All religions are the path to god - religioncels GTFIH

Dendoni

Dendoni

Face that even ghosts fear.

Pope Francis said in Singapore, that it doesn't really matter what religion you believe in, everything leads to god

All roads lead to hammerhead in this life and God afterwards 🤣🤣

Religioncels: christiancels, islamcels, ... What do you think?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acion, shia.jihadist, Brus Wane and 2 others
@i_love_roosters, @TechnoBoss, @wishIwasSalludon, @yeeyeeslayer, @human304, @SecularIslamist, @BigBiceps, @liberiangrimreaper

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Francis is a heretic

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: notmog98, Brus Wane, Kaari and 1 other person
This pope is a complete joke. They're all kind of jokes, but this one especially is bad. I was raised roman catholic too and I can't see a single reason why anyone would like this guy.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: notmog98, Autismcel, Kaari and 1 other person
Its path to the cult .God means person to all of them its brainwash.God is form of highest energy which are base for everything .Thats why semen retention works because it will keep ojas inside you ao u can level up but thats not the end u cant overused your mind u can still lose energy so its become very hard mode a lot other things which makes u go down also its only thing that matters because our purpose to connect to the source well u cant know then u gonna get connect not methods can make that happening only your routine you intuition can help if u feel bad or weak or something is off while doing something can change or stop Example watching TV doing all kinda stuff eating bad diet just fix step by step and u will see how high u can go .Thats all life purpose anyways u cant do anything else its material

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
i mean anyone with more than 2 braincells knows that's not what Christianity actually preaches, these days it's common for some scholars or religious authorities to steer away from the fundamentals of their religion to give it a more rosy depiction that's more likely to appease and appeal to the liberal secular masses of today i even see it with muslims

at any rate i'm not super religious so i don't care that much either

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane, shia.jihadist, Autismcel and 2 others
This pope is a complete joke. They're all kind of jokes, but this one especially is bad. I was raised roman catholic too and I can't see a single reason why anyone would like this guy.
I mean he is making peace with other religions and saying that omnipotent god is truly singular

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, yeeyeeslayer and TechnoBoss
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and wishIwasSalludon

Pope Francis said in Singapore, that it doesn't really matter what religion you believe in, everything leads to god

he is an idiot. all religions are not same, not even gods are the same.

the world is controlled by dharmic god (kind) vs abrahamic god (violent)

the abrahamic religions only care about punishment,fear and raising their numbers for their internal unending battle that has been going on for centuries. its a warrrior god that has unending thirst for blood.

the dharmic religions care about sansar (life), we are what keeps the cycle of life going, through our actions(karma) dharmic god takes strength. once dead our bodies nourishes earth, that gives sustenance to the cycle.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Kaari

Repped just for mentioning 🇸🇬 🇸🇬 🇸🇬

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni and Kaari

I’m a Christianity coper but at I least have the self awareness to admit that I only do it to make myself feel better and that overall religion can be really stupid.

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
JFL at the pope being a heretic

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
JFL at the pope being a heretic
I mean, islam and christianity really worship omnipotent being, and by definition, it is singular entity

Therefore allah = god, just different names

I mean, islam and christianity really worship omnipotent being, and by definition, it is singular entity

Therefore allah = god, just different names
yeah mate but believing jesus is God is a core belief in christianity whereas believing jesus is God takes you out of the fold of islam

so how can those two be simultaneously correct

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto