all the subhuman users here are rude

try2beme

try2beme

Latino frame mogger. Truecels HATE me 😿
whenever i help subhumans they are so fucking rude to me. We should stop helping the subhumans

Examples

@Lebgfinal stubborn pessimistic truecel, racist, unpleasant
@cromagnon a 14 yo minor with disgusting development , metabolism and genetics whos ungrateful, unfunny
@rhinoplasty minor who is an urkcel and has a typical black attitude, at least he can be funny
Along with the faceless rage baiters and trolls

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, The Grinch, Mainstream and 27 others
rhino is good looking

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, sub5c3l and GabachoCopium
Lebg knows surgery won’t do anything so he’s automatically more blackpilled than most retards on this site who say “get bimax bro!!!!” Every 5 seconds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: yen, <6PSLcel and ChadL1te
not an urkcel either, looks like a thug jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, sub5c3l and try2beme
Lebg knows surgery won’t do anything so he’s automatically more blackpilled than most retards on this site who say “get bimax bro!!!!” Every 5 seconds
Yep hes the bottom 0.01% personality / person to be around. Hes like a grumpy old man in a childs body

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, Costcosuperstore, murdah and 1 other person
we give back, what the world gives us. someone who is an ugly subhuaman like these fellas you mentioned, would have gone through lots of bullying and abuse early in their life so now they take it out by being a rude troll on an incel forum

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: moggathon, Zikel_Nut, Kazey and 6 others
we give back, what worlds gives us. someone who is an ugly subhuaman like these fellas you mentioned, would have gone through lots of bullying and abuse early in their life so now they take it out by being a rude troll on an incel forum
So they can be bullied irl but pretend to be a bully online? Sounds pathetic, they should keep being a victim at least

• +1
Reactions: Jova and sub5c3l
im not rude even tho im subhuman

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and try2beme
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Jova, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and sub5c3l
Yep hes the bottom 0.01% personality / person to be around. Hes like a grumpy old man in a childs body
I’d still much rather be around him than talk to some coper who keeps telling me to get bimax

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova and try2beme
I would also like to tag the faggot @incelmogger for spamming advice threads regarding medications and supplements whilst arguing at the evidence based advice that is given to him.

Dumb retard

With all due respect

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, autistic_tendencies, Jova and 1 other person
he is a good troll lmao
dude was blowing up my snaps with urkcel photos what the fuck why did he have hella pics of a black kid

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, Costcosuperstore and sub5c3l
I would also like to tag the faggot @incelmogger for spamming advice threads regarding medications and supplements whilst arguing at the evidence based advice that is given to him.

Dumb retard

With all due respect
MUHH MEDS MUHH THERAPY My asshole best friend supposedly on meds and therapy went manic and betrayed me for life. Theyre godless , lifeless assholes (incelmogger is cool but the majority)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
I’d still much rather be around him than talk to some coper who keeps telling me to get bimax
Ud rather be around me or lebgfinal? Be honest

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Costcosuperstore

Dumb retard

With all due respect
Bro why are you so obsessed with me

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, GabachoCopium, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
MUHH MEDS MUHH THERAPY My asshole best friend supposedly on meds and therapy went manic and betrayed me for life. Theyre godless , lifeless assholes (incelmogger is cool but the majority)
Most ppl given meds don’t really need them. Some people do. I’m genuinely interested in pharmacology and neuroscience so idk why this guy is so obsessed with me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jova, GabachoCopium, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Most ppl given meds don’t really need them. Some people do. I’m genuinely interested in pharmacology and neuroscience so idk why this guy is so obsessed with me tbh
He is very intense tbh ignore the nigga users here always love obsessing with one individual

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Costcosuperstore and incelmogger
-pessimistic
-truecel
:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Costcosuperstore and try2beme
He is very intense tbh ignore the nigga users here always love obsessing with one individual
Just another religious sperg I guess. Neuroscience is good to know and is worth posting about since so many people on here are always posting about supplements, drug-based methods to become jacked (roids) and more NT. This faggot probably thinks neurotransmitters aren’t just as or if not more important than hormones when it comes to looksmaxing and becoming more NT :lul:. Muh just submit to God and he will fix your fucked up hormones and neurotransmitters brooooo:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
whenever i help subhumans they are so fucking rude to me. We should stop helping the subhumans

Examples

@cromagnon a 14 yo minor with disgusting development , metabolism and genetics whos ungrateful, unfunny
@rhinoplasty minor who is an urkcel and has a typical black attitude, at least he can be funny
JFL you got so triggered at my post you made a whole thread about it, I have fine metabolism genetics and development, stop projecting you subhuman faggot JFL

God I can't fathom how much of a seething girly nigger you have to be to make a whole thread after I BTFO'ed you. Crawl back into your little hidey hole you KHHV trucel virgin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty, Jova and try2beme
Just another religious sperg I guess. Neuroscience is good to know and is worth posting about since so many people on here are always posting about supplements, drug-based methods to become jacked (roids) and more NT. This faggot probably thinks neurotransmitters aren’t just as or if not more important than hormones when it comes to looksmaxing and becoming more NT :lul:. Muh just submit to God and he will fix your fucked up hormones and neurotransmitters brooooo:feelswah:
You like to use broad spectrum words like “neuroscience” “neurotransmitters” etc in order to sound smarter than you really are.

What you really are is a retard who thinks medications and supplements are magic pills. You are a victim in search of cope pills and don’t like it when others point out this low IQ and dangerous behavior.

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
God I can't fathom how much of a seething girly nigger you have to be to make a whole thread after I BTFO'ed you. Crawl back into your little hidey hole you KHHV trucel virgin.
I just tagged u and provided a one sentence context before people asked, along with other users. Get off ur high horse underage fat fucker

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and Jova
I just tagged u and provided a one sentence context before people asked, along with other users. Get off ur high horse underage fat fucker
Shut the fuck up you dirty fucking nigger. 6'2 and will never get laid. You're seething because I'm not some oldcel basement rotter and still have the prime years of my life ahead of me. Envious faggot.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Jova
The scare about muh psych meds on this forum is so fucking laughable. 99% of the user base here will spend countless hours trying to figure out how to boost their testosterone and dopamine (coz apparently estrogen and serotonin are bad :lul::lul:) and then take random shit which fucks up their brains even more because they ignored every other neurotransmitter and hormone + how they work together because they’re retarded sheep.

• +1
we give back, what the world gives us. someone who is an ugly subhuaman like these fellas you mentioned, would have gone through lots of bullying and abuse early in their life so now they take it out by being a rude troll on an incel forum
I am not a fucking SUBHUMAN jesus christ.

• JFL
Reactions: Charisma, Jova, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
You like to use broad spectrum words like “neuroscience” “neurotransmitters” etc in order to sound smarter than you really are.

What you really are is a retard who thinks medications and supplements are magic pills. You are a victim in search of cope pills and don’t like it when others point out this low IQ and dangerous behavior.
I use broad terms and dumb things down so retards like you can understand what I’m talking about. So actually you’re just proving that you along with most of this forum are grug brained faggots.

And no I don’t think they’re magic pills lol, legit the opposite. What certain drugs and supplements can be though are useful tools to improve looks, cognitive function and sociability. Just lol at you getting all neurotic when somebody brings up anything related to drugs and supplements.

I’m sure if you pray to God more he’ll get you out of your basement and fix your fucked up face. If you’re so against all of that shit why do you spend so much time on a self improvement forum where roids, supplements and drugs are regularly discussed

• +1
I'm not some oldcel basement rotter and still have the prime years of my life ahead of me.

> Not a basement rotter
> Prime years still ahead
> 2.5k posts in 1 month

kekw-kek.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, Zikel_Nut, Jova and 3 others
> Not a basement rotter
> 2.5k posts in 1 month

kekw-kek.gif
> found this site at 14 or before
> cries at grown men calling him subhuman

• +1
Reactions: Jova, incelmogger and normie_joe
> Not a basement rotter
> 2.5k posts in 1 month

kekw-kek.gif
Sorry but I can't help but laugh everytime you make a feeble attempt at fucking with me solely based on the fact you're a streetshitter

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Sorry but I can't help but laugh everytime you make a feeble attempt at fucking with me solely based on the fact you're a streetshitter

Picsart 24 04 18 04 00 32 925 removebg preview

• +1
Reactions: Jova, incelmogger and try2beme
> found this site at 14 or before
> cries at grown men calling him subhuman
>grown man comments on 14 year olds advice thread attacking him
>i attack back because why would i not jfl
>faggot edits the comment to moralfag and gain sympathy
The state of this forum

• JFL
U have every subhuman trait in the book call it a day and stop crying. Ur the only triggered one here making a tantrum in my thread
U notthe main character

• +1
Reactions: Jova
U have every subhuman trait in the book call it a day and stop crying. Ur the only triggered one here making a tantrum in my thread
You havent even seen my face you deluded retard. Ur just a pussy faggot who cant take what he dishes out.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Where is @Eternal_

• JFL
Shut the fuck up you dirty fucking nigger. 6'2 and will never get laid. You're seething because I'm not some oldcel basement rotter and still have the prime years of my life ahead of me. Envious faggot.
You sound the exact same as 16 yr old me on rw twitter jfl you’re definitely proving yourself here brah

You sound the exact same as 16 yr old me on rw twitter jfl you’re definitely proving yourself here brah
i never said i wasnt 14
but im not a subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and incelmogger
I use broad terms and dumb things down so retards like you can understand what I’m talking about. So actually you’re just proving that you along with most of this forum are grug brained faggots.

And no I don’t think they’re magic pills lol, legit the opposite. What certain drugs and supplements can be though are useful tools to improve looks, cognitive function and sociability. Just lol at you getting all neurotic when somebody brings up anything related to drugs and supplements.

I’m sure if you pray to God more he’ll get you out of your basement and fix your fucked up face. If you’re so against all of that shit why do you spend so much time on a self improvement forum where roids, supplements and drugs are regularly discussed
You use those terms because you are an inept retard with no formal education aside from what you've read on various forums and what terminally online indian users here read on pubmed and copy/paste.

You have posted threads about taking antipsychotics, alzheimers medications, antidepressants, and CNS stimulants to "treat" your masturbation addiction and depression. You are quite literally mentally ill and need to be checked into a psychiatric hospital immediately. You are going to kill yourself by treating medications like they're a game. Imbecile.

• JFL
Reactions: incelmogger

Examples

Sounds like cope to me nigga. If you didn't have such soft skin, you wouldn't have a problem.

Sounds like cope to me nigga. If you didn't have such soft skin, you wouldn't have a problem.
Most respectful black person

• +1
Reactions: Neuton
You use those terms because you are an inept retard with no formal education aside from what you've read on various forums and what terminally online indian users here read on pubmed and copy/paste.

You have posted threads about taking antipsychotics, alzheimers medications, antidepressants, and CNS stimulants to "treat" your masturbation addiction and depression. You are quite literally mentally ill and need to be checked into a psychiatric hospital immediately. You are going to kill yourself by treating medications like they're a game. Imbecile.
Yeah because that’s how you speed up the recovery process from any mental issue or addiction lol. They can be useful tools, along with proper sleep, diet and exercise. Which btw can also make improving those things much easier either in the long or short term.

This is literally a self improvement forum where 99% of the user base is not NT, so jfl at you caging about me talking about certain drugs and thinking that: (1) I don’t have a genuine interest in science, (2) do my own independent research, and (3) have a formal education (I have 3 certificates, a diploma, graduated high school, have a job, and study law). I am also planning on switching to a double degree so I can further pursue my interest in the sciences next year as well.

What are your plans bro? To keep rotting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back