All the users who hate me are subhuman af

try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
And the ones who like me are either moggers or shredded chads

If you hate me stop being a coward and lets find my most good looking hater. Because ur all subhuman pussies

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ryuken, Sub5kang, Clqs and 7 others
Me being hated by subhumans for blackpilling them on a blackpill forum be like

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and LuckyBeast
Ok I don't have any issues with you, we both interact positively in this cesspit, but still I ain't a shredded Chad nor a mogger.

Some incels are nice. :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, Sub5kang, WeiWei and 2 others
Ok I don't have any issues with you, we both interact positively in this cesspit, but still I ain't a shredded Chad nor a mogger.

Some incels are nice. :Comfy:
The incels who like me are masculine, chill, men. Not like incel cowards

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, Sub5kang and Kroker
i like you but i'm mtn bud

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and try2beme
tbh you should go back to that mogging picture avi it had insane aurora

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sub5kang, notsocommonthumb and try2beme
Bud didn't spare anyone of his “mtn rate” even himself
that's what i've been rated by others, and i agree tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sub5kang, truthhurts and try2beme
U planning any hardmaxxes blud:ogre:
the one that would really ascend me is jaw surgery, but i could get leaner to make it more defined

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Sub5kang, try2beme and truthhurts
the one that would really ascend me is jaw surgery, but i could get leaner to make it more defined
You will never be able to fight again otherwise risk revision surgery at every hit

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Kroker
You will never be able to fight again otherwise risk revision surgery at every hit
i've never gotten in fight, except for 2 times

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and try2beme
i like you but im not GL

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and try2beme
True. I am subhuman. Sad

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
:forcedsmile:
4409209 4399021 IMG 6065

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and watah
Literally looks a monkey :sick::sick:
You could argue any human looks like a monkey, ur a faceless coward who’s prob on jiskos level of subhumanity bc u refuse to show urself in a looks forum

Same goes for @N1666 who calls me low T then runs away from posting his physique. Subhuman cowards team togethef

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
They wouldn't hate you if you were a world famous athlete

• Hmm...
You could argue any human looks like a monkey, ur a faceless coward who’s prob on jiskos level of subhumanity bc u refuse to show urself in a looks forum

Same goes for @N1666 who calls me low T then runs away from posting his physique. Subhuman cowards team togethef
Brootal subhumans who will never show themself laughing at my chad zygos

Your funny asf I was dying when you were in promethhus thread 🤣 and was threatening to dox you

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and Sub5kang
Your funny asf I was dying when you were in promethhus thread 🤣 and was threatening to dox you
He pm,d me today asking me to stop commenting on this threasds. I’m not exaggerating I’m deadly serious he said that @Sub5kang

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang
He pm,d me today asking me to stop commenting on this threasds. I’m not exaggerating I’m deadly serious he said that @Sub5kang
Damn what happened?

• +1
Damn what happened?
I posted an Indian in a cave with a speech bubble and said absolutely nothing on his thread then he started pming people demanding my face pics from them behind my back , tried to doxx me and pm,d me today saying for me to stop commenting on his threads

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang
Why are you still barking? Every day you cry at that image, it’s so funny.

Also keep your homosexual activities away from me, I will not be sending you shirtless pics you utter freak.

Why are you still barking? Every day you cry at that image, it’s so funny.

Also keep your homosexual activities away from me, I will not be sending you shirtless pics you utter freak.
The fact you think physique pics are homosexual is outing yourself badly….so ur a gay man who’s ashamed of his body and uncomfortable with what normal men do.

Where did I bark, I called it a chad drawing and stated facts that a subhuman named jisko drew it, we all agree on this forum he is subhuman. And both of u hide behind ur screens rofl

• +1
Reactions: wild salmon
The fact you think physique pics are homosexual is outing yourself badly….
You are begging me to sending pictures of myself shirtless, the closet is made out of glass buddy.

Where did I bark, I called it a chad drawing and stated facts that a subhuman named jisko drew it, we all agree on this forum he is subhuman. And both of u hide behind ur screens rofl
You are literally tagging me in random threads days after your display of female tier behaviour. I have nothing to prove to a permarotting loser who thinks his little act is believable :feelskek:.

Now please stop begging for my attention and do something productive with your time.

You are begging me to sending pictures of myself shirtless, the closet is made out of glass buddy.

You are literally tagging me in random threads days after your display of female tier behaviour. I have nothing to prove to a permarotting loser who thinks his little act is believable :feelskek:.

Now please stop begging for my attention and do something productive with your time.
Because u responded to that drawing in less than a minute, you’re a fan rofl

Pretending ur productive like u don’t lurk on every single thread about me LMAO. Now the coward is lying and acting too busy for me when he’s fascinated by me and any mention of me in under a minute

First u find physique pics gay as a projection, then u lurk all the time for me, now ur playing hard to get. Yikes

Because u responded to that drawing in less than a minute, you’re a fan rofl

Pretending ur productive like u don’t lurk on every single thread about me LMAO. Now the coward is lying and acting too busy for me when he’s fascinated by me and any mention of me in under a minute
Not a molecule Mr 40k posts in a year.

Also double replying makes you look even more pathetic, make sure to not do it next time you bark at someone.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Idk why he takes this incel forum so seriously 🤣 not expecting niggas to troll him

• +1
Not a molecule Mr 40k posts in a year.

Also double replying makes you look even more pathetic, make sure to not do it next time you bark at someone.
It’s because i caged hard at you pretending to be busy considering how much u lurk my threads and the ones about me. Then projected ur homosexuality. All in the same thread, perfect

• Hmm...
Reactions: N1666