All this careermaxxing advice Is complete junk

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
Jfl at pursuing a career if you aren't passionate about It, since you're not getting jackshit if you're not good looking anyway. First you must be able to slay jbs effortlessly while being unemployed and carless then you can think about getting a Job. If you're not gl Just leech off the society, let chads and foids go to work while you chill at home

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Clown Show, lwlaiet060920, pig_face and 4 others
@WishIwasChico jfl at your advice you're Andrew tate cel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RftH, Manletmachine, mogstars and 1 other person
fax

just ldar hahaha

what you studied in uni??

Jfl at pursuing a career if you aren't passionate about It, since you're not getting jackshit if you're not good looking anyway. First you must be able to slay jbs effortlessly while being unemployed and carless then you can think about getting a Job. If you're not gl Just leech off the society, let chads and foids go to work while you chill at home
Do you think a singe soul has ever become rich by climbing the corporate ladder, its just a rat race with fancier expenses, oh and you'll enjoy much money at the pristine age of 70! Goodluck

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and the BULL
you dummy
Who gives a shit. University Is Just for slaying It doesn't matter what you study. Besides that i watched the big short when i was at my last year in hs and thought It was a cool career i was genuinely passionate about It before getting blackpilled

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and mogstars
Do you think a singe soul has ever become rich by climbing the corporate ladder, its just a rat race with fancier expenses, oh and you'll enjoy much money at the pristine age of 70! Goodluck
Only Money generates other Money, anything else than being Born in Rich wealthy family with lands properties and businesses Is cope

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Only Money generates other Money, anything else than being Born in Rich wealthy family with lands properties and businesses Is cope
Just be born lucky theory strikes again. Not even chad can get into higher positions if he was low class citizen. Maybe only by fucking the female vice president or some shit

Who gives a shit. University Is Just for slaying It doesn't matter what you study. Besides that i watched the big short when i was at my last year in hs and thought It was a cool career i was genuinely passionate about It before getting blackpilled
you were saying that oyu got attention when young

is this true?? or just schizo ramblings

i wanna know cuz id be surprised if actually true
(not that you saying that it is makes it actually true, but still)

YEsterday this stupid balding 60 year old faggot in his faggot 3k volkswagen honked at me, how does people even become that poor

YEsterday this stupid balding 60 year old faggot in his faggot 3k volkswagen honked at me, how does people even become that poor
He Is based, if you're not gl you Need to work as Little as possible and leech off other people even emotionally

I have never had a job and I do not plan to work any time soon

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Parents ask Friends to host you get neetbux get government housing or in most Extreme cases Just get locked in some hospital pretend you're mentally ill or some shit like mvp they Will take care of you while you rot on internet

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Parents ask Friends to host you get neetbux get government housing or in most Extreme cases Just get locked in some hospital pretend you're mentally ill or some shit like mvp they Will take care of you while you rot on internet
why you ignore my question

did you test it out

I have never had a job and I do not plan to work any time soon
Too many retards lately advocating for wageslaving buying into the wymen's trap of betabux

Yes i had many girls into me and girls commenting me saying i was broad shouldered and gl but i descended now anyway

Yes i had many girls into me and girls commenting me saying i was broad shouldered and gl but i descended now anyway
how many bodies in uni

profound message..

Having money is so good though. Being able to buy anything you want and cope anyway you want is insane

Especially when you do nothing at your job jfl working from home is a godsend. Getting paid all day to shitpost on here

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Having money is so good though. Being able to buy anything you want and cope anyway you want is insane

Especially when you do nothing at your job jfl working from home is a godsend. Getting paid all day to shitpost on here
All of this only matters if you're gl and ripped to begin with. Cage at thinking getting a vacation to Mallorca Is going to amount to anything to your overall happiness when you're a stinky incel

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and forevergymcelling
"chads and foids go to work"
Never happens

"chads and foids go to work"
Never happens
it happens when you get smart like me and opt out from the work force
then instagram and tik tok ain't going to bring food to the table. retards

• JFL
Reactions: pig_face
All of this only matters if you're gl and ripped to begin with. Cage at thinking getting a vacation to Mallorca Is going to amount to anything to your overall happiness when you're a stinky incel
I agree with the looks part

Life as a male is only truly enjoyable if you’re at least average height and HTN

There are many miserable incels at work

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall

How tf do u bother with med school… how tf do you motivate yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back