All these virtuesignaling women are ugly

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
These leftists are all ugly af

they are coping because they dont get validation IRL so they join a cause

you see the same thing with guys, all guys who are hardcore football fans or into politics are coping with their subhumanity so they join a group where they feel like they have power

• +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Chadeep, GrayEyedBarrett and 2 others
thx doc

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5393

• JFL
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget and Deleted member 4804
Leftism is a safe haven for ugly, wimpy and unsuccessful people.
Physically weak men communists

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, GrayEyedBarrett and Deleted member 2968
They have the mindset that they are disadvantaged and therefore can never become rich when they don’t even try and all they do is complain jfl
They're indeed a massive strain on society, live off welfare, complain, vote for parties that wreck the economy etc. Everyone would be better off if we just sent them to Sahara desert.

• +1
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
They're indeed a massive strain on society, live off welfare, complain, vote for parties that wreck the economy etc. Everyone would be better off if we just sent them to Sahara desert.
found the inkwell!
EVa3GstWoAM9v69.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Chadeep and BigBiceps
I keep telling them on Tiktok and twitter that if they hate our country so bad they should just move to a better one that isn’t ruled by “THE WHITE PATRIARCHY” OH WAIT THE ONLY COUNTRIES ARGUABLY BETTER THAN THE U.S. ARE MORE WHITE. And they don’t usually respond after I keep shooting down their arguments of “that’s mean” or “that’s racist and insensitive GET OUT NOW” (literally some of their responses). And I tell them to go move to a communist country and oh wait they don’t want to because guess what communism sucks. Fucking morons i stg i want a civil war as an excuse to pick up a rifle and fight these soy faggots to the death. No I am not joking. I literally want to kill them and want a war.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps