All this time i just had a fetish

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
the people here told me but i wouldnt listen. i convinced myself that i loved a girl which was complete bs since i always preached about how its impossible to love a girl if she is younger than yourself.

she just had appeal, with her pretty eyes, piercings and big ass. i had a fetish for her because it was a kind of woman that i wanted for so long.

its just a fetish though. and i subconciously fapped to girls that looked like her which made it more pathological. nowdays, im constantly regressing back forth between that and asexuality.

meanwhile, i absolutely never had a fetish with my old oneitis. but i still liked her a lot anyway, it was more genouine.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 0clue and Darkeningstar
Something similar happened to me in recent days. I really liked and still like a girl with whom, however, I had nothing to do, sexually speaking, I often thought she was the one I wanted, not necessarily a right one. I am arrogant though. In the past, among others, I had a girlfriend who really cared about me, but I didn't care about her. Or rather, I cared for her but not as much as I should have, maybe I cared for her more than I thought. It's late, though.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 0clue, primqwe and Apparition
Something similar happened to me in recent days. I really liked and still like a girl with whom, however, I had nothing to do, sexually speaking, I often thought she was the one I wanted, not necessarily a right one. I
this one rly wasnt the right one, i was wrong the whole time. she is a demon.

. Or rather, I cared for her but not as much as I should have, maybe I cared for her more than I thought. It's late, though.
same. its too late for me too. its funny cuz in reality, the only reason i met my oneitis was to get over my old one.

• +1
  • Woah
this one rly wasnt the right one, i was wrong the whole time. she is a demon
Situation quite similar to mine, probably the girl I like is not so "good" character-wise.
same. its too late for me too. its funny cuz in reality, the only reason i met my oneitis was to get over my old one
You have because you could have, I have because I could and therefore perhaps should have. I don't know which is worse, probably your

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 0clue and Apparition
Situation quite similar to mine, probably the girl I like is not so "good" character-wise.
i had delluded myself believing she was my female version or smth. in reality, she is a pathologicaly narcy manipulative slut. jfl at thinking she was "sensitive". my old oneitis was more sensitive unironically.

You have because you could have, I have because I could and therefore perhaps should have. I don't know which is worse, probably your
its brutall when i realized that all this time i just became the version i should have been back when i met my old oneitis. but it was over log time ago sadly.

• +1
  • Woah
Lol keep type essay while I fuck ur oneitis bitch

• Woah
Reactions: Apparition
its brutall when i realized that all this time i just became the version i should have been back when i met my old oneitis. but it was over log time ago sadly.
I know why I have long behaved that way, what is your reason?
I was seeking assertiveness after a couple of years of social marginalization (I was an ugly duckling then became not ugly).

I know why I have long behaved that way, what is your reason?
I was seeking assertiveness after a couple of years of social marginalization (I was an ugly duckling then became not ugly).
i just wanted to be more like my oneitis to feel less alone. but eventually i realize that what i believed about her was wrong. she was never the edgy and sensitive woman i thought of her as. do you know thought whow as edgy and sensitive?

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar