all reasons to focus on singularity is: i smoke and will get COPD and lung cancer, only singularity can prevent this as smoke cessation is impossible

_MVP_

_MVP_

crime
another reason is immortality and eternal youth i need to achieve
another reason is i wanna be able to increase my flaccid dick size and my looks
then increase my IQ
remove my throat harrumph
cure my sinusitis

live the dream life
etc, there are many more reasons, like defeating pain and suffering

so i will focus on singularity

the older you get, the more u feel compelled to focus on singularity cuz u feel u dont have that much time left anymore, its how ray kurzweil, elon musk, and suckerberg cope

@paladincel_

c all reasons to focus on singularity since i wanna live forever so even destroying the planet wouldnt make me too happy

how will you singularitymaxx without connectionmaxxing with elites? you have to speak well to do that

Last edited:
if ur afraid of singularity backfire: if singularity comes it would have come anyway so i just accelerated it

what works absolutely is all truth so it is all good

singularity already virtually already exist with the world giving all to a small cabal, the wilsonian trust

a wilsonian trust is a ideological idea US president wilson started where all the world elites would put aside their differences to all work together to eliminate any war

so anyone trying to overthrow a government would have to beat the world, this is what britian did after the congress of vienna but to a far lesser extent

everyone already gives their lives to the wilsonian singularity since they give every moment of their life to the singularity since time is money

your too late to create singularity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back