all this shit about "dark looks" makes me glad to have native american ancestry

2d v2

2d v2

Kraken
it was shit talkd on lookism but I am a white spaniard with native american acestry, deep blue eyes, and very nativ indignous face features. It mogs.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and Allornothing
I am a white spaniard with native american acestry, deep blue eyes, and very nativ indignous face features.
Strange way to say a Latino

• JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and dimorphism
Strange way to say a Latino
basically this but younger with lighter hair
0iTsoBC.gif

Dark lookz makes women pussy overflow

Dark lookz makes women pussy overflow
the best dark lookz are pale as fuck white skin, piercing light eyes, dark hair, and Dark Ages mogger bone structure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
the best dark lookz are pale as fuck white skin, piercing light eyes, dark hair, and Dark Ages mogger bone structure
Most times. But not always

Most times. But not always
eithr way, i see med phenoes or guys with euro/med pheno being given a lot more attention then just regular white or black people

Amerimutts mog

eithr way, i see med phenoes or guys with euro/med pheno being given a lot more attention then just regular white or black people

Amerimutts mog
Meds don’t have the pale white skin you talk about. Zurzolo does but his hair is not dark nor does he have mogger bone structure. It all depends on the physiognomy. Blacks for eg are day triad but lose the contrast that makes it interesting. Meeks is dark triad but he’s better colouring so he embodies dark lookz

Meds don’t have the pale white skin you talk about. Zurzolo does but his hair is not dark nor does he have mogger bone structure. It all depends on the physiognomy. Blacks for eg are day triad but lose the contrast that makes it interesting. Meeks is dark triad but he’s better colouring so he embodies dark lookz
i think the euro bones structure combined with native american bone structure(ramirez) but with white skin and larger jaws would be the absolute mogger, still with dark colored hair, and indigenous traits. Basically a white man who has been bred with indigenous people would create a absolute mogger. Unfortunately there are few native americans left outside reservations in the US, so im lucky to have a great american grandfather

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
i think the euro bones structure combined with native american bone structure(ramirez) but with white skin and larger jaws would be the absolute mogger, still with dark colored hair, and indigenous traits. Basically a white man who has been bred with indigenous people would create a absolute mogger. Unfortunately there are few native americans left outside reservations in the US, so im lucky to have a great american grandfather

Native Americans have many subraces Bhai.

Silvid, Brazilid, Andid, Istemid, Zentralid...

So many.

Being 1/3 or 1/4th native mogs because you will get their mogger zygos and maxilla genes without the shit pheno or horseface falio that natives have

Native Americans have many subraces Bhai.

Silvid, Brazilid, Andid, Istemid, Zentralid...

So many.
my Grandfather was a sioux man, so the pheno was very basic "native american" when you think of them

Sioux.Chief-Sitting-Bull-tiff2.jpg
deliveryService
sioux-indian-great-sioux-war-of-1876e2809377-red-cloud-s-war-chippewa-ojibwa.jpg

wtf dm ur face i wont dox

Being 1/3 or 1/4th native mogs because you will get their mogger zygos and maxilla genes without the shit pheno or horseface falio that natives have
this

I have all my teeth, wisom teeth are competely functional, got my palate expanded younger to 48mms, u can deff see in my face and hear in my voice the permanent impact of his blood on my genetic line.

I honestly think the BWC exists mainly in american because of this situation mainly, that and mediterranian gnetics(a lot of irish were basically just mediterranian pirates and immigrants, french are basically mediterranian with white skins)

They were the most metal people in this world, indigenous americans absolutely mog and their gnetics rage on in those who had grandparents who had secret relationships with them.

Americans now adays ARE the native americans. If ur a 5th or 6th gen amerimutt, u are a native to the land.

They were the most metal people in this world, indigenous americans absolutely mog and their gnetics rage on in those who had grandparents who had secret relationships with them.

Americans now adays ARE the native americans. If ur a 5th or 6th gen amerimutt, u are a native to the land.

View attachment 2054436

All these people just look Mongoloid to me.