all the girls I match with on dating apps are hyper NT

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
they all seem to have huge social lives, careers etc while im a hikineet they match with me but I already know I stand no chance so I don't reply back even when they say I'm hot I want an autistic femcel!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23516, chaddyboi66, Gargantuan and 5 others
Autistic non nt women are hard to find

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and Deleted member 5815
this is the problem with tinder , girls have instagram with 4k pics and want guys with money who travel and have a crazy life style
all while being gl, or else just be a chadlite and order girls like uber eats

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23516, chaddyboi66, thereallegend and 2 others
Yup, every single girl shows an active social life and they are very active. it’s very intimidating, even when they’re nothing special looks-wise. The NT-mog is just too brutal. Doesn’t help they quickly notice my non-NTness too

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 23516, thereallegend and 2 others
It's because they socialize for the sake of socializing while men see it as a means to an end.

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 23516 and Deleted member 5815
they all seem to have huge social lives, careers etc while im a hikineet they match with me but I already know I stand no chance so I don't reply back even when they say I'm hot I want an autistic femcel!
go for emo/alt hoes they are mentally just as fucked and introverted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
Girl I went on a date with today asked me about my past relationships with women jfl.
I had to make up stuff on the spot about only having experienced short-term relationships in the past and never establishing anything long-term.

At least I managed to sell the lie convincingly since she told me she ''understood it'' lmao

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 5815