All ugly men should grow long hair

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
Nobody wants to see your face, the more you can cover it with hair the better you look, and it makes your skull look normal, hides side profile, etc, plus guys with long midfaces look better with long hair too.

If you are getting haircuts as a sub5, please kill yourself, you're retarded, nobody wants to see your undeveloped skull. And most women like long hair on men.

There is no reason you shouldn't have long hair, also, if you're bald, a long hair wig/whatever the fuck it's called that they glue onto your head, looks far more natural than short hair, if it's high quality and matches your previous colour, it will look natural.

Long hair or death!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, LimaDummy, Deleted member 19453 and 7 others
If your hair is too straight and looks like girls hair when it grows out then this doesn't apply to you though, it's just over sorry.

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234 and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
Reactions: bignosesmallchin
my skull looks better with a fringe ngl

Nobody wants to see your face, the more you can cover it with hair the better you look, and it makes your skull look normal, hides side profile, etc, plus guys with long midfaces look better with long hair too.

If you are getting haircuts as a sub5, please kill yourself, you're retarded, nobody wants to see your undeveloped skull. And most women like long hair on men.

There is no reason you shouldn't have long hair, also, if you're bald, a long hair wig/whatever the fuck it's called that they glue onto your head, looks far more natural than short hair, if it's high quality and matches your previous colour, it will look natural.

Long hair or death!
I will keep spitting this pill
is-it-just-me-or-does-richard-ramirez-look-a-lot-like-a-v0-g1105cg83rx81.jpg

Richard Ramirez in this pic has the ideal male hair. I showed it to multiple foids. Foids who knew he was a killer foids who didn't. Foids who find him attractive foids who didn't. EVERY single one commented on how good his hair was. Literally every single one.

do-you-think-richard-ramirez-hairstyle-will-fits-me-v0-cneyiwhyjbu91.png

This is good too, but it looks best in that hair.
Thick, soft, curly (but not too curly) or wavy hair mogs really hard on men. Instant looksmax

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LimaDummy and Zeruel

Long hair or death!
That's my strategy but I get a called a foid or a tranny due to that. Tbh I even got called those names when I had short hair. Ogre.

Where do you even get shit like this? Every time I go to an American haircutter they just do a fade or some shitty boomer cut nothing stylish.
Go to a hairsalone, also do you speak Russian

da. hair salons are for pedophiles where can i go where there will be men?
В общем, обычно мужские барберы это не делают, тебе надо идти в бабский салон

В общем, обычно мужские барберы это не делают, тебе надо идти в бабский салон
i dont want to look like a pedophile going to a hair salon. i might just book all the appointments there for an hour and do it privately. or a DIY kit at home?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
i dont want to look like a pedophile going to a hair salon. i might just book all the appointments there for an hour and do it privately. or a DIY kit at home?
Nigga whats wrong with that? Also if you try to do it diy you may end up bald

Nigga whats wrong with that? Also if you try to do it diy you may end up bald
how will i go bald by putting curling powder in my hair?

Can you get this perm with hair that curls on the ends? My hair is straight until a certain length and then it curls
I haven’t done it, ask hair stylist

I haven’t done it, ask hair stylist
Yeah I will once my hair gets longer, I'm gonna grow it another few months before I get it styled/trimmed

How long do perms last anyways? Seems like it would go away after one shower, and if not, wouldn't it be very damaging to the hair?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Dnr, bellow shoulder tier long curly hair for 2 years now, decreased my psl by 1, almost mega sabotage but im monkmaxing so idc about looks. Faded me = attention from girls 250%

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
I will keep spitting this pill
is-it-just-me-or-does-richard-ramirez-look-a-lot-like-a-v0-g1105cg83rx81.jpg

Richard Ramirez in this pic has the ideal male hair. I showed it to multiple foids. Foids who knew he was a killer foids who didn't. Foids who find him attractive foids who didn't. EVERY single one commented on how good his hair was. Literally every single one.
Yea it looks good on Ramirez masculine bone mogger Face.
Now imagine this hairstyle on a recessed boneless face with prey eyes

1CB4C89B 0BB0 4BCC 8A81 3AD9B9D81036

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, OGJBSLAYER, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
all ugly men should grow long hair so us gl people can identify them faster and throw stones at them

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, ShowerMaxxing, LimaDummy and 1 other person
Yea it looks good on Ramirez masculine bone mogger Face.
Now imagine this hairstyle on a recessed boneless face with prey eyes

View attachment 2070198
It won't work if you're subhuman
but it can ascend most normies, I've seen completely generic normies on tiktok (rice and curry ones too with bad phenos) with just good skin and that kind of haircut and they get decent results and some girls simping
But nothing will work if you're subhuman tbh, you can still try though ig

The problem is long hair is just not trendy anymore, but it's perfectly legit for hiding your ugliness, many 70s-80s rock musicians used it very effectively, without their long hair they probably wouldn't have been so successful if people would have realized they are actually kinda ugly.
aerosmith.jpg
Guns-N-Roses-GettyImages-1201731181.jpg
KISSnomakeup550.jpeg

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and bignosesmallchin
Tr
The problem is long hair is just not trendy anymore, but it's perfectly legit for hiding your ugliness, many 70s-80s rock musicians used it very effectively, without their long hair they probably wouldn't have been so successful if people would have realized they are actually kinda ugly.
aerosmith.jpg
Guns-N-Roses-GettyImages-1201731181.jpg
KISSnomakeup550.jpeg
Ue