All religions are just cope

matt142

matt142

Green-eyecell
Awhile ago i read this forum abt why islam cant be the true religion and i realized that Imo all religions are the primordial copes coming from people with shitty lives (mostly in medieval times), and it made them believe there is something good waiting for them their shitty lives end😂 and goverment using this as instrument to control the peasants and the priests using this as form of moneymaking.

Only heaven i believe in is Gandy’s heaven

Attachments

• IMG_0585.jpeg
    IMG_0585.jpeg
    23.1 KB · Views: 0
Kill yourself, Jew.

• +1
Reactions: Putin
So are some Jews!!!

• +1
Reactions: Putin
You are only so convinced of these ideas because you are a poor-spirited person, I feel sorry for you.

You are only so convinced of these ideas because you are a poor-spirited person, I feel sorry for you.
Why would you think im poorly spirited just because i dont believe in something that other people believe. In atheist simply bcs there is no proof😂

Why would you think im poorly spirited just because i dont believe in something that other people believe. In atheist simply bcs there is no proof😂

Maybe poor spirited is not the correct term, I meant that you have a negatively biased view, for example that priests only wanted to make money(lol), or that people cannot truly believe in the transcendent or supernatural except as a way of not facing the "harsh brutal reality of life"(in your words).
This is not how things are, there are many aspects of life and human experience that you are not seeing.

Maybe poor spirited is not the correct term, I meant that you have a negatively biased view, for example that priests only wanted to make money(lol), or that people cannot truly believe in the transcendent or supernatural except as a way of not facing the "harsh brutal reality of life"(in your words).
This is not how things are, there are many aspects of life and human experience that you are not seeing.
So saying that you can buy “forgivnes” is not a way of making money is crazy,and yes there are money aspects but i just dont believe there is “magic man in the clouds”

live ur life ur own way

• +1
Reactions: matt142
So saying that you can buy “forgivnes” is not a way of making money is crazy,and yes there are money aspects but i just dont believe there is “magic man in the clouds”
You are referring to the abuse of granting indulgences, this was a practice carried out by SOME members of the church during a specific period in history, it was not an official practice of the church, in fact it was officially condemned by the Catholic Church.

The Pope himself condemned this practice at the time it was happening, the issue is that we are talking about the Middle Ages, not modern times with a modern state where you sign a law and it becomes valid throughout an entire territory, control at that time was not easy or guaranteed, there were many games of local interest etc etc, things happened much more slowly.

Since I became an atheist my life has gotten much worse, i started commenting sins by masturbating myself, I was more undisciplined I preferred to stay naive and happy than blackpilled and schizophrenic tbh

Since I became an atheist my life has gotten much worse, i started commenting sins by masturbating myself, I was more undisciplined I preferred to stay naive and happy than blackpilled and schizophrenic tbh
Thats bcs of your weak will not bcs of what you believe😂

It's for insecure and lost people, yes

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and matt142
Some real revolutionary thoughts right there buddy.

• +1
Reactions: matt142