethnics often face little racism in the west compared ugly ethnics
The trouble is that there are very few good looking ethnics

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5180
such a small ammount of white people are chad and stacies so your point isnt valid becuase white normies arent treated better
but average white people aren't exactly bad looking, or have bad looking features here and there, they are just average looking and generate neither attraction nor disgust. Compared to your AVERAGE looking ethnic that either has bad overall features, or individual bad features here and there that throw off their harmony and thereby, generate your disgust.

• +1
Reactions: Dorado
This isn't true or white people wouldn't have fought with white people. Irish people were banned from owning property and basic rights in england.
Lmao but that didnt stop english men from trying to have sexual relations with irish women now did it. Also the whole charade between the english and irish literally just stems from religion and the english trying to basically take over ireland for the past 1000+ years and trying to incoporate them fully into another part of the United Kingdom. The english still view irish people as obvious white europeans.

Lmao but that didnt stop english men from trying to have sexual relations with irish women now did it. Also the whole charade between the english and irish literally just stems from religion and the english trying to basically take over ireland for the past 1000+ years and trying to incoporate them fully into another part of the United Kingdom. The english still view irish people as obvious white europeans.
sure but your point is that they would be treated the same and that wasnt the case. Sure looks have a role aka tribalism but it just so happens ethnics commit way more crimes than white people

sure but your point is that they would be treated the same and that wasnt the case. Sure looks have a role aka tribalism but it just so happens ethnics commit way more crimes than white people
And like i said before, that wouldnt matter if we looked like elves (basically if we had physical features on average that white people found attractive) lmao.

And like i said before, that wouldnt matter if we looked like elves (basically if we had physical features on average that white people found attractive) lmao.
but my evidence shows that isnt true look at ireland

racism is for the low IQ and inferior who can't compete. Why do you think most people who tend to be racist are lower class? They eat shit food, look like shit, and their brains are shit as a result. They are genetically inferior and they respond to this by being racist to improve their odds of survival and competition.
I know plenty of racists from wealthy families who study STEM

Water, it’s All good tho if they don’t start to meddle in our own internal state affairs like the fingonian radical libtard @Wallenberg

You are partially right but mostly wrong because even if everyone is perfect looking, we will still be racist on other things like culture, language and shit like that. And even so, there will still be a looks hierarchy even if everyone is top tier,

If everyone is good looking than no one is...

White people arent racist because of because of all the stupid shit ethnics do and how they behave, no these are nothing more than just convenient reasons to justify their true underlying feeling. If all ethnics became law abiding 120 IQ spelling bee champion skinny frame twig curries tomorrow, nothing would literally change, because behavior is not the true reason why white people dislike ethnics. The true motive, is simply, white people dont find ethnics physically attractive on average and therefore already have a negative demeanor towards ethnics simply for their looks. If an ethnic fucks up somehow, all that does for white people, is justify and intensify the negative repulsion that THEY ALREADY HAVE in their minds, towards us. I'd be willing to put money down, if all ethnics literally woke up tommorow and kept their same behaviour, but looked like beautiful elves from the fantasy universes such as WoW, LoTR, and Warhammer, literally racism would end just like that.
White people aren't the only racist people. Some blacks, curries Asians and even Arabs are racist.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv
Water, it’s All good tho if they don’t start to meddle in our own internal state affairs like the fingonian radical libtard @Wallenberg
I'm not radical. My views are mainstream in the civilized world

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Deleted member 756
I'm not radical. My views are mainstream in the civilized world
You try to push it onto other places where it’s not mainstream. That’s very much a radical. If you ever went to Turkey i’d legit call police against you for you’d cause turmoil here

@SayHeyHey is a radical chad virgin he claims
Im Turkish mainstream. Keep minding your own business. I literally don’t have one ounce of care what the west does. Neither should you against us. We Turks choose or own destiny

You are partially right but mostly wrong because even if everyone is perfect looking, we will still be racist on other things like culture, language and shit like that. And even so, there will still be a looks hierarchy even if everyone is top tier,

If everyone is good looking than no one is...
if everyone has 4 limbs no one has 4 limbs
if everyone is gay no one is gay
if everyone breathes, no one breathes
if everyone is on the planet no one is on the planet

• Hmm...
Reactions: MostGLSlayer
if everyone has 4 limbs no one has 4 limbs
if everyone is gay no one is gay
if everyone breathes, no one breathes
if everyone is on the planet no one is on the planet
Tom Cruise What GIF

• WTF
Reactions: datboijj
True but what about legit ethnic Chadlites to chads who do not do as well as they should with women coz of their race. Surely media manipulation plays a part like media showing curries as nerds etc