All the problems in my school were caused by foids

Bars

Bars

Ecstasy
There were more girls than boys in my school.

The performance of the students was bad, almost no one did their homework, the students didn't listen to the teacher, they talked and talked all the time during the lessons - yes, I studied in a terrible school.

I remember almost all the boys did their homework before and during puberty, but when it comes to foids, OMG, during puberty they changed; everything sucks, this world sucks, fuck teachers, fuck parents; they were so arrogant and they influenced all the good students that they stopped studying, they started gossiping so much at the back of the classroom. Although some boys didn't study well, at least they respected the teacher and tried to study the subject. Yes, some boys also behaved like foids, but they were weak asses with high voices and low T. There were 23 girls and 7 boys in my 11th grade jfl, so studying was terrible. Foids were dumb asf, all they did was gossiping, chatting, putting on makeup, sitting on Snapchat, Instagram, rating guys and other foid stuff. And then teachers were getting mad. The boys, on the contrary, were reserved. The rest low T soyboys were no dofferent than foids tbh.

Women are bad for men, I understood it.😢

• So Sad
Reactions: dostoyevski