All weed smokers need to be put up against the wall

Manletmachine

Manletmachine

Ugliest man alive
Holy fuck I’m so sick of them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, whiteislandpill, borntosuffer and 7 others
Put up against a wall and be forced to bend over and take it up the ass haha that would be funny lol

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Put up against a wall and be forced to bend over and take it up the ass, that would be funny haha
Suspicious The Office GIF

• JFL
Reactions: PeiFan94, tombradylover, IAMNOTANINCEL and 7 others
whats wrong with weed

People who smoke on a daily basis are low iq and weak minded

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ricky212 and Manletmachine
Literally just smoked a joint

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
True and I’m a stoner. I need to get shot.

One of my group friends in uni got a gf at the end of first year and then they just became dossers smoking weed all the time

What sad pricks tbh

Females smoking weed is giga cringe too

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Xtra
One of my group friends in uni got a gf at the end of first year and then they just became dossers smoking weed all the time

What sad pricks tbh

Females smoking weed is giga cringe too
Cringe but I still think alcohol drinkers are worse

• Hmm...
Reactions: Manletmachine, TechnoBoss and optimisticzoomer
What's wrong with weed smokers?

Addicts are great because that's one less competitor in the labour market

Just don't get into a car with them behind the wheel you'll be fine

Weed made me enjoy my own company

Cringe but I still think alcohol drinkers are worse
Both are bad
I've drank alcohol maybe once in the last year and I don't understand the appeal

But only a certain kind of low life regularly smokes weed in their room

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
kill your oneiti then

I've drank alcohol maybe once in the last year and I don't understand the appeal
Because You’re supposed to do it with friends (Oops, you don’t have any)

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Manletmachine
Because You’re supposed to do it with friends (Oops, you don’t have any)
Cope
I sometimes went out with my uni friends (who admittedly I will never see again) to the pub or whatever to watch football or something and never drank even if they did

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Cope
I sometimes went out with my uni friends (who admittedly I will never see again) to the pub or whatever to watch football or something and never drank even if they did
Oh so you’re that one boring "friend“ who ruins the vibe by not doing what everyone else does, good to know why everyone hates you now

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine and optimisticzoomer
Cope
This is based, I hate alcohol and have only drank it maybe 5 or 6 times total in my life

What did you drink instead, I’ve done the same thing, I just ordered coke, when they asked what I was drinking I said vodka and coke or Jack daniels and coke so I didn’t get any weird comments

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
This is based, I hate alcohol and have only drank it maybe 5 or 6 times total in my life

What did you drink instead, I’ve done the same thing, I just ordered coke, when they asked what I was drinking I said vodka and coke or Jack daniels and coke so I didn’t get any weird comments
I didn't drink anything jfl
I only went out if there was something like a football match or something else to do there
If it was just going to pub to drink I wouldn't go

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra and The Grinch
I didn't drink anything jfl
I only went out if there was something like a football match or something else to do there
If it was just going to pub to drink I wouldn't go
I hate pubs but bars are much worse, literally just all drunk retards and loud music , clubs are even worse

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I hate pubs but bars are much worse, literally just all drunk retards and loud music , clubs are even worse
It’s horror if for you, because you get rejected left and right and all other men there intimidate you and cuck you, you just sit in the corner looking at other people having fun, of course you hate those places :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

It’s horror if for you, because you get rejected left and right and all other men there intimidate you and cuck you, you just sit in the corner looking at other people having fun, of course you hate those places :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:
The grinch