OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Looks234, gamma and 3 others
Nice transformation @gamma

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Tyronecell and Deleted member 14854
Just got lean and put on like 20lbs of muscle. He had a good base (ratios and bones were always there).

For every chad glowup success story, there are like 100 failed normies/incels.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Yuya Moggershima, Elvisandreaa and 10 others
just roid theory

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, metagross, Tyronecell and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
that guy could very well be natty
Looks too lean imo

449991EB C7A0 471E 8261 602F1B3C5788

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, LastHopeForNorman and Deleted member 275
that guy could very well be natty
What's the chance that he hopped on roids, like 20% of gym-goers do nowadays and 80% of people that get any decent results.

or that he has 'muh top 1% genetics' and followed a disciplined workout+diet routine for 3+ years all while having unhealthy low amounts of bodyfat for extended periods of time that would completely CRUSH his natty T levels? :lul::lul::lul:

i can't believe theres ppl on blackpilled forums that still believe in this natty gymcelling cope. This guy is 100% on roids and I would bet 100k on it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Lolcel and WontStopNorwooding
What's the chance that he hopped on roids, like 20% of gym-goers do nowadays and 80% of people that get any decent results.

or that he has 'top 1% genetics' and followed a disciplined workout+diet routine for 3+ years all while having unhealthy low amounts of bodyfat for extended periods of time that would completely CRUSH his natty T levels? :lul::lul::lul:

i can't believe theres ppl on blackpilled forums that still believe in this natty gymcelling cope. This guy is 100% on roids and I would bet 100k on it.
How’d your last high dollar bet go? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275
What the fuck happened? How did he change his pheno and lose his recessed chin?

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Elvisandreaa, gamma and 5 others
Just got lean and put on like 20lbs of muscle. He had a good base (ratios and bones were always there).

Probably blasted some shit to get a second puberty

Lmao at the seething jealous normies and boomers in the comments

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and metagross

Yo did u roid?

Yo did u roid?
Me. I have lifted 2.5 years natural. My gains have practically tapered off though. Also, I am still quite a high bf % (like 15-16%)... just got good ab insertions which pop under the right lightings.

I'm going to give 1-2 years more training natural and then will consider jumping on a SARMs cycle. I don't want gym gains though. I want to maintain size and cut to below 10% bodyfat. I want to see what my FACE looks like at a really lean bodyfat. That's the only reason anyone should consider hopping on cycle tbh... to have a chiselled FACE not looking like a twink.

Possible guy in the OP is natural though. He looks dyel in a shirt + shit frame. I think he is just very lean but no size.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel