All she had to do was follow me

gookcelriceR

gookcelriceR

Iron
Yesterday we had an exam, and this girl who has always trusted me for the homework and all asked for my help again, everything was perfect, I had a coverup and all, I intentionally write two mistakes to correct them and make the teacher think I'm using my phone to correct my mistakes when I was actually writing the answers to the girl, all she had to do was wait 10 more minutes until I gave the teacher my exam and finally use my phone again to send her all the answers. But no, she acted on her impulses like a desperate bitch, as if the exam had to be finished right now, if she waited a bit more, it wouldn't have been suspicious at all and she would have gotten a perfect score.
How could she fuck this up? If only she followed her daddy and behaved like a good girl... it's convenient and totally beneficial for her.
I swear I would spank her for being such a dumb and misbehaving bitch, or even worse, I would tie her up and make her wear a buttplug, that will teach her a lesson.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, thorns and Madridista
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6ft4, Darkeningstar, thorns and 3 others
ea92abb80a0972e69ef5d37fe3276f6f

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, thorns, USERΝAME and 2 others
Damn. Calm down there, little buddy.
I know man, I got carried away, but I've been dealing with similar shit at the same time and in the past, I've been containing my anger for too long

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Madridista
Why would you even help her ? Did she promise you head or some shit ? It’s Giga cucked to help a whore that was probably getting railed while you were studying ,just for her to write just as good as you or even better , let that hoe fail her exams or give her wrong answers next time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and gookcelriceR
Why would you even help her ? Did she promise you head or some shit ? It’s Giga cucked to help a whore that was probably getting railed while you were studying ,just for her to write just as good as you or even better , let that hoe fail her exams or give her wrong answers next time
True, it is giga cucked this time because I made an effort unlike all the other times where I just had to spit the answers, I didn't break my back studying or some shit but it's still such a waste, doing this shit was for killing the boredom, but it made me angered yesterday

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and USERΝAME
Sometimes you users make me laugh a lot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR and USERΝAME