All video games, movies and all other sorts of media should be free

Pneuma Palingenesis

Pneuma Palingenesis

The true spirit will always prevail over the flesh
Imagine paying for literal light and sound. People are willing to pay 70 $ for pixels in virtual simulated reality. Those 100s of dollars they have earned by toiling and being a slave… That is not normal in any way whatsoever. Video games are not bad in and of itself as they are just simulated realities but video game industry is evil and demands people to pay for pixels. This is unbelievably ridiculous and inane as I could simply Astral project and get the same results on the astral plane. The people have forgotten who they really are and are willing to pay for things that are granted and free in higher reality! Absolute lunacy! The same with AI subscriptions and people paying for HBO MAX or Netflix or any other streaming services. You are paying for something that is just light and sound wave.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Movies and video games don’t just appear from thin air, retard

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: uksucks, Zenis, Nazi Germany and 1 other person
Movies and video games don’t just appear from thin air, retard
So why can spirit create whole elaborate realities out of the thin air (or should I say light/void) on astral (higher than this reality) and mental (even higher reality - pleroma) plane? Your materialistic worldview makes you a slave of you body which is an illusion. Light and Sound are, were and always will be free for the divine spirit as we are all one in Monad.

• +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany
Imagine paying for literal light and sound. People are willing to pay 70 $ for pixels in virtual simulated reality. Those 100s of dollars they have earned by toiling and being a slave… That is not normal in any way whatsoever. Video games are not bad in and of itself as they are just simulated realities but video game industry is evil and demands people to pay for pixels. This is unbelievably ridiculous and inane as I could simply Astral project and get the same results on the astral plane. The people have forgotten who they really are and are willing to pay for things that are granted and free in higher reality! Absolute lunacy! The same with AI subscriptions and people paying for HBO MAX or Netflix or any other streaming services. You are paying for something that is just light and sound wave.
Then Who will pay the "costs"?
They will make the 2 hours of brain-rotting Screen consumption pack for Free?

So why can spirit create whole elaborate realities out of the thin air (or should I say light/void) on astral (higher than this reality) and mental (even higher reality - pleroma) plane? Your materialistic worldview makes you a slave of you body which is an illusion. Light and Sound are, were and always will be for the divine spirit as we are all in Monad.
shut the fuck up nigga
IMG 7516

So why can spirit create whole elaborate realities out of the thin air (or should I say light/void) on astral (higher than this reality) and mental (even higher reality - pleroma) plane? Your materialistic worldview makes you a slave of you body which is an illusion. Light and Sound are, were and always will be free for the divine spirit as we are all one in Monad.
Seek help

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis
Idk about vidyas themselves, but online multiplayer should be free at least

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Carbine and Pneuma Palingenesis
whats the point of making them then retard

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
Seek help
You shall seek wisdom and enlightement my friend. As your spirit was strangled by the desires of flesh it was trapped inside
whats the point of making them then retard
Too create potential simulated reality and to widen awareness and consciousness. Those who are lead by the divine spirit and have the proper passion inside them can create simulated world better and higher than this fallen realm of dirt and filth. If you worship MAMONA you have already lost my friend.

Have you heard of pirating ?

AI will soon be able to generate unlimited content: movies, games, music, books, etc.

• Love it
Reactions: Pneuma Palingenesis
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar