All white boys should give me free money for being black

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
All you white boys on .org, pony up your money. You owe it to me because I'm black. I deserve your money.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, Trilogy, Chadeep and 3 others
All you white boys on .org, pony up your money. You owe it to me because I'm black. I deserve your money.
you owe me money you piece of shit, every white foid in this generation leftist and stand with your ass, hates white man and worship you guys, thanks to jews as well ofc.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and klip11
you owe me money you piece of shit, every white foid in this generation leftist and stand with your ass, hates white man and worship you guys, thanks to jews as well ofc.
@Trilogy agrees with me.

Water BBC is law

• +1
Reactions: klip11
Actually, the blacks owe the Caucasians everything as qe civilized them and gave them access to our technology, modern housing, electricity, transportation, filtered water, pluming, farming practices, modern clothing, jobs, education, and freed the slaves. The blacks in Africa were the ones to enslave the blacks then the Edomite Jews purchased them for alcohol and brought them here and most went to other countries.

If you were to argue for reparations I'd say the Edomite Jews owe the blacks (if you decide to not blame the blacks for originally enslaving the blacks).

I say the Edomites should give all blacks (even if they just have 1 drop of black in them) a free one way trip to Israel, 100k, and gift them the land, housing, and allow them to become rulers of the land. It's a fair deal. However, in order for one person to receive this gift all the blacks must accept this and leave America.

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and noobs
Actually, the blacks owe the Caucasians everything as qe civilized them and gave them access to our technology, modern housing, electricity, transportation, filtered water, pluming, farming practices, modern clothing, jobs, education, and freed the slaves. The blacks in Africa were the ones to enslave the blacks then the Edomite Jews purchased them for alcohol and brought them here and most went to other countries.

If you were to argue for reparations I'd say the Edomite Jews owe the blacks (if you decide to not blame the blacks for originally enslaving the blacks).

I say the Edomites should give all blacks (even if they just have 1 drop of black in them) a free one way trip to Israel, 100k, and gift them the land, housing, and allow them to become rulers of the land. It's a fair deal. However, in order for one person to receive this gift all the blacks must accept this and leave America.
Shut up white boy and give me your shekels

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
@2d v2 gimme some coins

IMG 0142

• JFL
apply for wellfare

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
I will not do that.

• WTF
Reactions: murdah and klip11
Shut up white boy and give me your shekels
I don't use Edomite currency. I qant reparations for the damages you savages caused to our lands and people. Thank us for freeing and civilizing the slave savages and beg for our mercy. The Edomites are offering you Israel and a free one way ticket so tack it and get the fuck out of my country. Go back to the marshes of Africa right where God wants you to be.

I don't use Edomite currency. I qant reparations for the damages you savages caused to our lands and people. Thank us for freeing and civilizing the slave savages and beg for our mercy. The Edomites are offering you Israel and a free one way ticket so tack it and get the fuck out of my country. Go back to the marshes of Africa right where God wants you to be.
GIBS ME DAT MUDDAFUGGA!!! YOU GONE GIBS ME DAT!!😡😡😡😡😡😡

brutal take over

• +1
Fuck you. And, while we're on the subject, you're very lucky I'm not in charge. I'll let that hang in the air.

I'll only agree if they give me free money for being Amerindian too
You deserve free money for existing. You're on just exist mode

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy

• JFL