All whites need to stop using ethnic slang and terminology

6ft4

6ft4

Extraversion = #1 Predictor of ReproductiveSuccess
It validates the idea that they are setting the culture by using their slang

Whites should not use phrases like "Wassup nigga / yo nigga" when engaging with a white person because it is copying how ethnics greet each other
Anytime you wish to use the term "nigga" in an endearing way like "this nigga's mandible is insane" substitute the word with "geezer" instead until we find a more suitable substitute.

I had this discussion with my old pal predeterminism in the statusmaxxing secret society some time ago because like most zoomers he was referring to whites with the term "nigga" which I couldn't stand for any longer
It is time for whites of the forum to cut this practice

@Clavicular

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascending2Tyrone, cromagnon, infini and 13 others
stfu nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jindermahal, Clqs, watah and 11 others
Talk about not focusing on the core issue. This is useless if you're not willing to deport before it's too late (no time for this)

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and deadstock
theres no way white zoomers are saying nigga is there?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Clqs, watah and 8 others
Embrace Tyrone culture :Comfy::Comfy: blacks are future

• +1
Reactions: VolcelFTW
Whites will be using wallahi and bhai soon :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, MA_ascender, VolcelFTW and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, Saint Casanova, VolcelFTW and 5 others
It validates the idea that they are setting the culture by using their slang

Whites should not use phrases like "Wassup nigga / yo nigga" when engaging with a white person because it is copying how ethnics greet each other
Anytime you wish to use the term "nigga" in an endearing way like "this nigga's mandible is insane" substitute the word with "geezer" instead until we find a more suitable substitute.

I had this discussion with my old pal predeterminism in the statusmaxxing secret society some time ago because like most zoomers he was referring to whites with the term "nigga" which I couldn't stand for any longer
It is time for whites of the forum to cut this practice

@Clavicular
I'm white and I say nigger irl all day dnrd
4337296 IMG 2247 1

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, jindermahal, Clavicular and 2 others
White zoomers wish they were black for some reason
They think they're gonna be gangsters because they say weird stuff

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and 97baHater
Talk about not focusing on the core issue. This is useless if you're not willing to deport before it's too late.
As if I haven't made my feelings on only wanting ethnically homogenous societies clear on here dozens of times
This is the most actionable step every person on here can take immediately to start a butterfly effect-like culture shift
Choosing not to participate in mainstream ethnic culture is the first step towards creating a void to be filled with our own culture even if that's something as simple as terminology that's used

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
Just say nigger instead to feel the power of our ancestors
IMG 4897

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and 97baHater
fosho on bd my nigga like fr no cap know what im sayin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, watah, Clavicular and 2 others
Eh i disagree, its kinda kek plus ethnics mald hard at it so its good

• +1
Reactions: Jonnyboi
Yea I liked doing it cos it makes ethnics seethe

Even non black ethnics get mad if a white says nigger

But anyways I kinda agree now we should only use white slang

Alright mate

What u saying

Bruv

Geezer

Lad

• +1
Reactions: infini and Clavicular
Do you call other whites "nigga" in front of blacks?
I just cant see any benefit to it because in instances where the blacks are fine with it then it is effectively just adopting their culture and slang and becoming more like them
In instances where a black gets enraged by you saying "Nigga" then it's moreso a case of the black being sensitive but you're also not going all in because if you really didn't care what blacks thought you'd say "nigger" rather than "Nigga"
But in cases where you're refering to another white person who's your friend as a "nigger", (despite it not having any connotations of an insult towards a white) the fact you are even directing that word at a white person regardless of the context just seems low level, like why even associate whites with an ethnic slur

Just directly using the full slur towards blacks or not using their terms at all are the only 2 circumstances I think should be adopted

The fact that there is disagreement though shows why I needed to make this thread, we need a culture with words that are entirely our own

"bruv" is probably the best slang they've come up with, London black slang is generally amusing to listen to and take the piss out of
"fam, raaauhh, mandem, blud, bredgin"

• +1
Reactions: infini, Jonnyboi and Clavicular
Do you call other whites "nigga" in front of blacks?
I just cant see any benefit to it because in instances where the blacks are fine with it then it is effectively just adopting their culture and slang and becoming more like them
In instances where a black gets enraged by you saying "Nigga" then it's moreso a case of the black being sensitive but you're also not going all in because if you really didn't care what blacks thought you'd say "nigger" rather than "Nigga"
But in cases where you're refering to another white person who's your friend as a "nigger", (despite it not having any connotations of an insult towards a white) the fact you are even directing that word at a white person regardless of the context just seems low level, like why even associate whites with an ethnic slur

Just directly using the full slur towards blacks or not using their terms at all are the only 2 circumstances I think should be adopted

The fact that there is disagreement though shows why I needed to make this thread, we need a culture with words that are entirely our own

"bruv" is probably the best slang they've come up with, London black slang is generally amusing to listen to and take the piss out of
I always just say it to refer to people exactly how u said white zoomers say nword to replace words like geezer. It just seems so comical to say it when your not supposed to.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I always just say it to refer to people exactly how u said white zoomers say nword to replace words like geezer. It just seems so comical to say it when your not supposed to.
Yeah I get the entertainment value in using it, I've been tempted to use it myself when it seemed like the most fitting an amusing word for a situation but we need to resist the temptation and find our own word that is just as amusing which blacks dont use

• +1
Yeah I get the entertainment value in using it, I've been tempted to use it myself when it seemed like the most fitting an amusing word for a situation but we need to resist the temptation and find our own word that is just as amusing which blacks dont use
I feel like a libtard “resisting” the use of a word, it feels so restricting which i dont like. Even if in the grand scheme of things its better to not say.

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
I feel like a libtard “resisting” the use of a word, it feels so restricting which i dont like. Even if in the grand scheme of things its better to not say.
Well we will find a better replacement slang words that means you dont even think about using it rather than having to resist using it

• +1
the funniest is when someone didnt grow up saying 'bruv, lad, geezer etc'

and they try say it but they just dont use it in the right way so it sounds unnatural so u can tell theyre a nerd

No, OP is just cronically online, most white boys are too high inhib to even say it irl.

• +1
Reactions: microsoft
Exactly bhai
I am done interacting with negros
Aryans chads like us deserve seperate land

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and bloomercel
the funniest is when someone didnt grow up saying 'bruv, lad, geezer etc'

and they try say it but they just dont use it in the right way so it sounds unnatural so u can tell theyre a nerd
But it’s more sad when nigha becomes the dialect. Just hating this alien, retarded generation more in the daily.

Sounds like shit.

Last edited: