Life ends at 18
This kid was 12 years old when this was recorded

A1B63626 2DC7 47A8 BE44 358AC90484BB

hes about 9 or 10 years in this
7BC686B9 B874 45C7 B277 2C7603C3BCC0

his face at 11/12
2C42808B EEF3 443C 91BE 37EA38E4027B

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 8846 and 1 other person
Its all dna

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston and Deleted member 4430
Also diet is cope

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
nice scientific proof faggot shit thread kys spongebob.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, hairyballscel, Slayerino and 6 others
nice scientific proof faggot shit thread kys spongebob.
He has a projected chin at 10-12 while yours is inside your neck
Keep coping you have inferior genes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, BradAniston and Lolcel
he's an early bloomer

• JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope
What’s your point the chin projection isnt affected by puberty it’s either reccesed or it’s not since childhood
People say bones like chin are caused by androgens and testosterone

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston, W0KESTMOTHF, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
ok but he still hasn't hit puberty

I am slowly coming to the same realization.
My face now is just an older version of the one I had as an infant. I did not ogre myself through fucking my development, and thus I cannot chadify it by improving diet, posture, etc.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 110
People say bones like chin are caused by androgens and testosterone
The width is obviously genetical + pubertal
Projection is genetical + enviromental

Exactly thats the point:think:
Ok, I must have misunderstood. If your talking about how kids already have a looks determined from a young age it's pretty rare to find a truly ugly kid & puberty can be an extreme looksmax or looksmin.

409bc011591e1b193d95e0c78538724e
Screen Shot 2020 09 04 at 72739 PM

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Mr.cope
So hes just not recessed?
Anything else.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
He just has decent coloring and optimal development up to this point.

How does that prove that one of the most important factors in looks (puberty) is not relevant?

What exactly goes through one's head when writing nonsense like this? You just showed a couple of pictures of him at different ages (still pre-pubescent) and that's supposed to prove puberty is cope? Brutally over for your McDonalds worker IQ.

it's pretty rare to find a truly ugly kid
Also this. Kids are not sexually attractive yet. They're just cute by virtue of their underdeveloped faces in relation to adults. Sexual attraction = well grown face.

• +1
Reactions: Lux

How does that prove that one of the most important factors in looks (puberty) is not relevant?

What exactly goes through one's head when writing nonsense like this? You just showed a couple of pictures of him at different ages (still pre-pubescent) and that's supposed to prove puberty is cope? Brutally over for your McDonalds worker IQ.

Also this. Kids are not sexually attractive yet. They're just cute by virtue of their underdeveloped faces in relation to adults. Sexual attraction = well grown face.
Yet you are rotting here while hes doing shows and movies and women calling him cute
And im sure you’re done with puberty

Where are ur studies?

Haven't seen any and don't care

What are you even trying to prove?

Once you hit 10-12 your bones stay the same snd your face just gets masculinized
Nothing else happens
All the chin projection before puberty
Good eyes befor puberty
Good nose before puberty
Keep coping @RODEBLUR is a great example of puberty

Where are ur studies?

Haven't seen any and don't care

What are you even trying to prove?
All your bones are set before puberty
After that your face just gets masculized
Hard diet and shit only works before puberty

Cranofacial devolpement has nothing to do with hormones you utter retard

Cranofacial devolpement has nothing to do with hormones you utter retard
YOU FUCKING RETARD IM SAYING PEOPLE HERE SAY ITS CAUSED BY HORMONES SHUT THE FUCK UP

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
All your bones are set before puberty
After that your face just gets masculized
Hard diet and shit only works before puberty
Cope. Studies with steroids show the opposite. But I agree hard diet is cope.

YOU FUCKING RETARD IM SAYING PEOPLE HERE SAY ITS CAUSED BY HORMONES SHUT THE FUCK UP
utter cope. Hormones like test give you the masculine bone look while cranofacial devolpement give you the pretty look. Thats why saying hormones are cope doesnt make sense because you can Look masculine and good without forward maxilla

utter cope. Hormones like test give you the masculine bone look while cranofacial devolpement give you the pretty look. Thats why saying hormones are cope doesnt make sense because you can Look masculine and good without forward maxilla
This thread is all about a foward grown face
not face masculinization

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Once you hit 10-12 your bones stay the same snd your face just gets masculinized
And how the fuck do you think this happens?

BECAUSE THE BONES GROW IN RESPONSE TO HORMONES.

This thread is all about a foward grown face
not face masculinization
Which retard said that forward growth is about hormones during puberty when we all know its about genes breastfeeding and diet at baby age?

And how the fuck do you think this happens?

BECAUSE THE BONES GROW IN RESPONSE TO HORMONES.
YOU UTTER RETARDED TRASH MASCULINIZATION ISNT GOING TO MAKE YOUR CHIN LONGER AND YOUR NOSE AND LIPS FORWARD GROWN
ALL PUBERTY WILL DO IF YOURE LUCKY IS MAKE CHIN WIDER AND GIVE YOU A BROW RIDGE AND BODY HEIGHT AND ZYGO PROJECTION

YOU UTTER RETARDED TRASH MASCULINIZATION ISNT GOING TO MAKE YOUR CHIN LONGER AND YOUR NOSE AND LIPS FORWARD GROWN
ALL PUBERTY WILL DO IF YOURE LUCKY IS MAKE CHIN WIDER AND GIVE YOU A BROW RIDGE AND BODY HEIGHT AND ZYGO PROJECTION
I don't even know where to begin with you, sub 80-IQ fucking retard. There are countless studies on how the mandible, maxilla, cheekbones, etc. change in response to hormones. Facial changes brought about by steroid use in bodybuilder well past puberty are good anecdotes too.

How in the fuck do you think the teeth and palate width change so much during puberty? BECAUSE THE MANDIBLE AND MAXILLA ARE BEING INFLUENCED BY HORMONES DURING PUBERTY. I can't believe I have to cite a study to your fucking recessed ape-tier IQ ass to prove this.

You are literally retarded if you think the chin, mandible, and maxilla are anywhere near fully grown BEFORE puberty. Legitimately go jump off a tall building or something. Ending convo here you are insufferably autistic.

Last edited:
I don't even know where to begin with you, sub 80-IQ fucking retard. There are countless studies on how the mandible, maxilla, cheekbones, etc. change in response to hormones. Facial changes brought about by steroid use in bodybuilder well past puberty are good anecdotes too.

How in the fuck do you think the teeth and palate width change so much during puberty? BECAUSE THE MANDIBLE AND MAXILLA ARE BEING INFLUENCED BY HORMONES DURING PUBERTY. I can't believe I have to cite a study to your fucking recessed ape-tier IQ ass to prove this.

You are literally retarded if you think the chin, mandible, and maxilla are anywhere near fully grown BEFORE puberty. Legitimately go jump off a tall building or something.
If that article was actually the case then this site wouldnt exist
And dont you think if your head gets bigger as you grow older the measurements would change too, dumbass
There’s literally people with wide recessed chins
Keep coping by thinking you are going to be a chad after puberty jfl